Is it ogre boys?

Is it ogre boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/imf-pares-indias-fy18-growth-forecast-but-sees-it-regaining-fastest-growing-title-in-fy19/articleshow/61023286.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hasn't even begun

something will happen today

>criplle

dubs of truth

I got in at 20 cents. The thing was overbought as fuck and got corrected yesterday, if anyone didn't see that coming you're a fucking retard. I'm still up on it, the only thing killing my wallet right now is LINK because I fell for a fucking meme.

i bought just based on that pattern.. in a few hours we will know if i fucked up or not :D

why on earth would you buy a meme that solves the plumbing problem?

what did i say? :P

Hodl on, we're just getting started

Holy fuck that green dildo

Apparently Ripple is sitting on a 15bn dollar war chest and have been signing more FIs with over 100 on the network now.

I just sold all my ripple that I bought on bottom, hate me or not, this green candles are not for ever.

Price will be...?

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

>
“We’re committed to providing our customers with simple and effective payment solutions. Harnessing Ripple’s innovative technology enables us to expand our global network and be a leader in the growing Indian payments market.”
Brian Harris, Chief Product Officer at Currencies Direct

First Financial Institution Uses XRP to Solve the Liquidity Problem

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

>Cuallix moved to the forefront of digital payments by using digital assets to remove the inefficiencies and red tape associated with processing and sourcing liquidity.

ITS HAPPENING

What altcoin dump are you speaking of?

Bro ripple is not a alt desu its a bluecoin in all the ways

Fuck, I've missed the dip again.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/imf-pares-indias-fy18-growth-forecast-but-sees-it-regaining-fastest-growing-title-in-fy19/articleshow/61023286.cms

1h ago kek

If you think link is a meme you either don't understand the service they are going to provide, or you just are some high time preference pump and dump daytrader.

Its just getting stargded.