Why do you lift ?

Why do you lift ?

Be honest
i.4cdn.org/gif/1470157777684.webm

To feel better about myself and intimidate niggers.

For the coming race war and retaking of europe.

Originally it was to feel good about myself. Now its become a part of my life and I are no other path I would enjoy.

For Allah and his prophet (PBUH)

/thread

That is the most glorious webm of all time

Gonna be a cop

this

>got body fat percentage measured today
>8.8%
Heil Hitler, lads.

So I can one day be Eva Lovia's most disappointing sexual partner.

Eva Lovia is such a semen demon

to get mad pussy

to get casual sex, i am not ready for a serious relationship but i would also never pay for sex

To escape skeleton mode, also thinking about potential race war, and eventually to pull bitches

to look good and feel good about my body. something something that quote about body reflection of self respect

kek

too much free time

To have an excuse to cut beefy protein farts in bed until my gf's eyes water and she screams at me.

to feel valued and that im improving something, if i didnt improve anything i get depressed

im not intelligent, i failed at school, i have no friends, no lovelife

all ive got is myself

To help satisfy my sense of masculinity. To help manage my more violent thinking. To become the guy that girls are sad to be rejected by. To be able to play different roles on stage. To improve my overall health. To surpass my dad who was a powerlifter, and prove that I am a better man than him in every way.

If you ain't first you're last.

Beautiful

To do something.
Seeing numbers get bigger on the plates is the only concrete form of advancement I have in a life completely devoid of accomplishments.

Getting stronger

According to science, I am probably more intelligent than most blacks, however this isn't enough for me, I also need to be physically stronger than them.

I lift because it's fun and it's an outlet for my stress. For a few seconds everything is right in the world after you finish your last set with a pump.

Also, sounds cringey but I lift because I feel like my body has never matched my mind. I've always admired and wanted to be the big friendly guy who everybody respects and loves, the one people feel safe around, the one people call when they need help with something. The guy who was already put together but being muscular somehow made him all the more complete and capable. I've always wanted to be that guy, instead I was born as the hungriest of skeletons. I feel like the work and the good I can do would be magnified if I could be stronger.