I'm looking into going on a sugar free diet, cold turkey...

I'm looking into going on a sugar free diet, cold turkey. I have been doing research and I honestly think sugar is impairing my ability to think and learn. I don't want to be retarded anymore. My problem is there is fucking nothing to eat, I don't want to have eggs, chicken, and carrots every day. Do you guys have any suggestions?

You cant cold turkey your way in life man, you gotta ease into it if you wanna keep it for life breh.

>Suger free
>Carrots

You have already failed

Just take adderall you fucking faggot

Good choice. Underated. There's a major difference between added sugar and natural sugar. But less is more when it comes to sugar.

You don't cut sugar out if your diet dumbass. It doesn't work that way.
You cut soda and junk food out of your diet, which is generally high sugar content. You can still eat fucking yogurt and other shit with sugar.

I'd say you're a retard sugar or not.

OP is referring to added sugar you retards. And who the fuck eats yogurt...thats added sugar too. not to mention dairy. shit tier food choice.

You want to be removing "Added Sugar" from your diet. Just outright saying "no sugar 4 me" is retarded and will result in you just falling over in a diabetic coma.

>And who the fuck eats yogurt...thats added sugar too. not to mention dairy. shit tier food choice.

What did he mean by this? Is it bait? Have I been caught?

>I have been doing research and I honestly think sugar is impairing my ability to think and learn
That's hilarious because the brain runs on sugar. As others have said, you are retarded, sugar or not

>my body runs on food retard!

Sugar isn't bad. Too much is.

If you stay under like 20g you're fine.

Great post since all of those foods are high-fat low carb and therefore low sugar. I've never seen someone stay fat or get fat on a low-fat high sugar diet. You can't even find a picture of a fatty surrounded by sugar with no fat in sight, fatties couldn't even name a food that's high in sugar but low in fat.

u are fucking retarded

refined sugar is a drug that makes u fat and stupid

>pancakes
>bread
>syrup
>mashed potato shit

pure carbs on that table. you are a moron

>I'm looking into going on a sugar free diet
Is this a meme? Its true that excessive sugars are terrible for you (worse than an equivalent amount of fats, for all the hate fats get), but trying to cut out ALL sugars from your diet is pretty retarded. Just drink water instead of sugary drinks and don't eat candy, and don't eat stuff that obviously has tons of sugar. Just by eliminating those, you'll reduce your sugar intake to way under the threshold at which it causes problems. Don't sweat the 1% of sugars in everyday foods that you're eating, just cut out the 99% that's in the obviously sugary stuff.

Eat fruits and veggies bro. Cmon.

Apply yourself, you're pretty transparent my man

>worse than an equivalent amount of fats, for all the hate fats get
Top kek, you ever saw that documentary Sugar vs. Fat? Well you probably should because it shows just how fucking wrong you are

>do you guys have any suggestions?
Learn to cook for starters.
If you don't want to follow the usual meal prep plans, you're going to have to get creative and start researching meals.
I cook with a lot of lean pork, it does take hours of cooking to make meals sometimes.
I however enjoy cooking, so it's not a problem.
Think of all the foods you've ever eaten in your life, start looking at their macros and figuring out which ones are reasonably close and within budgeting range.

Who's the sloot?

Lots of bad info in here.

Cutting carbs(not just refined sugar) works! But not without some caveats.

I suggest reading "The Ketogenic diet" by Lyle McDonald.

Source: Lost 50lbs on Keto.

Also, sugar in and of itself is not good or bad. But there is something to be said for each individuals insulin resistance/sensitivity and it's effect on body composition.

HINT: The leaner you are the better your body handles insulin.

>u
pls don't do this

sugar isn't impairing your thought process dumb fuck your brain literally runs on carbohydrates

nah more than 20 is fine.
>literal retards ITT

u r gay

Name?

Your problem probably isn't a sugar, although it's a good idea to avoid excessive consumption of added sweeteners. Whether it be (high fructose) corn syrup, beet sugar, cane sugar, agave, or coconut sugar. Fructose processing produces lactate, among other things, and will make you think more poorly. As will rapid insulin spikes from glucose.

Refining your diet is a good idea though. Add some turkey, garbanzo beans, green beans, lettuce, onion, garlic, etc.

Also, get a test for food allergies. Chronic elevation of endogenous histamine secretion will utterly cripple your capacity for basic thought. Also consider if you have gut flora problems, like SIBO or mild IBS. They will also generate toxins that enter your blood stream and make you feel slow and hazy.

>My Big Fat Fabulous Life season 4 promo pic

I stopped eating cookies and ice cream and switched to vanilla yogurt and apple sauce.

It fulfills all of my sugar cravings, and I'm taking in way less calories than I was before.

Also fruit like oranges and pineapple are good for you. Grapes as well.

Eat some cacao, or good processed chocolate as well (like Taza or Equal Exchange). Contains flavanoids that are good for neurological function, improve memory function, etc. Theobromine lowers cAMP in some regions, raises it in others. Phenylethylamine is self explanatory. Kava also improves brain function in moderate doses. Long term high doses reduces motor accuracy and increases visual response latency, however.

>this guy knows what's up

its tough but if you can keep it up for at least a couple of weeks, then the cravings will eventually curb and die out... i was addicted to soda at one point, but after a couple of weeks on a diet i was doing, i never wanted a soda again

You're right about the inability to think and learn, but that's just because you're retarded.

Moderate sugar intake is not unhealthy

>potatoes
>toast
>pancakes
>root beer
>low carb

What the fuck are you talking about, retard?