How are you coping brehs?

How are you coping brehs?

>tfw she'll never be yours again
>tfw you will never cuddle with her again and kiss her again
>tfw she will never look at you again with shining eyes, laughing about your retarded jokes
>tfw she will never tell you how much she loves you again
>tfw she's gone

DELET.

>again

jokes on you faggot, she was never mine in the first place

Just keep lifting until someone loves me

Fuck you, we saw each other yesterday and threw seeds at each other.

>still doesnt feel the same

;^(

DELETE THIS SENPAI ;__;

so? it was good while it lasted, just be glad that it happened.

I still sleep on my side of the bed....she'll come back right annon?

I don't want to go to sleep because I always dream that I'm with her and waking up and having that taken from me every morning is killing me

posts like this honestly make me afraid of ever breaking up with my gf

I hope all goes well

I have accepted it. I met her too early when I wasn't ready. But if it can happen once it can happen twice and our lives goes on.

Fuck you, I had a nightmare about this last night and now you brought it to my mind again

You won't break up with her, SHE will break you and erase you from her life. Literally don't know any man who finished the relationship, it's always the girl.

well I did break up with my ex

Then again, I never really cared about her too much.

>come to Veeky Forums looking for inspiration and exercise tips and to compare current bodies
>thought I accidentally went to /r9k/
>nope, it's /fit, it's just nearly indistinguishable from /r9k/

What the fuck happened to this board?

i udes to be so motivated by this board but now it's kinda shithole

>on a fitness board
>tfw no gf threads again
You exercise, prep meals, and research healthy lifestyles like the rest of us faggots.

White men are improving at being beta cuck faggots, I'm cheating on 6 right now #blondegenes

I'm doing everything I can to forget her. Killing myself in the gym, trying to pick up knowledge and skills, about to start autistically tracking diet, caring for my pupper, meditating, trying to stay disciplined in different manners of life.

I'm doing everything to forget her except finding someone new.

holy fucking christ you guys are some massive pussies.

If you are scared of your girlfriend leaving you, you've already failed and it is definitely going to happen at some point because your needy clinginess will stop being attractive when your insecurity gets the better of you and you start poking through her facebook when she gets a new job and has a decent looking coworker or some shit.

Modern men get cucked so much because of this pussy on a pedestal mindset.

Love yourself more than her, make her scared of losing you. And above all fucking realise that you could probably do better than her anyway, because the chance you found the best woman for you on the first go is pretty much zero.

mods are just not doing their jobs, this post is meant for Veeky Forums.

eh its gets better, got dumped after a 4 year relationship about 8 months ago, at first it feels like it never is going to get better, and then eventually you just dont care about it anymore.

>no friends
>failed to make any at work
>no way to meet new people
>it has been years since I touched a woman(cashiers handing me change don't count)
>besides work only reasons for leaving house are groceries and running
I bought few beers and I hope that'll be enough to get me drunk. But I got some running to do first.

I'm coping just fine because I'm pretty sure I have a chance still.

She told me that she hates when guys get attached to her and always runs when that happens.

She knows I've loved her for 2 years and still makes it a point to text me every day.

The shit that makes me sad is that we will be living on opposite sides of the state starting next month.

Bruh how can some of you live this anime ass lifestyle, sounds so foreign to me. Like I read this shit and am perpetually bothered but just how fucking alien user's experience is to me.

>>tfw she'll never be yours again
I'm ok with this
>>tfw you will never cuddle with her again and kiss her again
kinda miss this tbqh
>>tfw she will never look at you again with shining eyes, laughing about your retarded jokes
meh
>>tfw she will never tell you how much she loves you again
I never believed her anyway
>>tfw she's gone
I'm ok with this.

mate.
Literally stop showing her affection and act like she doesn't mean anything to you.

Guarantee she will be all over your dick in days.

Personally tried this three times. It worked once.

I don't know how everyone else deals with it, but I'm pickling myself from the inside with whiskey.

>>tfw she'll never be yours again
Complete indifference I'm swimming in a sea of vagina at the moment
>>tfw you will never cuddle with her again and kiss her again
I'm a man cuddling is for women. Plenty of other chicks to kiss
>>tfw she will never look at you again with shining eyes, laughing about your retarded jokes
Why does this matter. Don't need someone about for validation I find myself or observations of everything else funny as do my friends
>>tfw she will never tell you how much she loves you again
I don't need a girl telling me how much she loves me. I have a few girls that show this through their actions despite not ever saying it.
>>tfw she's gone
Good...now I'm free

Seriously how old are you guys that read this shit and get upset.

Nut the fuck up.

Yes, it was just your turn.

it's not HER being gone that gives me the feels

it's just my inability to find a replacement. other bitches will provide just as much entertainment if not more than her.

she was cute though and had a fat ass. would plow if we met again, wouldn't date though

>tfw feel like I'll be with her forever
>tfw know that it's probably not going to happen
>think about how it's gonna end all the time

it's so fucking easy for them

they can just hop on some new dick the minute they get bored with you

meanwhile I have to sit here and become less attractive to girls simply by virtue of the fact that I'm no longer with a girl, and I have to put on the whole show of pretending to not be massively unhappy in order to try and get laid so I can maybe forget about her for a little while.

I actually fucked my gf earlier. And I fucked her the night before. And I fingered her until she came about 45 minutes before she had work, after cuddling and sleeping together for a while.

You can literally fix your situation by consciously living in the moment and stop thinking about the past.

The past is gone and nothing can be changed. Thinking about it will only depress you.

Live in the moment because everything else is ever changing. Plan to not plan.

alright eckhart

fucking this, but bruh just lift, lift ffs. it doesn't help fucking other chicks, I did that.

go talk to people, friends, anyone, work colleagues. Your mom if you're a flippin NEET.

I work out every day now, and I just wants to better myself, fucked 2 chicks the first two weeks after the break up, it didn't help shit, no getting laid isn't the answer.

Better yourself in order to attract a girl. I feel lonely too, but being with some stupid cunt for a night won't help. Just get big, get swollen.

TLDR: Lift and live for yourself, forget the girls for a while and they will come.

I'm not. Going through a divorce is the hardest fucking thing I've ever done.

i don't wish that feel on anyone

for real, I posted earlier about getting dumped from a 4 year relationship and I tried to just bury myself in any girl I could (helps that I look decent), but trust me meaningless sex despite what everyone will tell you does NOT make you feel any better.

You really want her back OP? Alright... then act like you don't care. Act like you're better off. Make a habit of seeing her and project how successful without her in your life. Make her visibly aware of how much better your life is without her, just dont be a duck about it. Appear happy. Casually mention the good things. Appear optimistic, she expexts this break up to destroy you and if it doesnt, she'll be confused but her interests will be aroused. If she's a nice girl she'll be happy for you, and you two can be friends and there might be a but of sexual tension between you both. If she's a cunt she'll want you back. With this method you either get the girl back, or get reassurance as to the proper course of action, i.e. moving the fuck on. Problem solved.