Natty

>natty
>does hypertrophy split instead of a strength routine
>excepts gains after the noob period

>natty
>not squatting and deadlifting heavy because "I don't want big legs lol"
>not understanding that heavy squats and deadlifts help way more with your upper body muscle development than shitloads of isolations

how can people be this fucking retarded

Because they don't look like you.

Are you one of those fucks that believe squatting works your calves

it's not about your calves, it's about your entire body

>doing 4x8 275lb squats
>calves are fucking burning by the third set

>do 365 3x5 squats
>chest gets massive pump

This, not even kidding - squats produces GH in your body.

>only doing lmao 2pl8 sets, 6 reps each
>biceps and forearms pumped for some fucking reason

bump

I know my forearms get pumped from me gripping and pulling the bar into my traps as hard as I can

The first part is exactly me

>do my standard 1x20 55lbs squats
>suddenly my biceps are fucking 20"

Please explain how squats and deadlifts help with upper body development.
Hint: they dont
I rarely do isolations but i still dont waste time squatting and deadlifting.

given sufficient stimulus, muscle growth happens all over your body instead of in one teeny location
as such, doing work that stresses the whole body putting a big load on the spine that the entire body must support will cause more growth in your biceps than working the biceps directly

to put it another way, doing heavy deadlifts will do more to make your arms bigger than doing curls

Yeah you're right deadlifts won't help traps, lats, abdominals and rear delts at all...

Deadlifting certainly does add mass to you're upper body. Your back is your upper body, your biceps etc

Fucking lol
Post physique. If you actually look good i will admit that im wrong and youre right. Until then fuck off with this bullshit.

I couldnt care less about traps and my abs and lats are one of my strongest points. Why should i deadlift again?

Because it makes you stronger. It also helps with overall muscle development due to hormones being released.

It makes me stronger at deadlifting. I have no plans to compete in powerlifting. Theres no reason for me to deadlift.

Jesus Christ please be 'avin a laff.

You're an unbelievable pussy.

I'm not a powerlifter either but I still deadlift because being strong is awesome.

The deadlift is a compound movement that involves virtually your entire posterior chain of muscles. They're all being used at the same time (which is what the human body was designed to do). Everyone should deadlift and squat because these are the two exersises that uses most muscle, which will release the largest amount of testosterone and growth hormone in your body, which is how you grow every other muscle in your body. Doing simple isolations won't release as much test and HGH and will in turn take longer to grow. Now, if you're on gear you don't have to worry about this because you will inject those hormones in larger quantities anyway- But if you're natty and interested in ANY form of muscle growth anywhere on your body, then big compound movements like the deadlifts are necessary for optimal growth.

Just wait. Hes gonna post his physique that was achieved with GH due to his heavy deadlifts.

Again i never do isolations. Deadlifts and squats arent the only compound exercises.
And you really think the GH released when you do them will make a big difference? Youre either delusional or retarded.

no user you don't understaaaaaaand
GH and test are for pussys
real men just curl all day
you get big purely through the power of strong, uninformed opinions not hormones you silly

Is curling the only upper body exercise you guys know?

>he's between 5'9 and 6ft
>can't fit into guess size 32 slim stretch jeans
>he's between 6ft and 6ft 3
>can't fit into size 34

fucking SS fags, enjoy looking like a clown in the real world.

They do lmao

LMAO, those are the peoples that gives you advices on Veeky Forums

Why can't I just do squats and deadlifts AND do some isolation work?

Jeans that stretch will let pretty much everyone fit into them. I'm 6'2, 205. I wear a 32x32, I can't fit into regular slim fit jeans, but if they stretch I sure can.

I'm all about heavy squats and deadlifts but you're talking out of your fucking ass OP. They do not do much for upper body hypertrophy. Stop your wishful thinking and go do some curls after your compounds

>not understanding that heavy squats and deadlifts help way more with your upper body muscle development than shitloads of isolations

ayo we on them 90s memes now niga

hint: this is not true

hint: we actually have the science to tell which movements stimulate the most fibres for a specific muscle.

it's good for your back and therefore posture, which is key to aesthetics, just do baby weight with perfect form, explosively

I guarantee it.

Might want to check your form lassie, if you are using your calf's that much you must ensure wobbling all over the place
Unless it's a low bar thing. I have never felt anything in my calf's from front squats or high bar

I already do weighted hyperextensioms to strengthen my lower back. Theres not a single logical reason to deadlift if you dont plan on competing. Why risk snapping your back for so little benefits?

Must be using a fatass brand. I'm 5'9 175lbs and don't train legs at all and topman 32x32 slim stretch fit just right with a caseless phone and a slim wallet. (34s literally fall off my hip bones and I gotta keep lifting it up)

Stretch slims will fade and tear so fucking fast and easy if you actually "stretch" it. I just like it's elasticity.

I think there is an advantage to training the whole back at once. It teaches you to brace it as a whole, you know. Try lightweight wide grip deadlifts for a workout or two and see how it feels.

What's your opinion on the Jefferson deadlift?

this, especially if you're going for aesthetics.

Never tried it. Since i dont do basic deadlifts i see no point in doing variations.

skinny jeans are fucking queer. Anyone else like sparkling water in their protein?

hahhahhaahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahah

I do a split and look at my legs. Stupid shit.

>excepts

looks horrible

samefag