Veeky Forums approved manga/anime thread

Veeky Forums approved manga/anime thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrn3qDjCm4g
imgur.com/a/b1L5O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anitore Ex
youtube.com/watch?v=wrn3qDjCm4g

obligatory one punch man.

the guy in re:zero does some gimmicky form of calisthenics

Veeky Forums got me hooked on baki.

JoJo's bizarre adventure until part 4 though it still has some Veeky Forums characters later on
Like the American president here going from fat to fit in the course of part 7

Still waiting for the rest to be translated

psycho pass

Kogami shinya

this here.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

Motherfucking Veritas!!!!

dem natty roaches

mob psycho everyone

>ctrl+f Berserk
>no results
The fuck are you fags doing.

Priapus by Mentaiko

>imgur.com/a/b1L5O

Haikyuu

Season 3 comes out this Fall. I'm so ready for this.

Helck

Too bad they don't focus on physical training anymore.

The manga's gotten an English release, I'm gonna buy that to make up for pirating the show

Teppu

Breaker

Yowamushi Pedal is Veeky Forums's most hated manga, because it's all about cardio

The team is called Breakers, but the show itself is actually called Cheer Boys

RRR for motivation and feels

Slow paced, realistic grappling.

A great sport manga.

Mountain climbing, and motivation.

Read it now !

jojo's bizarre adventure.

Encouragement of Climb

Dragon ball Z

Completly forgot to catch up. Did they start releasing chapters again ?

I binge read this last week. the story and art are so good. the protagonist reminds me of Veeky Forums

it's called Kokou no Hito btw

You know, that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Ippo

what was the manga with the huge black guy?

Baki the Grappler

Baki
Ippo
Veritas
Vagabond
Ippo
Berserk
Sunken Rock

>Ippo twice
My nigga

I'm pretty sure it simply ended. It was a pretty definitive end. Besides, the original writer and current writer had 'atristic differences' or whatever the fuck it's called, which is why there was such a jarring change at that one point, I think it was at the end of the part after he learns how to stand on an empty cup or summit, as you never hear about that again, and he's suddenly a lot weaker than he used to be.

Name?

M-more like this senpai?

sun ken rock

sunken rock

>he didnt do SS
Its like you dont even WANT to blow up 30-story monsters with a back-handed slap

no sinep, s-sorry

Man, i stopped reading manga few years ago and still can't come back. Too much issues with work, family and such. Gonna dump some of the favorites, but have a nostalgia feels review of the already dumped.

This one is amazing. Too bad translation is so slow.
Really loved how it's essentially "what if hajime no ippo was limited by a few books".
Too bad author was forced to end up quickly because of something. Either depression or just bad sales from what i heard.
Name for this one?
Great beginning, clusterfuck ending. I still enjoyed MMA arc though.
Come for a fighting and muscles, stay for naked men.
Kinda hated amount of magical bullshit in this one. It's not too much, but still bugs me. It's a still one of the best.
Are those even worth it? Only people i know who likes this is yaoi-obsessed schoolgirls.
Fucking hell. This manga is just so horrible. Like, in a devastating way. One of the personal favorites, probably.
At this point i just amazed at the author's skill to stretch manga for so long.
Another sad story of great manhwa being cut. I enjoyed it and read it when it was still ongoing, amount of world building and lore behind it is pretty amazing. Got axed by publisher and probably will never come back from what i heard. No news still?
Pic related - Hinomarou Zumou. Great wresting manga. It's about sumo(which is kinda close to judo\sambo), but touches other wrestling types too. A lot of training, eating, fighting. In a nutshell: angry ripped manlet versus the world.

Boy on the run. Not really about fitness as in, it's not a proper spo-con manga. Story follows loser salaryman in his (mostly delusional) attempts to get gf, his feels, his boxing training and revenge on local chad.
Same author as I AM HERO btw, check it out, if you haven't - great post-apoc zombie manga.

