Anons who still drink alcohol/smoke why are you sabotaging yourself?

Anons who still drink alcohol/smoke why are you sabotaging yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/alcohol-cancer-seven-types-study-finds-7148321.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't drink, but I smoke from my tobacco pipe maybe once a week, if even that.

Cuz i can

Everyone here is a teenage edgelord with no experience of anything.

Because you're a little bitch that's why. I bet you got a cigarette holder too you faggot.

I bet chicks dig the brown teeth and stench on your clothes etc.

I drink occasionally for fun with friends. I've had some of the craziest times with my closest friends while dunk. If it takes a few years off my life (which it won't) I've still lived a thousand life times compared to working out and meditating for 90 years.

My social life means more to me than gains.

I'm not sure if I like the sound other crazy times you've had with friends. What do you mean like butt stuff & blowing each other?

Drinking 40s crying watching DBZ isn't a social life buddy.

i fuck dudes, faggot, and they do

Self admitted Faggot calling others faggot. Smh.

the only acceptable amount of alcohol, is literally zero amount of anything alcohol related.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/alcohol-cancer-seven-types-study-finds-7148321.html

its fucking garbage. Stay away from this.

I don't smoke. I drink because I like the taste of good beer or whiskey or tequila, and having 4 drinks in me feels great.

keep talking shit and i'll hunt you down and creampie you and your dad

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

Entire days and nights of girls, dranking games and laughter because yes, in college, life is just like the movies.

With all the smoking ruining your arteries I'd be surprised if you could get a semi.

This guy is so mad everyone's life isn't as shitty as his. He'll be sure to reply to anyone who suggests they might have had a good time drinking before.

Fuck off Asher Roth.

Ex-fatty. I had an unhealthy relationship with food that allowed me to find instant gratification in life. I fixed that relationship and eat healthy by turning to alcohol as a vice a few times a week.

I dont need to drink to have fun or be myself, that's why you're inferior.

I Smoke roughly 10 cigarettes a day my teeth are much whiter than most. Unless I drink coffee or something. As for the smell I really don't smell like it according to people unless it's right after smoking. Some people on the other hand absolute reek of stale smoke and tobacco.

I'll make you suck my flaccid wiener and make you lick my asshole

I don't need to either, but I can if I feel like it.

That's why you're wrong and dumb.

Literally no one likes the taste of alcohol unless it's a fruity mixed drink. Stop being a pretentious faggot and admit it's just fun to get fucked up.

Sorry your life had sucked so bad man. I really am. I'm 28 now and if you missed those times when you were young then you missed them forever.

You can't even control yourself you weak fuck, how you gonna make anyone else do shit.

28 on 4chin lol. Youre a real winner!

Smoking weed helps me bulk.I have a hard time eating a lot and I can always go 500 cals over my TDEE clean when I have munchies.

By targeting weak sexy fat bottomed manlets like you, babe

You don't drink to be yourself idiot. It releases inhibitions and yes, you have them.

You stink, your clothes stink trust me. I used to smoke didn't realise until I stopped.

Haha are you 5? I love a good beer. What the fuck are you talking about?

This I can understand.

This isn't the Harvard business review?

Dude if you're gay just do you. Not everyone else is living a lie.

Haha are you 16? Beer still tastes like alcohol..

Whoa! Zinger!

Nope you're a retard. Craft beer industry is booming and good beer is delicious.

I'm 8 weeks clean of alcohol and 9 months clean of drugs.

Lol at all you losers drinking alcohol like you're cool.

DELETE THIS

Hurr I can't handle an occasional drink so everyone else is a dummy.

Alcohol caused a severe progress plateau. I would only drink once a week, but I'd have, like, 8-10 shots. Then I'd wonder why I wasn't losing fat/gaining muscle. And why I wasn't motivated for days after. Really, it's a terrible hobby. Haven't had a drink in two weeks & I feel fantastic.

>Irish festival this friday
>Rapper-endorsed alcohol themed party Saturday

A man's gotta live, tho.

I basically lift so I can drink and fuck more. Seriously dirnking and partying is amazing. Drugs in general are amazing. try fucking a girl while tripping on Acid and molly, than smoke a lot of weed. It's like nothing else

I can't drink at night.

and smoke a lot of weed while tripping i mean, then fuck

This isn't the Joe Rorgan board m8.

smoking tobacco is so pleb
smoke ganj because nice to mellow out at the end of the day with only minor health consequence
drink because be social normie and like a sex

where is it than

ARE YOU DRUNK?

yessir

Cuz after years of shooting heroin and benzos I realized weed is a much lesser evil and even if abused won't destroy your life like nicotine, alcohol, most psychoactive script meds, etc

I am cultivating willpower in my cocoon mode. I know weed isn't great for me if smoking everyday, and I will quit when I can, I have before many times.

>What killed zyzz for 500

Ok kid. Just wait a few years.

Steroids killed him

This

I quit 2 months ago and I can smell cigarettes on people who smoke now whereas before Id never notice that

I drink 8 tallboy beers everyday and way more on weekends........ is it even possible to make muscle gains or lose weight if I keep this up?

I'm not gonna lie I can't stop drinking. I went 3 months drinking maybe two beers a month and made excellent progress.
This past month I have been getting drunk 2-4 times a week due to co workers, friends, and qt3.14s inviting me out.
I've been having a lot of fun, getting tons of compliments, and lots of mirin.

But I know my journey is not over yet but I'm acting like it is because of all these factors.

Send help, this is too difficult.

my problem is moderation too

i'll either stay clean or drink my ass off, no middle ground.

Hey at least you're not like me and can't go a day without getting drunk because if I don't drink 10+ drinks I get shaky, anxious and sweat profusely and can't sleep

Because alcohol and weed is the easiest way to pick up chicks. Plus I'd have no social life if I stopped.

I only do it on the weekends anyways and I don't get insanely fucked up like I used to.

You have a drinking problem that isn't conducive with a healthy lifestyle. So no.

Bet you're a laugh at the gym you drunk cunt.

holy shit dude have one drink you don't need fucking 10 of them

Holy shit. I remember when I was 16 and thought alcohol tasted gross

I don't go drunk

>craziest times while dunk

Truth

>newfag: the post