ITT: fat hate thread

Let's discuss Whitney Way Thore, the unfortunate butterhuffer who keeps trying to defend fatness while simultaneously is pre-diabetic, did the splits while on skiis and needed two men to help her stand up, fainted after an "exhaustive" dance routine, and keeps tons of food containers and wrappers in her car.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_--pXZ544Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iva-G9wGWf0?t=30m19s
thegaininglife.tumblr.com/post/119216686900/the-gaining-life-episode-46-superxlchubboy-in
youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=v6mMpE8AaA0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2861983/
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"For me, you look at this and think how bad it is, and I look at this, and I think about how good I did," she says, holding up a cookie with just a bite taken out.

Said episode where her trainer roasts her for gaining weight, discovers the food littered around her car and subsequently fires her as a client. Delicious. Please watch.

youtu.be/iva-G9wGWf0?t=30m19s

Lol women can't handle pressure. They crack

That looks like a monster of a cookie

Starbucks makes enormous cookies. She's literally the epitome of a white middle class Starbucks loving, jegging wearing ham

That bite is about the size of a normal cookie.

Polycystic ovarian syndrome causes you to gain 200lbs? Fuck that shit.

This is just sad. As a young white woman born in a stable western country, raised by a traditional middle class family, there are few opportunities out of her reach.

Literally all she has to do is stop eating like a fat fucking pig, and she can't do that. Pathetic.

urgh fucking yuck look at her smell the dude urgrhrh

My sister apparently tried to kill herself so I booked the first flight I could to go see her in the hosital. My flight has been delayed because of a storm and this fuckhead has been eating loudly nonstop for 30 minutes.

Go over there and punch him.
Tell him Ronald sent you.

>MIDDLE

>AGED

>MEN

If these were anti-lardtard comments most of the people would get a ban.

Do you go by Ronald or Ron?

This ones the best of the bunch

>Unfried rice

Bitch is so fat she forgot rice in its normal state is just rice.

Why would she choose to live there?

>I eat meat, primarily a vegetarian
>Those fucking wild glasses and makeup and clothes
>Diet soda

Jesus Christ , people make me fucking sick
End it

Is she so lazy that she couldn't even be fucked to hide the evidence or is that trash all from one session?
Why is she OK with living in a pigsty like this? Can she literally not bend over far enough to retrieve it and chuck it out?

fatties like finding things to complain about

personal fave

Trips of truth!

I want to know how this ended

Update: Thank fucking Christ he is not my seat pal.

Fucking shit

>fuck the mirror

I don't really understand this, if they are so proud of how they look why do they hate what shows them that?

Huh, thought asians were generally pretty clean.

Then again, could just be a southeast asian.

Fatties only know that sweet syrup drip

That's an epic fupa dude

you misunderstand. They literally mean to attempt sexual intercourse with their own reflection because nothing else will

>its probably just as effective anyway seeing how no poor fool could manage to penetrate the superfluous folds of fat

a mirror is reflective of reality
these hams choose to deny reality

fatties btfo

tl;dr 600 pound 19 year old canuk has friends and family set u a gofundme for weight loss or whatever, by two years later he has ended up purposefully gaining more weight and currently is over 900 pounds (at one point was over 1000) and is living in a hospital as of now and regularly has videos of his fatasfatass body being uploaded sold online

*21 year old

that whole cake looks like a normal portion size next to his massive lard-stuffed pillowcase of a body

FAT PEOPLE ARE SUCH FUCKING GARBAGE HOLY SHIT SO HE JUST TOOK THE MONEY AND DIDNT EVEN TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEE

holy shit I hadn't even realized that

I don't hate this one, I only feel sorry for him. The article mentions him being over 100 lbs in kindergarten, meaning his parents were likely the ones who sent him on that path and probably fucked up his thinking. He never had a chance to be human really.

The worst is this fat bitch doesn't even want to be skinny. She said her goal is 250, no less.

Mother of god... he weighed MORE THAN HALF A TON at one point in his life? WHAT THE FUCK

YOU DONT FEEL BAD THAT THIS GUY DID THIS IN 2014 AND TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN!?

There's no denying he's a horrible person, but I just pity someone who never got a chance to live, someone who was born and raised into such a gluttonous lifestyle.

well I mean he does it because he enjoys being fat, like he actually gets off on it
That's all one thing but the fact that he's doing it despite his family and friend's effort and literal fucking money is what takes the cake

That's what stood out to me the most. His Fupa sticks out further than the rest of him.

To quote the lines from a song from the musical Matilda:
>Just because you find that life's not fair it
>Doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it
>If you always take it on the chin and wear it
>Nothing will change.

We are only victims to life and others if we allow ourselves to be.

good story but holy shit did i rage

Literally an hour ago
>finish half of my workout for the day
>go to get a bottle of water from the kitchen
>get told I smell
>tell them thats the smell of PROGRESS
>get told maybe I should stop lifting
Hardest part of losing weight is the people who don't care if you do. That is the sole reason I was 345 pounds.

Misery loves company. Fatties and skinny fucks hate it when people try to improve and actively try to discourage you.

And to go even deeper, this is some of the kind of shit he's in

Also here's an interview he apparently did with other fatties that get off on being fat
thegaininglife.tumblr.com/post/119216686900/the-gaining-life-episode-46-superxlchubboy-in

Isn't it supposed to be a dark brown?

