Tfw too intelligent to believe in a higher being and so I am an atheist

>tfw too intelligent to believe in a higher being and so I am an atheist
>tfw my atheism makes me too nihilistic to lift

*sigh*

Why couldn't I have been born a big, dumb American meathead like all of you.

You need some G.H. Hardy

>realizes there's no afterlife
>sits around being a pretentious fuckwad with the short time he does have

>>tfw my atheism makes me too nihilistic to lift

how so?

>I'm so atheist I don't even believe in making up a good excuse

>too intelligent
No no no
It's "to intelligent"

>tfw too euphoric to lift

>be a nihilist
>additionally be an absurdist
>have literally no reason not to life

and thus I lift.

Also op is a shitposting faggot. You dont come to a board that is about weight lifting for a majority of the threads and then spout how you hate it.

Reported for shitposting, I hope you get banned.

Read 'atheism' as 'autism.' Seemed more fitting desu senpai.

> 2 smart 4 us
> atheist
- do i smell vape?
- m'ladies *tips fedora*

>not to lift

shit, fixed.

People are still falling for this bait
Where's the FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME guy?

>Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus

I don't know why this made me laugh so much

Maybe next time harambre

>be nihilist
>realize that there is zero meaning in life
>build yourself up from nothingness
>make a view on life that your body must collide with reality, with the earth, with gravity and all the elements in order to be truly alive
>each day the struggle against the gravity of earth reminds me that I am not alone in the universe, that beyond my brain there are other things
>thus I manage to avoid solipsism and get my self worth from external factors, from weights, from competitions in running places, in the hands of timers of people
>instead of finding some meaningless and dead end philosophy of pointless and flawed "self worth"

You are only worth shit in comparison to how much of the earth you can change.

>nihilism
>no reason to do anything

THAT'S NOT WHAT IT IS
THAT'S NEVER BEEN WHAT IT IS

The point of Nihilism is to create your own meaning. You do shit, not because an older power told you to, but because YOU see value in it for its own sake/your own morals.

A nihilist would lift because it makes he feel good, both physically and about himself. A nihilist would take care of both his mind and body because he likes seeing the power of his being. To a nihilist, that's all the reason you need.

Nihilism =/= everything is worthless.

requesting the picture of the cool nihilist with a hat

What is the difference between nihilism and absurdism

him feel good*

absurdism ftw

Wonder not what you can do for the absurd, but rather what the absurd can do for you.

sounds like you're talking more about existentialism than true nihilism.

>atheist
>only means that you don't have a belief in god
>does not mean you automatically have to believe that this life can't have any meaning
>even if it is just personal meaning specifically for you

>needs an excuse to justify being a lazy beta male

^this dude gets it. Even if you see no reason for anything, then you also have no reason not to lift.

However, OP, you obviously have some reason to lift. Otherwise, you wouldn't be whining "Why couldn't I have been..."

You have desires, OP. You have cravings and reasons that you are not satisfying, and you are using your childish interpretation of nihilism as an excuse not to pursue them.

Get up. Go take care of your shit, motherfucker. Punch your excuses in the face. Be better than them. Come back when you realize that you have no reason to whine on the internet.

The "humor" neuron cluster is more dominant, the most dominant neuron cluster, as a nihilist. Thus you find things more often than not funny, rather than just meaningless.

The most funny things are people or animals who struggle in life, thinking that they have figured it out and then life fucking them over.

Like the superstitious pigeon thing on youtube, look it up.

Also, we find this to be EXTREMELY hilarious

gfy(c)at dot com slash NearEvergreenKookaburra

Its basically tickling our absurdism directly. Nature fucking with man and man not being able to deal with it.

It reminds us that man is not the center point in our reality. That there is a grander world out there. And the arrogance of man often collides with this fact.

If this isn't bait you should kill yourself.

Ah, found the pic.

>be nihilist
>have literally zero reasons not to become swole

and thus nihilists become swole.

>atheism = nihilism
This is where you went wrong
And it also shows the dangers of atheism
Weak willed low test faggots can not handle a life without sky daddy, so they fall into edgy nihilism and apathy

You can be your own higher being, but first you must reject the stasis of BEING and embrace the flux of BECOMING. I ask you to reject Parmenides and instead be allied with Heraclitus. You are now protean!