Uni Thread

where are my bruins?

Going there this fall as a junior. I've got orientation on the sixteenth. So it's widely agreed on here that wooden is better than Bfit?

Just graduated from there. Yes wooden is much better. Although it is more crowded. Only go to bfit if you really have to

U
C
L
A

FUCK SC

Yes wooden has all the strong people that actually care about lifting.

You'll run into the powerlifting club as well as all the oly lifters occasionally. They all lift together so you'll know it's them. I'm not part of either but I recognize lots of faces by now

Where are my Cougars?

Who else /gopher/ here

Plymouth University. I graduated this summer but am coming back in 2017/18 for my masters. Would be great to get in touch with some people beforehand!

How's it going, neighbor?

FIGHT ON

Any Rams here?

Incoming freshman in the fall. Good gym? Just got back from orientation and it was being remodeled.

Serf represent

Which one you jerks was doing 10x3 of lmao3plate in BFit yesterday?

reporting in

C-can I join,UC bro?

I dont go to the campus rec. I go to crunch.

As always, fuck the dwags

>tfw you go to a tiny ass school nobody knows

Get in here Jayhawks

Fuck off, there can be only one

I know you fags are here, I've seen videos in the arc posted

I just googled and you guys only have 5,000 undergrads. That can't be right can it? I thought Creighton was way bigger

Live in Olathe lol, 40 mins away. KU is shit. I'm going to Northwestern in 6 weeks.

Hoot hoot

>tfw you have a tiny ass dick nobody knows
-you

most of my gym is asians w/ hand gloves

yee

USC

You're just mad I'm picking up azn qts from your school. Got another date with a girl I met up with a few times this weekend off Tantan

He knows what's up

Well obviously it's not as nice as Northwestern, but why do you think it's shit?

Northwestern kid here. Wanted to go USC but couldn't afford it lol, brb 40k a year out of pocket and I was on free lunch in HS

Anyone else /Canadian uni/? Our gym is so shit btw

hey there little brother

I've spent a lot of time in Lawrence, most of my older friends have gone either there or KSU over the past few years. Just not a really fun environment for me personally, I can't say it's objectively X or Y I guess, I hope you're enjoying it man.

Fun for a bit but got boring. I spent a week with my friend who owns an apartment off mass just south of that park by fuzzys, got boring super fast if I wasn't drunk or tripping.

QUEEN'S BRAH HERE, THE GYM IS GREAT HERE

I got like an 80% cover from financial aid, scholarships, and grants

I was on free lunch too and family income was below the poverty line. I live near LA so I didn't have to worry about insane student housing prices, otherwise I would not have been able to go

Damn that's awesome man. I hope you enjoy it, those qt asian sloots are so fun. Seem to be at every private research uni so I should have enough in the fall 8)

tritons?

:(

going there in 3 weeks as a transfer. how's the gym. any pointers?

Where did you transfer from? What were your grades?

>no social life
when will they learn

How hard is it to transfer to UCLA from another UC?

How the fuck did you guys get into USC?

It's true, I have heard some very good things about your gym :(

i mean depends who you know

>spent a year drinking doing drugs and being a degenerate once a week
>go out all the time with SJW asians but was cool
>had my fill of being a stereotypical college normie
>just hang out with the only people i met that i actually like now

i think most people that managed to carve out a social life just realize campus social life isn't the same as other colleges

>had a gf that went to UCSB
>glorious

Northwestern kid who got into USC
34 act, 5.0 GPA class rank 1 of 600, all-national orchestra, white male, wrote a LITTLE about going through hs while my dad dealt with liver disease and died junior year, and wrote about working on restoring my car if that helps, I think it was one of my less genuine and more "people pleasing" applications if that helps

Anyone petrel enough to join the petrel cub?

OH SHIT! A Nafme bro?

If you didn't go to a senior military college kys

Haha fuck yeah!! I just graduated this spring so that tells you what year
Viola, bro

Damn bro, is USC just filled with kids like you?

Fuck

Fuck! Violinist here. Never thought I would find someone from NAFME on a local Nigerian Dirt Trading Forum.

Stats-wise I think a lot of the "top tier" colleges are unless you count student athletes, like you can check the middle 50% of standardized test scores and shit online I think I was at the top end of what usc accepts

You thinking of going there or what man? Are you still in hs (just say you're 18 won't judge lol) or thinking of transferring?

Haha me neither man. I live in the Kansas City area and nobody around here really even knew about it. You in college or about to start? Or still hs?

Where my anteater brahs at tho

Who here /USFbull/?

I've always wondered

Are your asians hot or no

Thinking of transferring, i'm an incoming freshman at UC Santa Cruz. Grades or test scores were not up to your caliber but still top notch.

