Hey Veeky Forums, is no contact really the best way to try to get her back?

Hey Veeky Forums, is no contact really the best way to try to get her back?

you don't really want her back

If you're ever going to get her back, it's the best way.

You probably won't get her back. But that's okay. You broke up for a reason.

No. No Contact is for you to get over her and move on.

Yeah I do. It's been more than half a year, I've been banging different girls and trying to get over her. I can't

why did you break up in the first place

If you get her back, you'll eventualy break up again. Don't do this to yourself, man

She probably lost attraction. I also got really sick and lost around 25 lbs

/thread

your physique is never a reason to break up in a serious relationship. seriously, what was the reason? think back to it, would it end any differently if you guys were to start again?
probably not

fpbp

before you go on, we weren't dating for a long time before this happened. But during that short time, I never loved any other girl more than I loved her, and I still do. She is something special

Yeah I knew that was coming so I wrote

fuck you, get over it.
actually try to meet other girls that you can talk to, not just fuck.

Should i remove my ex gf from my facebook? is that how i get her back Veeky Forums?

Most girls I can't talk to, they suck, fucking boring and dumb.

correct
but there are a few, you just have to look.
its not going to work out with your ex, ok.
do yourself a favour and move on

>tfw went no contact...and apparently so did she
>tfw haven't heard from her in a year

yeah, the few that aren't like that are fucking ugly. Look man, I really love her. I've never loved anyone like this and I've been with girls.Maybe it won't work, but I'm just asking what's the best way that I get her attraction back

I just got broken up by my girlfriend of 3 years a few weeks ago, she was cheating on me basically. She didn't sleep with another guy, but she was texting a guy a lot I noticed before we broke up, then she asked me if I wanted to hang out with them like a 3rd wheel because it'd be weird if they hung out while we were dating, I said no, then she said that they won't because it'd be weird. Very next day, I took her to work, after her work she went to where he worked a coffee shop or something that's near, he then took her home and they ended up talking for a few hours, they then hung out at some park the next day, then the next day she went to his church, then the next day we broke up (her relations with this guy were not brought up, other "issues" were the reasons she gave).

They'd hung out multiple times before we'd been broken up a week, I confronted her about it and she claimed they're just friends, just because he's a guy doesn't mean it's a thing, even though I asked if she liked him and she said she doesn't know. But now they're pretty much a thing now, my friend who goes to that church says she's been there every sunday since we broke up.

I so badly want to text her and just tell her how she hurt me, how she threw away 3 years

I did everything for this girl, I never asked for anything in return, I loved her more than anything, I started having my own problems and wasn't giving her enough attention, then she gets a whiff of someone else and throws me away, 3 years together and after talking to someone for a few weeks she's done with me

OP here, yeah, that's what I'm scared of

go to account, go near "friend," and unfollow. you won't see her on your wall. unfriend is immature

Don't

best way is no contact for hard and steady no contact for 6 months. after that minimal/extremely casual contact (wishing her happy birthday over FB, just really really basic shallow shit) for at least a year.

after that year and 6 months the two of you may or may not have changed enough to enter a new relationship and make it work.

5 years ago I got dumped by a girl I had spent five years of my life with. I miss her sometimes but mostly she ruined me for anyone else as I have no intrest in even speaking to anybody else. No contact didn't work.

Casual hook ups and concentrating on nobody but yourself is the way to go.

All I do now is lift all week. Take a lot of drugs all weekend and fuck party whores. One day this will kill me. Soon hopefully.

I broke up with my gf of 3 years in February, she then text me months later bragging about how towards the end of the relationship she had been cheating on me. It fucking sucked and I had been fine up until that point.

What helped me get out of sap mode was literally getting back out there, realizing that one bird isn't the be all and end all. Get your dick wet user, trust me it helps and I guarantee no matter how much it hurt's now you will find someone else.

Oh yeah and don't text her, she sounds like a twat.

>no contact
>fucking her friends
>out being social

these are the ways. But let's be honest: the fact that you're trying to make her jelly enough to get back with you means that you're not over her and she has more control over you.

Charles?

Tom

6 months no contact
In that 6 months
Lift
Go on r/theredpill
Learn to love yourself and need acceptance/affirmation from no one
This worked for me OP, she came crawling back. Want to know the best part? By that point I didn't even want her back, we fucked a few times she talked about getting back together and it was the best feeling in the world saying "nah I'm good"

>I loved her more than anything, I started having my own problems and wasn't giving her enough attention
The truth isn't that you weren't giving her enough enough attention, but weren't giving yourself enough attention.

