Seems like people are off loading their chainlink, the hype seems to be almost gone now. Well fuck me...

seems like people are off loading their chainlink, the hype seems to be almost gone now. Well fuck me, shoulda sold when it was 11k

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls dump to 0.001

Digibyte 2.0

Patience young one. You'll regret selling rn.

Seriously considering selling my 20k LINK too.

Please go ahead ;)

Everything is selling right now retard

Honestly?

Starting to get sick of being JUST'd everyday by this heap of shit

Spread my 56k links up to 10k sats. Fuck this shitocin

they hype will reset after sibos when they announcments come

I bought at 11k and sold at 7.7k. No regret. A lesson learned to not follow Veeky Forums shills because you will end up poor.

Look at the charts bro. This shit isn't going anywhere. I have 23k in fact. I will most likely drop it tonight

you fool

>buy high
>sell low

you did everything right, good job user

people are expecting instant results like children. you will need to wait after the conference for updates then you will get your moon.

>bought at 11k

if you actually listened to Veeky Forums shills you would have bought when it was around ~3k

Sell your link goyim! Sell it all.

Having my buy orders stacked. You guys don't deserve LINK with this little patience. Pathetic.

You obviously didn't listen to Veeky Forums shills because if you did, you would've bought at the presale for 2.2k

This shit will drop to 4-5k sats til' an announcement comes. If you wanna watch and wait for that, good luck. :)

Zoom out you dumbass.

i highly doubt that, if it does it will be an excellent opportunity to increase your stack

>A lesson learned to not follow Veeky Forums
But you did follow Veeky Forums.
You followed Veeky Forums exactly: buy high sell low.

Watch me break 7794

>This shit will drop to 4-5k sats til' an announcement comes
Yeah. I heard a """rumor""" about LINK doing a live demo for SWIFT at SIBOS in a few days.
Maybe there will be an """announcement""" about this!!

Buy high, sell low.
Wait for the dip before you quit.

That 12k was yours?

thats over 20k dollars worth, you're crazy to buy that in one go

>pink wojak ID
praise kek

>I can't wait a few weeks before doubling my money
The smartphone generation is truly fucked.
There's nothing better than finding an undervalued asset and seeing it go to its real price slowly.

checking in

Doing my part ;)

Don't fall for the shills here. LINK is here to stay. I know some of the LINK "whales" and they are keeping it artificially low.

There was a post about the top wallets somewhere on Veeky Forums today. Do the math boys. Don't get fudded out of this gem. Might take a year maybe two but this shit will let you retire.

>look at the charts
lol ok I understand now

every alt is falling you weak handed pajeet you just had to wait a week

if they were keeping artificially low why did they let it go to 11k
and what would be the point

they are not accumulating, the chart shows they're not selling but also not buying

>they are not accumulating, the chart shows they're not selling but also not buying
This, we're still in the growing-exposure phase. Public awareness alone should let LINK gain nicely.

Whales keep flashing fake sell walls all over the place, keep an eye on the depth chart.

They've been doing it probably since day 1.

DNT 2.0

And how will public awareness be created? Sergey is killing his own coin. He's just one of many presentations during SIBOS.

It's called Bots. Fake value Fake depth. That's crypto. That's in every coin.

do you just make shit up as you feel like it?

a wall has no impact if it's removed before being bought
the one we see currently is a real one

I'm all in but the "I know a whale" larper shills are stupid as fuck and their arguments have no points.

what do they get out of this ?

bots dont just randomly do shit, someone was using a bot to drive down prices...they doin it for one thing, to buy more

What makes you think one 30-minute presentation amongst countless over three days will have any significant impact?

You guys make me laugh. Again: please go ahead and sell. If you need validation from biz you shouldn't be investing in the first place. You can find tons of info why LINK isn't your ordinary P&D.

DGB had four times the market cap for the citibank presentation.

>a wall has no impact if it's removed before being bought
Oh please dude.

