Is buttered coffee the ultimate test booster?

Is buttered coffee the ultimate test booster?

No. You're just retarded.

/thread

>americans

You're kidding me right? xD That's the funniest shit I've seen all day. How about stop worrying about "muh test levels" and just fucking lift harder?

I...I don't know how to react to this

>putting anything in your coffee

>tfw can't drink coffee because I'm trying to gain weight and coffee is filling

It'd be god-tier on a cut though.

to be fair man

those who drink espressos, drink it for the sacred crema (oil extracted from beans)

coffee on the other hand is just brown water with no layers

have you eaten off of the floor recently or were you born with extra chromosomes?

Just make your coffee good enough that you can drink it black. Not my fault you buy shit coffee

shit. Maybe that's why I've been having trouble eating these past few days.

Eating is hard af man.

This fampai. Don't come at me with your "hurr muh stronk espresso" just cause you buy Maxwell House shit.

ive posted this several times over the last week but seriously everyone buy an aeropress. its the easiest and cheapest way to make a decent cup of coffee

No, chopping wood is. Science proof.
Drink coffee with 35% cream. It's nice.

Had one, piece of shit broke in two weeks. Drip is more convenient anyway.

that sucks, ive had mine for 5 years now. a replacement is only $25 and it provides delicious

Is it worth the upgrade over a french press?

its cheap, like $25 for the unit and filters. be sure you can grind your beans into dust.

I'm not the only one that puts coffee in a blender with protein right?

just drink it black, dont be a fucking faggot.

mfw saturated fat LOWERS test

Stop pretending an aeropress is easier than setting a fucking alarm clock for a robot to do it.

this so much

No, you're supposed to use mayo

>All this shit taste
Two sugar cubes, a bit of milk or half and half, maybe a pinch of cinnamon or brown sugar if you're feeling fancy. The only other option is irish coffee.

Coffee is a drink not a dessert

>Shit taste
>Sugar bullshit

Found the faggot.

Drink it black and buy different roasts.

Only if you prefer the taste to cream and such. Just some silicon valley nonsense...

small scoop of good vanilla ice cream + strong espresso = best dessert ever bro

bro buttered everything is the best test booster
ive been doing it for 2 weeks now and my test is through the roof, confidence, energy, libido everything man!
Only downside is its hard to eat that much butter