"hollywood let me grow in a box" mode
or
Frankentoe-hipshow mode
or
'uncles favorite slap' mode
or
'uncle ruined my future because he raped me' mode

She was so fucking hot... fuck fat acceptance

What's going through Juan's mind in this pic?

i would eat her shit

i assume this is just a bad picture? anymore recent photos?

Lel

Misfortune mode

He's Juan grossed out manlet
But I guess it takes Juan to know Juan

gorilla mode

shes bulking , dont judge

pig-dog-mode

pls tell me this isnt shopped lel

Toad

Why is her vagina so low and long? Mine doesn't look anything like that if I make myself cameltoe

>You will never store your condiments inside of her
>You will never keep her closed during a power outage
>You will never open her up after a long day and find a nice cold beer waiting for you

>why even live

Spurdo sparde

it's her face shopped onto someone else's body

No it's not.

>american genetics

She has alway had a lazy 12 year old body.

She got a big fat cunny

It's a meme shop brah

this fucking guy
>my sides

>pablos face
What? Did she shit herself? Or is he disgusted at how much she let herself go

gondola :---}}}}}

Kek the quesadilla's face says it all

Maybe if she ate clean but she is so into carbs desu senpai

Piccolo is right there

both probably

KEK

Lmfao

Let me see your cameltoe

Camel-toe shebeast.

is this an ugly short man or is it an ugly short teenager?

10/10 pic

With her proportions, wouldn't be surprised if she has scoliosis

I honestly don't get it. 90% of women would look bad in an outfit like that.

Taytay can pull it off tho.

My sides

She looks like that one 'can survive a car crash' guy

She often has that plsnorape look on her face. Makes me wonder if that ever happened.

its not shopped

>cunny
What a disgusting word. Sounds like the kind of word someone raping a 10 year old would use.

I hope this never becomes a thing. There is no good way to evolve the word "cunt". It sucks, and all derivations suck.

fridge mode

Is this achievable natty?

>I didnt cross the border for this shit

I have no idea what is going on with her body, some pictures she looks great, other pictures she looks like she's missing a part of her torso rather than being fat.

I think she's just weirdly shaped so if her posture is off a little, she looks like a freak, but if she's holding her body in good form it looks pretty good. She has a cute face though.

Maybe she has a weird form of spine problems, where if she's not paying attention her spine just folds and she shrinks into a blob, but can then extend herself into a lithe form... Like some kind of weird cat monster.

I think she's just out of shape, and possibly has thyroid issues.

No real indication of lordosis, kyphosis, or scoliosis. Least from that picture. Needs to get in shape. As another user said, "fuck fat acceptance". People shouldn't berate others for being overweight, but it shouldn't be spun as a "body type" or positive thing either.

Fun house mirror mode.

How can a human even have these proportions?

She's got a little ol ead

She has shitty posture, hunched over esp at the neck and shoulders but her hair makes it a little hard to tell from the back or side I can tell as someone who used to have shitty posture she has shit posture

Purgatory for illegal underage immigrant workers.

Maybe... I mean like she might just have a weird body shape too, so when she gets out of shape it looks far worse, but when she was younger she looked a lot more normal, without anything weird going on.

Like she's not that fat, I get she's clearly heavier, she has chin fat, but other parts look ok, while her mid section just looks wrong for the whole of her.

Like you can see her rib cage kind of, and then thick thighs, and then thin ankles/legs.... It's just like the hell?

for got to mention along with having a body that looks bad skinny fat/ chubby

Useless white trash mode

Kid actors are never chosen for how hot they'll become as adults.
They're chosen for how adorable yet unattractive they are. Like you can see that a girl will become hot as hell when she gets older?
Yeah, none of that was going on with her.
She was going to be beyond average forever.

Refrigerator mode.

Underrated post

I agree. I was just addressing the spinal issues aspect, as someone who has a spinal scoliosis and generally knows what to look for.

Posture is interesting, otherwise. I mainly use it to influence people's perception.

I don't know who she is and haven't ever seen her in motion. As it stands her clothing choices and body type do make it a bit more difficult to read her overall proportions. Not that abnormal though.

She looks mentally vacant, however. Probably fucked up from whatever being a child star entails and on benzos, antidepressants, or half drunk.

Can someone tell me who this is? I still have no clue.

hahahahaha

CAAAAARLLOOOOOS!

They're meemees dummy.

Those hips tho

HItgirl from that kickass movie from a while back. I think she was in that carrie remake too if I'm not mistaken

Kek

she might be bulimic, she's got chipmunk cheeks

She's too fat to be bulimic.

She was in a really dark movie when she was young, Poker House. Then in Kickass 1 and 2. She looked good in all of them.

I saw her in large picture paintings on Luis Vuitton purse depots (I think it was that might have been another brand), but didn't recognize her, it was in black and white and probably heavily edited. One of the workers told me it was her.

She just keeps morphing into different shapes D:

That board is more 3D than her

I feel srsly sorry for Pablo, he probably lost his job because of that pic.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

WTF WHERE IS HER ASS??? IT'S JUST LEGS INTO STOMACH KEKEKEK

What a shame. She was so cute before she got fat.

Shopped?

It's a shop top lel

>She was so fucking hot
When

So I'm guessing you've never posted you'rerererere cunnyfu?

Gondola mode

The way she looks suits her since she is feminist. She only misses dyed into pink hair desu.

rhonda rousey's younger sister who didn't play sports. ogre family.

fucking kek'd in real life
his face is exactly what "disgust" looks like

Dude, that is not healthy.

Carameltoe

His face. Everytime I am in pain from laffin. Oh man, why didn't the news outlets talk about this

Honey, pizza's here!

FARGO
A
R
G
O

>Working out in Yeezys
Fucking hell this annoys me so fucking much

I'd literally murder someone for a pair and this vapid whore is using them like a pair of beaters

>I would murder someone for a pair of ugly shoes

fridge mode