>thats the smell of PROGRESS

what a time to be alive

>he's not even mad he's disappointed.
>he's like my dad or something

l m a o

People not caring is worse than people actively trying to block your weight loss. The first person I told I was going to lose weight to was my mother, I thought she would be proud of me and support me, which she initially did. However she got increasingly more negative as I lost weight, comments like "what have you eaten today? That's not enough" and "why don't you eat more of my cooking? You'll become a pile of bones if this keeps up". It was like she liked the idea of me trying hard at something, but didn't like me succeeding.

Maybe it was simple jealously, she was never that fat (my estimate would be 160 at 5'4) but wanted to lose weight, but never put any effort in and blamed it on menopause.

Anyways, it always kind of hurts when the people you expected to be supporters end up hating what you are doing. Not a single friend of mine liked my weight loss, not a single person supported me. Getting fit helps you with forming new relationships, but I swear getting fit only drove people formerly close to me away. At least I look and feel a whole lot better.

nah trust me they care. they care a lot. they're subconsciously or consciously jealous as fuck and would rather you stay fat your whole life so that they can lump you into the pile of people they feel superior over. keep it up.

>tfw no qt crippled gf

youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=v6mMpE8AaA0
Here senpai

Some of it's definitely a generational thing. My parents have always tried to get me to eat more simply because they were raised and taught by people hit hard during the depression.

Now that I've moved out and taken control of my diet and exercise, my mom, who always used to sneak butter and sugar into things because she was worried, tells me I should get into modelling whenever I visit.

Actually this one is stupid. Having clear urine is a sign of overhydration and is taxing on the kidneys.

Albeit, less as rough as dehydration but it's definitely way over the top if you are peeing out what you could almost identify as pure water.

How the fuck could he run?

to be fair, I am messy like this, but most of my messes are coffee mugs and loose garbage of all varieties, and I'm no diabeeto

gravy

Fitting for a monster.

cookie butter

>Having clear urine is a sign of overhydration
True, but no fattie has had clear pee

No it doesn't, it's just another "underactive thyroid"
Pic related, Tamika Webber, PCOS sufferer

The only people who've supported my weight loss has been anons on Veeky Forums.

If that isn't ironic I do not know what is.

"I dunno dude. I just don't fucking know"

This is the only line of the only post that makes my blood boil, not only are they adamantly blaming others for their own approach towards critical mass but they even cop and attitude about it when their size is so incredulous, so hard to maintain that the food they shoveled into their vast void of viscera would equal enough to buy quite a few outfits for sizes smaller.

Hard to believe they could get angry, I feel like this is that bitch with the neanderthalic brow from the excessive fat that has finally pressed up against her brain

All these years of telling you to kill yourself, but now we're increasing your life expectancy.

chicken grease

Even 6 years ago I just knew you were a fatty. Feels good to know I was right.

surprised he left /v/ for once.

It doesn't. It may make your body want to retain fat more, but it's easily defeated by doing reps of forkdowns. Thing is, women with PCOS in many cases have higher testosterone than other women, so if she lifted and worked out she would make better gains.

Nope, PCOS makes you hormonally imbalanced, which could lead to you putting on like 20lbs if you're not careful.
Being fat, as well as having diabetes, can actually cause PCOS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2861983/
>some studies report that the prevalence of overweight and obesity in women with PCOS is as high as 80%
>both the prevalence and severity of obesity are lower in women with PCOS outside the U.S
>Insulin-mediated glucose disposal, reflecting mainly insulin action on skeletal muscle is decreased by 35–40% in women with PCOS
>prevalence of glucose intolerance in women with PCOS (~40% combined IGT and type 2 diabetes) was much higher than that reported in the control
>PCOS was 5-fold more common among unselected premenopausal overweight or obese women seeking advice for weight loss compared to that of the general population

twinkies

Bitch in the top right looks like a Boomer from Left4Dead.

>swimsuit for cowcow
She's so stupid she doesn't even realize
I bet their slogan is something like "no one calls cows fat, they just say how cute they are"

nutella

>this is actually a good thing
>obesity in women has gone up
>profile is either a skinny black or Indian guy
Not sure which disgust me more fat bitches or the worthless chubby chasers who love them.

Christ, so many of those comments are "she's manlier than a man" or "I don't want a woman who's manlier than me". If that very thin woman is more muscular than a typical man, what has the world come to? And why do these cucks think it's sensible to comment, essentially, "that 120 pound woman is way bigger than me"?

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc

I feel so bad for that one woman's brother. He's honestly looking out for her and she's like LOL THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY TWITTER!!

No it isn't. Water difuses freely from the blood/intersticium into the lumen of a nephron by a concentration gradient.

Source: dad is a nefrologist

The average woman doesn't want a six pack, visible striations, or veins a poppin.
They want to look slim, soft, and be in shape, but not look like her.

Sorry to break it to you.

interesting, does any other chemical do the same thing?

I'm white and I enjoy a good chubby chick, but it seems like blacks and indians really, Really, REALLY like actual ham planets.

I know Veeky Forums calls people who are overweight at all ham planets, but it seems like mostly black/indian guys prefer women who are bigger than 300 pounds.

Why? Someone explain?

have you never heard of osmosis