Worst.
Okay, technically speaking, it's a sequel to Crows, but Crows never really did it for me.
Worst is about japanese deliquent's school gang warfare.

You might check out Clover and Drop if you liked this one.

shigurui

Holyland. Pretty sure it was here a few times. Autistic teenager decides that best way to find friends and fit into society is to beat random people at night.

Probably a well-known too. Delusional crybaby squats a lot then starts kicking people to death.

ichi the killer

>Are those even worth it? Only people i know who likes this is yaoi-obsessed schoolgirls.
Haikyuu is god-tier. A bunch of dudes all constantly striving and improving to be better at Volleyball. No off-court drama or romance or any of that nonsense. If a character's on screen, it's because he's playing, practicing, or thinking about Volleyball.
The artwork is great, I've never seen a manga express speed and motion so well. It makes IRL volleyball seem boring
It attracts gay-obsessed women because it's about a bunch of sexy teen boys being sweaty and passionate, and none of them ever have girlfriends. There's no gay stuff in it

I was just about to post that cause I was wondering why it hadn't been posted yet.

bump for interest

Feng Shen Ji and Red Storm

i.... know rule 34 is a thing but man i did not expect to ever see something like this

[spoiler]and its well done too[/spoiler]

It was cool at the start but fucking drags. All rounder meguru is much better. Realistic and nice SoL between fights and training

boku no pico

> them natty delts

>natty

demon wishes don't count as natty, pal.

>65+ replies
>No Vinland Saga or Kingdom
/fit a shit

Re:Monster

dude looks like a fuckin space marine with those shoulders

Dokgo

are they touching dicks?

Guts is a cuck sooooo....

Im disappointing in you all

It represents your body fighting against your will.

Or... yes... yes.. technically dicks are touching.

faggot detected.
Probability of false positive: 00.0000%

now for a realistic goal

Spice and Wolf.

For the economics and fluffy tail.

Genius at hard work and no gains. No wonder bitch got slapped by sand, should've fixed his diet and his form.

I-is Warcrafts shoulder armor designed for him..?

Boys on the Run is great. the feels are real. and it's actually quite funny too.

oh god not this again

>No Initial D
Shamefur dispray.

I should be surprised this is real. Should be...

?

Literal cuck manga.

Here's a helpful synopsis someone wrote

'Basically there's this loser who went on a date with a sweet girl from work. Then she tells him she's a virgin and doesn't want to rush things, so she doesn't fuck her. Then her whore of a friend invites the guy over and touches his dick once and he comes. Then the girl sees him with that whore of a friend of hers and instantly blames him. Then she fucks the entire rival company just to spite him and ends up getting pregnant and then dumped like a common whore by some alpha guy. This loser, being the beta fuck that he is decides to fight the alpha guy with a trick punch that he works on for 2 weeks. Except the bitch told the alpha guy about his trick and he ends up literally getting the piss beaten out of him. The bitch leaves to her hometown but not before telling the beta guy that she hates him with all her heart.'

what chapter?

Last chapter I read was when those two dumb bros found a sword and the big one started practising with it, are there more after that?

loli P90x WHEN?

Dramatical murders

no one's posted akira kongou or fotns

no one here's gonna make it

Too bad they absolutely shit on the talent > hard work meme in shippuden

>pretty much all of naruto part 1 is natuto beating people that are more talented than him
>part 2 reveals that he's the son of the 4th hokage and the reincarnation of the grandson of the stongest character

>doesn't want to fight because it's leg month
I genuinely laughed. Veeky Forums immediately came to mind.

How to achieve this mode?

kek that show is pretty gud

too bad body improvement club is just a minor storyline :/

i can see why /pol/ would like it, but Veeky Forums?
I mean sure, there was one scene where the fatso brother character is working out, but that's it.

still a good mango tho

What is this?

My Hero Academy
Boku no Hero Academy (i think)

>tfw you'll never look like Joseph