Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so basically like 20$?

for 20$ you risk holding that shitcoin?

wise. stay safe tho beloved.

fuck is this legit? that is good

You stupid asshole

Are you dumb? Total value us 44$ approx this is like payout for low volume.. when volume increased at it has been daily ill get like 10x this A WEEK. Im only invested 600 and i got 44 dollars

Slack is going nuts rn

i'm fucking poor and i only had 895 coss but here is my share... but when did i get it? this is only a notification about what will i receive...

>Based on the amount of COSS Tokens that you held within your wallets on the 8th of October blockchain snapshot, you are entitled to the following Fee Split Allocation

How do I actually add what I'm "entitled to" to my balances? Does it happen automatically?

wtf man
I hold 12K and I got only 13 COSS

when is the next payout? and good job on the inspect element, op.

Fuck this is going to moon. Legit already the best exchange available.

Another one of the slack guys

it's on every week if i'm correct

$44 for $600 worth of COSS.

how long did you hold that shit? that's 7%.

Someone redpill me on this shitcoin, please.

ah, thanks. maybe i'll put a few hundred into this shitcoin and see what i'll get.

If you hodl it till sunday , coss takes a screenshot of your coss.io wallet or myetherwallet and you get paid the following day or so

Wait, this much every WEEK

HOLY FUCK BUY BUY BUY

TL;RD version: this is an exchange site and you get a share from their profit for every coss you own. the share is based on trading volumes so you receive every type of coin that was traded for that week.

Holy fuck I'm sold.

Is this real life? Sounds too good to be true.
Did they fake volume or something? WTF?

How can the weekly payout be 7% if the daily volume is so low.
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
$840k

X that by 7 and divided by 2 is volume used in payout

Actually volume was 1m , 1.9m and 1.7 on a couple of the days

>How can the weekly payout be 7% if the daily volume is so low.

depends on the number of coss holders, it's distributed equally... if a billion more coss holders come on board, less share for everyone individually, early adopters will get more, but as volume increases everyone will get more anyway

JUST BOUGHT 15k COSS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He obviously holds a lot of link. I hold 14k and only got 9 coss and various fractions of other coins in dividends. Works out to be about $4USD. Still pretty good though for first week of the exchange.

coss*

and now we moon

Where can i buy coss?

coss.io
but be fast

Get in fags, this is a rumor, news will be x20

>He obviously holds a lot of link. I hold 14k and only got 9 coss and various fractions of other coins in dividends. Works out to be about $4USD. Still pretty good though for first week of the exchange.

yep i had 4600 COSS on coss.io and got 5 COSS as the payout (and 0.3 substratum, lel substratum)

Imagine the whales that are gonna hodl 1mil coss... theyll be earning a paycheck off this

we are mooning atm so you have to be fast. also the exchange is slow so use ETH instead if BTC it is a bit faster. i takes one hour approximately to show up in your wallet

BTC takes 3 hours :(

You can buy on hitbtc as well

at least its "secure" they say

I wouldnt do that actually, my eth deposit took 3 hours today

but you wont receive dividend for it so i think i defeats the purpose. hodl on coss.io

do i get my share if i hold my coss on the exchange or does it need to be somewhere else?

Myetherwallet or coss.io

I held around 3k COSS and only got 3 free COSS along with a tiny bit of other coins. Not sure why OP got so much.

he has way more coss

So in reality you're actually getting like 0.2%/week to hold a shitcoin. Even better, you're getting paid in dozens of other shitcoins.

Better hope your exchange takes off, because that is terrible. Just like the exchange.

so here's the math guys, i'm in the coss slack and i been asking what everyone got... and not including any of the other tokens, everyone got 1 COSS for every 963 COSS they were holding (the coin with the most other payout was substratum but i didn't do the payout on that, but that had equal volume as coss the past week)

Exchange is in beta
No payouts from other exchanges
Stay out fudder

Considering this is the first dividend, and it’ll probably increase over time, this is not too bad.

All excited and wanted to check what got, and upon logging in
I fucking lost my coss ?????
Held around 3k at last login , now it shows 0 ??!

Wtf happened

you smoked too much weed bruh

>Only holds 4k coss
>Somehow gets a 201 coss payout

Sure buddy.

Holy crap, it's mooning hard now

omg didnt see that shit it's supposed to say 40k********* EDIT

I've 110k coss and half of his payout. you guys can't do basic math if you think his holding value is really 4k coss

Still doesn't sound right. You would have been holding 200k COSS for that payout.

This.
OP is a liar.

So, you'd have to hold $38010 worth of coss for a $40 payout.

Pass.

Keep ur money in banks baby

Hey retards

This is the same trash as POSW

Total shitcoin.

And if you use MEW then you have to do some work first. Google their guide. Or just stick in in Coss wallet.

lol $40 dividends for a 38k hodl. Fuck that.

yeah i agree but it was the first week of the exchange.

Lmfao comparing this to POSW legit kys just get off biz

Are you legit retarded , we have 1 mil volume daily . At 10m... which is easily achievable thats 400$. Anything higher is retarded

you're a legit retard if you buy this shitcoin just for the few cents of dividends. you might as well keep your money in your bank.

>both literally who exchanges that give dividends from the profit of the exchange depending on how much POSW (or COSS) you hold
>both shitcoins

God, you're fucking dumb

>4k coss
Turns out op was larping.

tell me where i'm wrong?

Still extremely undervalued, I expect the FOMO moon to be massive later on when someone eventually shills it around reddit or youtube.

I call bullshit. I received half the coins with twice the COSS.

Still a good payout, but give us real numbers OP. There's no need to LARP with this great coin, the poorfags will come to us on their own.

You can bet on it

>20 bucks worth
ok dividend is dividend but its split into a million shitcoins that you cant even move. talk about tying up capital

7k sats today boys

over time this will increase and people will start trading more of those other currencies on the exchange. even if they're small amounts.

best part is... coss is going to mars whether you guys like it or not... keep the fud going morons

>40k users receive free money.
>20k users sit on their meager earnings
>20k users immediately sell their coins for profit
>Xchange volume goes up, earning more payouts for coin holders.
>Word spreads over the next week.
>50k users receive free money...
Repeat ad nausem.

It's goddamn Keynesian economics in coin form. Given that I'm in on the ground floor of the pyramid scheme, I love it.

well youre just moving a tiny fraction of the proceeds, and that is asymptotic so its not going to be much in the bigger scheme of things.
the whole point is that you get paid in a lot of shitcoins that you need to accumulate over time before you can move it, thats a negative

Shut the fuck up idiot . The bulk of payout is in top traded coins. Just ignore the shit coins

I'm fine with this. It's proportional to the amount of coins traded on the exchange, so the bulk of the payout will only really be in popular coins. This week it was BTC>ETH>COSS>SUB, all of which I have a fairly large stake in.

Don't think of the STOX remnants as wasted cash, think of it as an interesting experiment that might pay off in a year. Meanwhile you're accumulating some of the best coins on the market.

This guy fucks

How is this different between any other coin?
COSS is going up. Sell the peaks if you're feeling squirrely. Just be sure to buy back before the Sunday snapshot.