I'm really insecure about my physique

Is there a way I could look decent if I put on some mass? For now I hate my physical appearance. And so do others apparently.

I just look like an alien.

By the way, I just wish I could stop looking like a kid. I'm 22 in that picture.

3rd time I see your post here you should stop overthinking about your insecurities, that would be a first step

Eat a lot and lift

Get some new clothes, get rid of your sketchy haircut and that's pretty much it

You look like a mix of zyzz and bruno mars

Lifting makes your test levels raise which means your facial hair will grow faster, lift/eat a lot + clean/patience - you have good facial aesthetics don't worry

For sure. Gain some muscle mass and your face will get a decent amount more masculine. You'll be lookin pretty sexy imo senpai. You have a nice face, albeit somewhat feminine.

You don't look like a kid, you look like a woman.

Rofl.

You look like halle berry's even uglier sister

Get a haircut
Start lifting
Buy new clothes
Stop going on a Mongolian horse selling board to talk about your insecurities.

Seriously what the fuck, why are you even talking to us about this? This is fucking obvious you fuck, get some common sense. If you lift you will look better, of course you will thats not even a question you retard. I know you just want some attention but seriously this thread makes you look like a special needs kid.

Better looking than 80% of Veeky Forums. Go look at the facial aesthetics threads, and just look at the army of ugly fucks.

Lol I remember this fag posted in a cbt or some shit once and I made a bunch of shoops of him. Don't have them anymore cus I resetted my phone tho :(

>op about to shoot up a school

You should become a model. You have a good face.
Hope you're not a manlet.

Are u an egyptian woman?

Honestly cant tell if chick or dude

That's pretty obvious.

What phone app did you use for shooping?

get your ass to the gym and fix that goddamn hair

guaranteed improvement

You look exactly like the homeless woman who begs on the median on rt. 9.

That's mean

This guy has been posted like 3 times now

you could model

amazing androgyny, put some work in and you could easily be an 8/10

good luck

beautiful people get out of my fit
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop posting here faggot

You guys are dumb as fuck this isn't him this is just some faggot spamming this pic because he thinks he'll induce a meme

Get a fucking hair cut, bulk ASAP and invest in some big boy clothes.

m or f?