Well I guess /Dinner time/ is over, good night brehs

:/

how did it disappear ? are you magic?

I feel bad for you poorfag
I had Groundbeef and potatoes with a salad for dinner

I don't feel sad after having eaten it, bit gassy though

>doesn't lick the plate

Confirmed for not making it.

If I'm a poorfag how do you explain pic related?

how did you get it all with a fork, are you magicshun?

You just gotta leave contemporary eating habits behind. It saves dishes; I eat everything with the same fork.

I dunno, i just expect someoene to be poor if he has to eat a can of beans for dinner until proven otherwise

If you are not poor why you dont eat some bodybuilding shit like chicken or beef or some of that rice

Anyway, now i feel good for being not poor myself and being able to consume meat everyday

Good night bro

Its actually making me hungry, and im in the middle of a workout

Please reevaluate your life

>not having the essential muscle building combo of sausage and beans on white toast with orange juice or Mike's magic red drink

r8 my dinner

2 eggs mixed with cheddar cheese, cooked into an omelette, 4 strips of bacon, fried, and 2 slices of bread lightly toasted, with a little ketchup.

If it wasn't for how many calories in there because of the high fat content, I'd eat this all day erry day, cos I'm cutting.

this would look so good if it were protein bread or pita bread

the wonderbread makes it look ultra depressing

what's the shit in the tin

It's Warburtons, cos I'm English. Besides, I would use protein bread, but I'd probably not eat it much.

I'm pretty sure it's some form of canned fish spread. I never had it myself, so I can't remember exactly what it is, but my father used to eat it often. Stunk the whole house out.

carbo loading before my run

A tin of beans has like 20g of sugar in it man

Looks a lot like mackerel in tomato sauce. Very common in parts of Scandinavia. It's pretty good and healthy enough.

mirin' the gigantic traps and chest on that chicken.

Sodium/10

Smoked a pork roast on the grill for four hours, had a side of baked beans and potato salad.
Was pretty good. If I had seen this thread earlier I would have taken a picture.

4/10 no vitamin c, no antioxidants, no fiber, canned beans
It looks like you only want to live another day

What, a bowl of beans? What do your meals look like, just butter on a plate?

Better than mine

>tfw stuck with ramen noodles until Friday

come to my house bruh ill feed you

you're all a bunch of goddamn animals. Why not try to prepare a proper meal like an adult, it's not that hard.

Beans are literally the Healthiest food you can eat

Sorry, but I'd rather not serve myself a 7 course meal every day

Baked beans are pretty shit, mostly water and sugar, little protein and little calories.The fish is alright

This is a pretty standard dinner for me. How could I improve? Trying to get big, can basically eat anything and can't gain fat.
Note: The plate is actually a lot bigger than it looks in this photo.

Hahahaha. How far are you planning on running that you need to 'carb load' with that utter bullshit looking meal?

put heavy cream in potato mash
put butter on broccoli
add few crunchy bacon slices
put cheese on top of the meat

seriously, is it that hard?

Must be why Mexicans are the standard for healthy living

>no fiber
>beans
pick one retard

Don't listen to this memer.
Use clean weight gainer shakes (peanut butter, nuts, yoghurt, full-fat milk, etc.) alongside normal eating.
If you do a dirty bulk, you'll initially be happy to be gaining weight, but you will soon regret it.

>600 calorie dinner

you can try actually eating portions bigger than a 5 year old's, or eat 7 times a day.

knew you were scandinavian from the moment i saw that sad can of mackerel

No its not you dumb DYELF faggot

>you
>understanding nutrition

Like I said, the plate looks small in the photo but trust me, it's a bigass plate.