Cool armor, Turks

Cool armor, Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That TÜRKish armor was made by the souls of the best blacksmiths that Ancient Egypt could offer, the armor was made of the BLACKest meteorite ever found on the surface. The golden parts were made from the gold which was directly taken from Mansa Musa's personal treasury. The sword itself was crafted by the most skilled and talented blacksmiths from African civilizations.

Of course it's "cool", wh*Te boy. Why the fuck did you even make this thread?

I-I really appreciate your culture pls don't bully me

it's ok honkey, i didn't even attack you.

finest greek craftsmanship

>ywn fight kaffirs with that shiny armor under the guidance and protection of KARA BOGA, knowing that if you die you will wake up in heaven with virgin waifus all over you
Why even live

I would very much like to know if this is true

it is
even sultans based their clothes on byzantine emperors, including those weird looking onion hats

Not so fast!

"the onion hats" are called sariq and it's Arabic/Persian
if you ever wewuz about your non-existent history i'Ll drag you by your curly greek hair and kick you in your armenoid nose, subhuman.

Can this be sourced?

of course not.

O-ok

Ottoman Court Fashion is definitely Persiaboo, considering the Ottoman ruler went around calling himself Padishah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban

This literally says nothing about Sarık being Byzantine. It's middle eastern. But Byzantines also wore some kind of Sarık like pic related but it looks Arabic, just like their ethnicity.

The origins of turbans are uncertain. Some of the ancient civilizations such as those ofAncient India,Mesopotamia, Sumerian and Babylonian evidently used turbans.[5][6][7][8]A style of turban called aphakeoliscontinued to be worn in that region by soldiers of theByzantinearmy in the period 400–600,[9]as well as by Byzantine civilians as depicted in Greek frescoes from the 10th century in the province ofCappadociain modern Turkey,[10]where it was still worn by their Greek-speakingdescendantsin the early 20th century. The Islamic prophet, Muhammad, who lived 570–632, is believed to have worn a turban in white, the most holy colour.
Also I was asking about the armour

Fug forgot greentext :DD

> style of turban called aphakeoliscontinued to be worn in that region by soldiers of theByzantinearmy in the period 400–600,[9]as well as by Byzantine civilians as depicted in Greek frescoes from the 10th century in the province ofCappadociain modern Turkey

Yes, armenoidreek. That's what i wrote.
>It's middle eastern. But Byzantines also wore some kind of Sarık like pic related but it looks Arabic, just like their ethnicity.

>Steal Sarık from Arabs
>IT WUZ BYZANTINE
I'd love to crush your armeoid head with a mace.

Armor is definitely Middle Eastern/Iranic/Turkic. The practice of chainmail veils alone is proof of that.

Late Byzantine armor was progressively looking Western.

>Turks
You just derailed your own thread, only shitposting will come to you. Shame, Otto armour is cool, but modern Roaches are too stupid.

>wh*Te subhuman
ew

THIS

Turco-Arabs have the comfiest and coolest armors

dope