Couldve went to UCLA but i get to go to UC Santa cruz for free and the campus is like fucking hogwarts. If i like it i'll stay but UCLA/USC was my original goal to graduate from.

Any tips for transferring or are you a freshman like me?

It's a hit or miss.
Most of the ones in greek life are hot as fuck but the ones I see on campus are pretty average.

Probably shouldn't have told me that Alex :^). But I'm the last option...
>inb4 mods
Funny thing is I basically have same qualifications as you assuming the 5.0 GPA is unweighted , but I've psyched myself out looking at college confidential. Any tips you can pass down NAFME-bro?

>tfw just want qt asian mixed waifu

UC motherfucking Santa Cruz. Banana sluuuugs. The school that invented 4/20 and First Rain!!! That place is literally Hogwarts with weed. What College did the hat put you in?

Porter College is where the real hippies at. (lived there, loved it)

Cowell is more like SoCal and it's right next to the gym.

Oakes is like full of black people and Hip Hop.

That college between Oakes and Porter (College 8?) pretty sure only blonde chicks live there. Might be wrong.

Stevenson is pretty much where all the dudebros are.

College 9 and 10 where the nerds at. If you care about cell reception because your poor ass has T-Mobile, think about Cowell because it faces the city and you get some reception. If you have Verizon you'll never have to worry.

Dude place is like some mix of Star Wars and Jurassic Park. IMO everyone should have gone to UCSC once in their life. Even for only one semester. I transferred back to some regular boring commuter school because I didn' have the funds. But that school is still in my heart.

Nice man, what are you looking to study? I think a lot of people overvalue brand name colleges...there's only a few industries where it really matters. As long as you can find a niche and enjoy your time, who gives a fuck..

All I can say is be genuine, true to your desires, and draft a lot of essays. Flatter the people who are gonna sit around a table and judge you, even though they're probably all cunts, but be genuine about it. Not sure, man. Mention specific things about why THAT university is what you want, how you plan to move your personal development forward using specific resources from that uni. And obviously keep your grades up. Don't suck dick for school tho. That's all I've got bro, I hope you have a kickass first year.

Haha cheeky fuck. Any chance we interacted in Nashville man? And idk man there are tips in this post for the uc guy. Life tips, trip on mushrooms it's good for you.

What do you want to study? What's your name bro we should stay in contact

same bruh, I gotta continue the cycle and make more mixed asian master race children

any navy brahs?

Thanks a lot bro. I'm a biology major, eventually going to attend med school.

What major are you?

Yeah of course man. I don't know anything about med school lol. Hang in there bro I do know it's a long ass road. I'm gonna be studying math and econ. Originally sought out the school for their placement at banks and consulting firms but honestly I don't know what I'm doing.

yooo the rec center is my sanctuary of gainz

USC is GOAT if you want to go into investment banking. Thats one of the industries where a brand name college is actually weighted.

Yeah that's true. I got a lot of school advice from wallstreetoasis. Like I said I think I would have done USC if I could afford it, but northwestern seems like a good place for me too.

Checked. Also don't want to give out names but I'm the only one from Brentwood if you bother checking out the roster.

Nah I can't bother bringing up the roster lol. If I bother with a temporary email service would you wanna exchange contact info or some shit? If not its cool nobody wants to get fucked over lol

Damn checked again. mail me at [email protected]

FUCLA

Around 5,000 undergrad and 5,000 grad/professional or something like that.

Sent. Delete that email ASAP or I will in 5 mins

Ayy lmao

lol mall school

Ayy Queen's brah. Major?

ayy i'm going there. U of I Veeky Forums meetup at the arc? I'm going in as a super Jr and i wanna meet some gym bros. I'm dorming over at scott hall btw I'm hyped to be going here now.

yooo

Who /BSU/ here?

Anyone?

Nice, I was a transfer too. Grats on getting in!

The RSF is good, plenty of racks. Memorial also has a gym, but it's worse quality. Best time to go is in the morning, it gets real crowded after classes end.

Not in the Academy, but respect. Do you know what designator you're going for?

Anyone?

sup fellow Highlander

going for pilot or submarines, not sure which yet, still have time to decide

Lucky I'm going here.
This will be my second year here. Hopefully I will do better in my classes and make at least one real friend this year.

i feel that :(

D-do go here too or know anyone that goes here?

no sorry user
just hope to make a real friend at another uni

HPER master race reportin'. fuck the SRSC

Incoming Freshman this fall user, gonna join the Powerlifting Club

How is the ASU tempe gym?

UBC
Okanagan lmao

Nice. I've tried going to the uni gym, but its always packed.

I also get sad because I always see people working out with others and Im just here all by myself.

Huge. 90% of the people there are being sent by their parents to party, or exercise science majors.

Real majors there are architecture, business, education, and a few others. CLAS is a joke though.

But the gym is good.

Sophomore Eng major checking in