People see a large sell wall, and they will hold off on buying.
How is this news to you?

How are you guys doing rn?

Waiting for the coming dump lol... get out while you can i just sold so that i don't make a loss.. happy to come out even

pssst... oracle problem still not solved
>Sergey working on it since 2008
>Achieved shit

>last time this amount of fud on link appeared on biz
>moon

pump today confirmed

now is the time to sell LINK before it gets any lower

so... oracle problem solved, r-r-r-right? hahahahaha

If it was going any lower it already would have. The shit is stable and on bedrock.

>Sergey cannot even deliver a picture of him
remember the time in the pre-ICO where he could not deliver the whitepaper one week before the ICO (which was then delayed) ?

Sergey has big "delivery" issues. Everybody is still waiting for the solution of the oracle problem.
>Will fail to deliver again

>look, no picture!

Your fud only grows my penis.

it's about DELIVERING you imbecile inbred bizraeli dipshit fucktard

>"Look! He failed to deliver a picture!"

sold my link bags with a decent profit. now im in another promising alt. why should i wait months for this shit to grow i want fast money.

is this serious FUD?

Or are you just baiting responses, because it worked, but you are a fucking idiot for even implying that his lack of a picture on sibos website means literally anything

Sometimes I think the same but now I want easy money.
The wtc ride and shilling put a huge toll on my health, now I'm happy to have 3 times more on link and wait at least 6 months.

hahahaha, ignoring the rest.
>typical delusional linktard 100% in sync with this

this

Im buying another 5k dollars. Thank you.

Well...yeah...what did you expect from a scam coin with 2 devs and no working product?

I dunno think im gonna wait til this drops a little more before I sell.

>"Guys he FAILED to deliver a pic and he DELAYED the ICO after the peer-reviewed whitepaper was delayed!"

This is honestly the best you got?

with a page registered in 2008 and no whitepaper one week before the ICO (with initially 100 ETH minimum requirement)
>some people are just retarded beyond retardism

Look at the token holders on etherscan.io the biggest addresses are getting bigger

nope.
>ChainLink does not solve the oracle problem
>Website registered 2008 but failed to have a whitepaper one week before the ICO (which then was delayed)

And this goes on and on. But mostly the failing DELIVERY of the oracle problem solution renders this shitcoin to what it is
>USELESS P&D SHITCOIN

Pic related

Their whitepaper is literally the only peer reviewed whitepaper in crypto

btw. here you have the ChainLinktard template
>meme magic is real kek kek kek

kek they needed outside help? Just sell you deluded LINKy.

>>ChainLink does not solve the oracle problem
Source?

>>Website registered 2008 but failed to have a whitepaper one week before the ICO (which then was delayed)
And?

hahahah this one's funny

>noLINKers taking out their anger on the neo-upper class

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Damn he is right.

We pumping now

this

and dumping soon, yes, like every freaggin' fuckin' day
>P&D shitcoins

What comes up must come down again user. Looks like the downtrend is reversing slowly though.

now is the best time to buy LINK

>P&D shitcoins
But LINK is on a steady uptrend.

Guys unload your bags, do you really trust a bunch of Veeky Forumstards to have iron hands. They're going to unload once it reaches 8600

>normal price fluctuations are pumps and dumps
>asset is not pump and dump only when it goes straight up at a nice 45° angle and never deviates
>tfw everything is a pump and dump
>even Pd1ON+jU's mom

liftoff

Holy shit it just keeps going yessss and btc hasn't even dropped yet. I'm ready for new tasty pink wojaks from all the link panic sellers the past few days.

shitcoin confirmed, no better than the deluded arkies

80k ED fag checking in

>30 minutes

I can't tell when you people are serious or kidding.

look its the "kekekek" pajeet cow shit eater again

Vitalik Buterin == Link Via Tribute

It is because most LINK holders are also invested in WTC. Outstanding news from WTC, so many are selling to take advantage of WTC upside potential.

please show us your trade history

lol