Confess your Veeky Forums sins

Confess your Veeky Forums sins.
I'll start...

[spoiler]I don't do warm up sets.[/spoiler]

My bulking diet consists of nothing but 5 Guys Burgers. I regret nothing.

I don't bother stretching, even when I do cardio

I've deadlifted with back pain for 2 months of progress and am too lazy to get my form corrected.

i don't count my calories, so i don't know if im bulkling or cutting. im just lifting weights.
also shamefully this

i wear my moms wedding dress all day after she leaves for work

I always fuck up my diet. I always eat something that I tried to cut out. I have no discipline.

She knows. She's been saving it for you.

i hope so because that means soon she'll start leaving her makeup cabinet unlocked

my diet's on point, i lift 3-4 days a week (one day on for one day off), I do plenty of cardio, more when cutting, ive been making great gains and my body fat is melting off... there is just one thing...

I have NEVER in my life touched free weights. I use all sorts of machines and do bodyweight excercises, but ive never squatted, benched or deadlifted. I work all my muscle groups and have lots of functional strength, so is it that bad to not use a barbell or dumbells?

>I can get over my ankle and knee pain and alternate between not giving them nearly enough time to recover and going a week without squatting or diddlying

as long as u like the way you look just go with it

i was squatting 100-120 x 10 on smith and was happy with how my legs look

then i fell for the free weights meme and next thing you know , the bar crushes my c6 , woke up in a hospital , 3 months no gym

fuck that shit

i started doing crossfit and i'm losing an absurd amount of fat

Oh, now I remember why I don't come to half chan

I go to my shitty apartment gym instead of a real gym because I can't afford it.

I can't do squats because the shitty apartment gym only has a smith machine and no real plates.

Same gym has shitty arm curl barbells that have the weight already added onto them, so no adjustment. I can't use them for squats because no squat rack.

I'm about to cap my deadlift using those same preset barbells. I may have to go beyond 1x5 to 2x5 or more to keep it good.

I would just do a bodyweight routine but I'm too fat too.

I plan on getting a tour of a cheap (not fitness planet) gym nearby, and saving up cash to start going to it. So hopefully I can start doing real squats next month.

Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned

I squat, even though I shouldn't (half of cartilage is gone in my left ankle)
I never stretch
I never do cardio (except 6 minutes as a warm up)
I sometimes forget to unload my bar

It's not bad, but it feels more rewarding to me at least to do barbell exercises

i use a trappy chan routine

idel

I fucking hate barbell squats and usually hope that the 1 rack is being used so I can just go do goblet or front KB squats instead

Story? Ive fucked my c7 and have been at home for 3 months too, will go back to gym in about 3 weeks and I'm kinda scared of squatting and all that shit...

The biggest question here is just... WHY???

I buy clothes too small to shame myself into losing weight not to show off muscle like people probably think, so every time I bulk I look like a fucking sausage

You don't need to do warmup sets when you're moving baby weight, user.

>I have to buy S sized clothes because of the length of my torso
Welp, at least they show my gainz

I don't train legs

Unless I'm at work i eat like shit. Half the time on my days off i only eat two meals a day.

I have only achieved pic related within 1.5 years of lifting

Is 500lbs deadlift baby weight for you, you little cunt?

Link to the this symmetric thing?

symmetricstrength.com

I haven't worked out in a week and three days

What's my penance Veeky Forums

are u stupid ?

I count the weight of the bar with my lifts

Permacut? Mine looks very similar

shitty bulk (1 year) -> cut (3 months) -> maintenance (3 months)

I lift to get attention from the opposite sex

1 workout done today and you are forgiven

am noob. Is that bad?
What would be a good result after that time?

i dont track my calories.

i just stay away from junk food, candy and shit with lots of sugar in it like ice cream, etc

no issues so far, visible gains

Work today, maybe in the night or now, but do it today, also, you have to masturbate 1 time per week, not 2, not 3 or 0, do it 1 time (masturbate sex)

>literally me

I've lost 58.5 pounds. I'm literally 1.5 pounds away from my goal weight and I don't think I'm going to make it. The temptation to just go "eh, close enough" and start bulking is too great.

That is me, also, I started doing box today and I'm tired as fuck, I'm going to replace lifting for boxing, is that good?

This is how it's SUPPOSED to work. Only people with an addictive personality who are therefore at risk of becoming fatties actually need to count. Normal people can just eat normally and not become fat. So good job on being normal.

me too
Also, I never take my weights off the bar when I'm done. But I go to 24 fit, and everyone there is bigger than me.. So I figure anyone that's going to use it will probably add weight anyways

Yeah guess thats why there are so many fat people in the US and mexico for the last 100 years. Oh wait.

