Want to test out the first version of a new fitness community?

Hey guys,

I am releasing the first version of a fitness community website, with a forum, blog, shop, members, friends, etc.

I'm looking for people that are at all interested in testing it out.

>inb4 fuck off

okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest

Other urls found in this thread:

olympusunited.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

>okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest

I'll try it if you don't track my personal if row ton and sell it to the Jews

olympusunited.com

Found it kek

Alright, and we don't ask for any info but an email.

www.olympusunited.com

If anyone actually uses it, and cares, feel free to tell me what needs to be improved, or fixed, etc.

>$3 wristbands

Shiloh plz . . .

We sold a few, but yeah, I feel you. 2$ will work. I'll change that.

That was when we were just an Instagram account with like 20k followers. But good call.

>requiring capital letter in pasword REEEEEEEEEE

man it seems so empty, its hard to tell anything about it when im literally 1 of 4 members and cant have a proper discussion. Social media is all about community

Alright, now you can enter any password, didn't know that was a problem

And yeah, I know.

My solution to this is to promote it and get members on the site to start community. But unfortunately, in the beginning stages, this is what I expected. Is there a better way to kickstart the action? And for right now I'm just going to promote it and try to get users on it.

keep on grinding :) it might succeed, it might not. worth a shot

Thanks man, that's the plan.

We have an instagram where users submit pictures of themselves and we share their journey and try to get their names out there, we got to around 21k followers, and wanted to expand our reach and create a wider platform to give people a place to come and grow together. So it's just gonna be a learning process, thanks for the support and if anything needs to be improved, I have no background in web developing at all so please let me know, haha. I look forward to criticism from everyone because that's how I plan to improve, and Veeky Forums is more critical than anywhere else I can think of.

@olympusunited

Fuck off.

Fix the mobile layout please

>okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest

Alright, I'll put that on the list. I'll get to work on that ASAP and see what I can do.

i like the idea. but, as the founder of the site, i suggest not caving to every suggestion. think about them ya know, it just seems like every suggestion youve got so far you immediately conceded to! but gl m8

I understand that, and I'll have to work on that. None of the suggestions have been too outrageous, and so far in my opinion they have all helped to improve the ease of use for the website. But I definitely need to keep that in mind. Thanks

The font at the forum page is a little thin. Maybe you could change it, change the background or just put a bigger font

I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what part of the forum you referred to?

Are you talking about on the actual forum posts pages? With the replies and everything?

The topics page where you choose which part of the forums you go to?

Or just the whole thing in general??

Oh, okay, I see what you are saying

What is verification about?

Kind of like Twitter verification. Means that accounts of public interest (whether it's a public figure, popular lifter, bodybuilder or etc.) should they join the site, it means they are the person they claim to be. So if someone makes an account that is Justin Bieber or something, if they are verified, you can be assured it is actually that person. You feel me? Not saying JB will ever join, but that's the idea. So if Maxx Chewning makes an account, we will verify that it is actually Maxx.

Too much white. Can you make a dark mode or make a background ?
Seriously hurts my eyes to use it now in the late hours.

Don't sacrifice security so some idiot on Veeky Forums can use the same password he uses for everything else. Even if there's not a large amount of sensitive info on the site don't skimp on security

Okay guys, I'm about to leave the house for an hour or so, continue making suggestions and then I will be back to work on the site for 5 hours or so.

Thanks guys.

>advertisement on Veeky Forums
i know yourbrotein shills in here but this? ffs, this is a new low for this board
MODS ARE FAGS!
WTF HIRO, CHANGE THE FUCKERS!

It's the peoples' own fault if they choose a shitty password, not the website's.

Exactly and since some of us are Intelligent humans and know that most people are stupid and lazy when it comes to these things a decent site admin forces things to be secure. Do you have any experience with running a site at all?

dang, someone got dubs.

gg whoever that is

Still reflects poorly on the site when a bunch of accounts get "hacked"