Hi Veeky Forums, I've been a fatass all of my life. I have no idea what my face is like when lean...

Hi Veeky Forums, I've been a fatass all of my life. I have no idea what my face is like when lean, I have no idea what it's like to feel light, to run a mile without getting tired or to be liked by women. I've never worked out a day in my life, I do nothing but sit on my chair and play videogames and rot away. I'm getting sick of it and decided to go on a diet once and for all. I'm 5'8 220lbs here. Is there even a slight chance of me making it or should I just kill myself... Also yes, I have gyno

Just cut and bulk. Don't worry we'll all make it someday OP

Pic of my back, same weight.

it's more likely you just have moobs, not gyno

Well you have good fat storage genetics at least.

start lifting bruh, and keep us updated

We're all gonna make it, breh. Now have an obligatory:
T
I
C
K
Y

It's hard to tell with the fat but you look like you have a solid frame, although looking that fat at 220 (you look like you should be heavier) means you likely have little to no muscle. Cut down and do SS.

Congrats on taking the first step OP. My best friend had the exact same body as you. He ended up cutting (eating below your required calorie intake) and working out, and a year later he's now at 74 kilos and looks amazing.

It's gonna get fucking tough, I'm telling you from now, some days you'll be really tempted to revert back to old habits. Embrace that feeling, because it means you're doing something right.

Stay on the path, get a good workout, eat healthy, and not a lot, and you'll get there. Good luck my man.

I have a feeling that if you cut you'll look fuggin shredded, get to it brah

>falling this fast for the gyno meme
dude, you are just fat

>or to be liked by women.
something tells me losing weight won't fix this. Even as a fatass, I've had chicks attracted to me (even though they were ugly or fat themselves).

>witness the pathetic fatty grasping at anything to make himself feel superior
You are literally worthless

I'm not saying I'm superior, I'm saying OP/you are fucked in the head if you think women being attracted to you is tied to whether you're fat or not. If you don't know the feeling of being liked by a woman it's either because you've ignored it or you have something else (being a 1/10 uggo or 10/10 autismo) stopping them from liking you. Losing weight won't fix those.

>figure out TDEE
>eat less then that
>you will have to count calories
>500 is the maximum deficit, although being heavier it's easy to eat less
>exercise at least 4 days a week

That's the summary for the sticky faggot. A personal tip is underestimate your exercise and overestimate your calorie intake. Get a food scale to weigh shit. No more fried and processed foods.

t. Fatty on decline

Hey friendo. I wasn't as bad, at 5'10 and 215 lbs. It took me something like 6 to 8 months to get down to 160. But we're fairly comparable. I made it. It was a wild and tough journey but I made it. You could make it. Read the sticky, calculate your tdee, count your calories and eat at a 500-1000 deficit. look into hiit types of training.

You look pretty wide yourself so I'm pretty sure you'd look good if you cut.

Nice chart breh. Thanks

>OP/you are fucked in the head if you think women being attracted to you is tied to whether you're fat or not

??

80% of attraction is physical

good job missing the point, pretty much proving my point.

The most difficult, simple and best thing you can do to get leaner is to do 30 min cardio 4-5 days a week in the morning.

lol, worst advice ever. You can't out run a bad diet. The most easiest, simple and best thing you can do to get leaner is to literally not eat like a fatass.

you have no point is kind of the problem

further proving my point. No idea if you're ugly but you're clearly full blown retarded autismo.

nigga you have a wide as fuck shoulders and look 'built' despite not working out before. You have much more potential than alot of us when we started.

You'll make it.

I honestly believe that working out is more important than dieting. Just make sure you don't eat more than before.
Try to eat things like nuts that satiate you for a long time.

A lot of things are possible with steroids, hgh, clen, t3, dnp(don't, you clearly lack the discipline and iq) and good nutrition and exercise.

Even you can make it op, but since you fucked up so bad the "natty" way will take 5-8 years to look good, the assisted way will take about 2-3 years.

What point?

see pretty clear

You don't have gyno, you're just overweight.

The fuck are you talking about lol. OP has a good frame, based on his structure I can say 180lbs is a very good weight on him if he puts on some muscle with lifting and that's doable in a year or slightly less.

>I have gyno
No you're just a lardwhale

>those who have gyno say they dont have gyno
>those who have no gyno say they have gyno

This was my first thought also

Also op start lifting heavy assholes weight I'm pretty sure youre gonna love it once you "get it"

Im predicting youll be on the road to making it in less than a week and less than a year from full making it jacket