I work at a supplement factory, and I steal product. So far I've take 25 kg of 80% whey protein, 1.5 kg pre workout, 1/2 kg creatine, and 1/2 kg glutamine.

I've been stuck on a 185lb squat for 4 years.

I hate myself. Look good though. no gf. To the guy who wears his mom's wedding dress I do the exact same thing

Post pic of self

Same, except I'm not a retard and actually practice mobility and flexibility daily.
>tfw normies ask for my diet

>I never take my weights off the bar
no matter whether the other people are bigger than you or not, that's the shittiest thing you could do in a gym. Ever. PUT THAT SHIT BACK! IT TAKES HALF A MINUTE AT MOST!

>stuck on a 185lb squat for 4 years
>Look good though
no you don't.
If you lack the basic skill to overcome a plateau you aren't gonna get far above normie mode.

At Jim rn, if this thread is still going when I get back I will.

Wedding dress or nawh?

I haven't been to the gym in almost a year before yesterday.
Also I lift because I just enjoy lifting, I honestly don't give much of a shit how I look.

I'm sorry.

nigger

That's not bad.
This is me after 1.5 years of lifting. My lifts have increased since then (this was probably 1.5 months ago). But I've never done a strength routine in my life.

On / off
I want a side by side comparison.
Also, why the dress?

Nah I look aight. I'm short though so it's a bit easier

I just like the colors

Enjoy lifting - haven't been in a year.
Pick one.

No. I also work in a supplement factory like > and sometimes I spit in the product.
Enjoy your shakes.

I don't eat any vegetables because the texture nearly makes me gag and I don't particularly like the taste.

I don't work out.

I was working 75 hours a week and I didn't feel like cutting down on my sleep.
I was mad as fuck the whole year if that makes you feel better.

I eat well and lift 5 days a week but fuck it all to hell with by drinking alcohol at night

I still lift but the only reason I come here is for high test and fit girl threads

I haven't squatted in 4 years

It's about 40 lbs less than my max.

So kind of?

i dont dead lift or squat

I lift properly
I count macros
I smoke weed and drink 1 beer nearly everyday

5 years

I only squat once a week and that's my whole leg workout.

I eat red meat 5 days a week

>I squat, even though I shouldn't (half of cartilage is gone in my left ankle)

story?

I drink a GOMAD

Checked
Also post a pic?

Got my gf preggos

All I had to do was wrap my shit up Veeky Forums. Why did I fuck it up?

I'm not gay and I don't give brojobs to my bros in the showers after the workout. I'm sorry Veeky Forums...

I occasionally leave out accessoire-work because I'm too exhausted from the compound exercises.

I buy expensive protein shakes from supermarkets instead of mixing my own

I don't lift

i don't say #nohomo when i cuddle naked with my lift bro after a deadlift session

Good, that means your compounds are heavy and you're trying hard.

or that he's a weakling who didn't eat enough carbs before going to the gym

Yes. When you make an addictive substance (sugar) readily available to people with an addictive personality (fat people) then yeah, that's what happens.

People who aren't fat can consume sugar in moderation and it's not a problem for them.

Was the sex spontaneous?
Were you drunk?
Will she keep?
Does she love you?

What will you do?

I use fingerless lifting gloves for deadlifts and dumbbells

I no longer use whey powder and just eat enough protein in my diet.

I use creatine.

Sometimes I judge newbies doing dumb stuff in the weights room even though I was them a year ago.

I don't actually lift. I just browse this board and make pretend educated comments about various subjects - Dieting, powerlifting, all the typical posts.

>counting part of the weight yoi actually lift.
Absolute mad man

I only use machines and cables.

Post your body plz

I have never squatted and I'm too scared that I'll be weak and get stuck under the weight. Same for bench press, but I know for a fact I'm too weak for that.

I'm skipping the gym today

Just do the squats with dumbbells.
It's almost as effective, especially if you're just starting out. I would know, I just did them yesterday.

never in my life talked to a girl apart from unavoidable interactions with cashiers and such. im 29.

Chicken dippers, Protein shakes, Bread, choclate
Been doing it for 4 months now its going great

I do squats with dumbbells and leg press, I just have an irrational fear of not being able to do the squats. I don't really know how to use the machine desu

Im fat.

same

I haven't sleep 8 continuous hours in weeks