How much time do you spend on the gym on your legs day

question mark

>leg day

How I know you will never make it.

Usually an hour and a half to two hours, I like to take long breaks in-between my sets.

2.5-3 hours, same as usual
spend a lot of time bullshitting around with people mind

>says the tripfaggot

what's your routine

get a job

I forgot to take it off, sorry guy who's 1rms I warm up with.

I have a job! Just not many hobbies other than working out

However long it takes me to do 3 working sets of squats, 1 working set of deadlifts, and 3 working sets of calf raises.

do yourself a favour, add hamstrings

>what are squats
>what are deadlifts

I sweat, 80% of Veeky Forums is fucking retarded.

>30-60 mins 4 times a week

squats and deadlifts 3x a week do that.

my legs are very developed, actually bigger than I want them to be.

>Leg day
Kill yourself
He's completely right you weak piece of shit. Why don't you post some timestamped pics of your shitty quads so we can continue to laugh.

I do AxBxC with legs and shoulder on day C so pretty much the same time as the others, around 1 hour usually

>zero gains, the routine

Every day is leg day, faggot.

M (Volume Day) 2 hours
W ("Light" Day) 1 hour
F (Intensity Day) 1.5 hours

I also bike 10 miles after each session, which further kills my legs.

I dont have a leg day because im not a brosplitting mongoloid who enjoys wasting their time

I squat and pull off the floor three times a week

in a couple more weeks I'll be squatting and pulling off the floor four times a week

super low volume, high to low intensity depending on the day

Two hours is ideal for me. Not always possible though so normally around 1 and a half

>doing squats and deadlifts on the same day
How do people do this? A few sets of either of them is more tiring than a full upper body day for me.

We do it by trying harder.

if you're curious

A: Heavy Barbell Squat
Heavy Diddly

B: Moderate Front Squats

C: Heavy Power Clean
Paused Back Squat

D:Hang Clean into a paused front squat

If you're trying harder by doing both exercises, that means your workload for either of them is suboptimal since you could be directing your efforts there.

You're just not trying hard enough.

Don't be a pussy, if Jonnie Candito, a world class power lifter can get away with doing heavy deads and squats on the same day there is absolutely no reason you can't

Post em

Then why would world class powerlifters be doing hamstring work? Fuckin Veeky Forums full of weak fags

Did you not hear him, fucktard? Squats and Deadlifts do work hamstrings. Not to mention, not everyone wants to be a powerlifter.

Well my lower day (2x a week) which consists of solely squats, deads, and front squats takes 1.5-2.5 hours

Texas method? How have the gains been?

Would you advocate it for a novice who just reached 225lbs squat for 3x5?