She didn't throw away the three years, you did. Take a good look in the mirror, you lost her and she moved on. Good for her.

Fix your problems and stop lamenting.

Then fuck off. Nobody wants to hear your gabbering about "muh true love".
Either fucking get over it or beg her on your knees. Don't shit this place up more than it is already with your pity story.

Thanks mate, didn't know i could do that

>Go on r/theredpill
Sure, just remember that a lot of the shit they talk about is total horseshit. I've read RP stuff extensively and they live in an echo chamber where confirmation bias is the strongest thing they've got.

Read TRP, but use your head and decide what is and isn't for you.

me

So anytime someone in a relationship gets into a rough patch in life the other person should just leave them because things aren't perfect?
Yeah I wasn't giving her enough attention for a few weeks, I'll be the first to admit that, but that's after 3 years of me being great to her, 3 years of me being there for her when she was having rough patches, when she would go through times of not treating me right, I stayed because I loved her, because I know how good the good times are, I cared for her and would have done anything for her.
If you think relationships are always perfect, no one person in one will ever get depressed, or shitty things will never happen to them, well then you need a wakeup call. Relationships aren't perfect, there isn't one in the world that hasn't gone through a rough patch, that doesn't give you the right to go find someone else before you even break it off. For a serious relationship you're supposed to help each other, you're supposed to work on your problems, which I was willing to do, she wasn't

Back to please.

Sucks brah, don't know what'll break first my mind or my body. All the ketamine and mdma is fucking with my head.

Sorry dude she just didn't feel the same way. Gotta let her go.

broke up with gf of 6 years, she said it was cause she wasnt happy anymore and it seemed i didnt care (i stopped caring but stayed in it cause i was averse to change). 1 week after we broke up with her she was with someone new and wanted to be friends, so i told her to go fuck off and cut all contact.
Am literally the happiest i've ever been. she was prolly cheating on me but, weirdly, it doesnt bother me at all.

No contact is the best way to move on. It might get her attention. But the kicker is, you still need to be indirectly in contact, like through a friend's social media or something. You need to show that you're doing just fine in your own, but more than that, you're having the time of your life. She might have second thoughts. The best part of this, however, is when you realize you are having a good time and getting on well without her, and you ignore her pitiful texts that she sent to try and get you to feel bad for her dumping you

I know exactly how you feel, man. I'm in the same situation as you are, but is right. It didn't work out and even though we tried the problem really was with us. If your ex wasn't willing to help you through whatever issues you are having then it's better for everyone that things ended now rather than later.

It's time to move on and let her go, you shouldn't care about somebody that isn't willing to care for you.

I know, things didn't work out. It's just the way said it that annoyed me, I didn't throw anything away, she did

>relapsed into """"""depression"""""
>cry alot
>girlfriend cant stand when i cry
>i start crying at every little argument we have, and she just gets mad at me for crying
>she stops actively trying to talk to me and distances herself
>i try to patch things together, but fail horribly due to crybaby-mode
>she says ive changed, and thus im not the person she got into a relationship with and asks for all her stuff back
>i desperately want to call to try to fix things, but it would probably just end failing and making things worse between us
I dont feel so good fit
/blogpost

That's why I said it's better for you that she ended things now. It's better to use this time to start following 's advice.

Jesus, I cried in front of a qt when i was absolutely shitfaced and it haunts me forever

I have nam style flashbacks to that shit man, I just want to block it out.

Why the fuck do you do it so often?

You broke up for a reason. Either you didn't want her anymore or she didn't want you. Even if you got back together those feelings are still there and will resurface eventually. Don't be a dumbass.

How is this fitness board allowed to have the blatant pathetic "Ask an anime imageboard for girl advice" threads like this?

Where are the mods? I thought this board was mostly alphas, why do you guys need girl advice?

I dont really know, it just comes in waves of like 4-10 months, where i just start crying uncontrollably, and lose passion for any of my hobbies.
Normally i try to hide and do it while im alone, but it was pretty hard to do when i lived with my gf

>theredpill
>HURR DURR TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT THEY LOVE IT AND WILL CRAWL TO YOU

You cannot seriously be this beta

>Where are the mods? I thought this board was mostly alphas, why do you guys need girl advice?

ride 4 each other

kool 4 tha summer

You sound like me ifI ever went to parties.