/PLG/ Powerlifting General

xd u post in my thread now

Benchjoe play arma with me and Isley or you are gonna be raped

hes actually competent at playing

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2016/04/13/sacroiliac-dysfunction-gainz-not-painz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dodger thread on /gif/

Time to fap lads

Not squatting/deadlifting for a week+ because it fucks my SI joint. How badly will my total be kill and how can I preserve my strength

I told you, she isnt your princess anymore until you make the vocaroo

I'm curious, because I intermittently feel discomfort in my SI. Have you done any rehab mobility?

whose this erectile reptile?

I dont see it

Just got deleted on me MID FAP

princess livia
do you love her?

how much accesories do you guys use? Next program I'm doing says isolation work is to my discretion. I'm really trying to get my strength up these next few months so I'm thinking of doing mininal isolation work, just some rows, pullovers and biceps pretty much. Do you guys do lots of bodybuilding accesories?

im going to be trying this out

articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2016/04/13/sacroiliac-dysfunction-gainz-not-painz/

SMR with lacrosse ball gave me temporary relief and let me squat/bend over without pain so I thought I was good to go. tried squatting with 2pl8 and it literally felt like all the weight was going straight to my SI joint, and it felt a thousand times worse afterwards

make the vocaroo you weasel

I do now, you got more pics of her?

of course

I use to skip all the accessories on sheiko, now I'm gonna try and do all my accessory work this cycle.

Will report back if it makes a big difference

Hey joe

keep them coming pl0x

I would like to take Boris Sheiko out for a fancy dinner, then walk him to his front door.

always do: face pulls, band pull-aparts, tricep pushdowns

frequent: lateral raises, curls, ab roller, chest-supported rows or chins

sometimes: leg extensions, hamstring curls, calf raises, tricep extensions, chest flies

my programming is retarded though and I have a cheap pair of dumbbells so I can do some at home

F

Hey #comeback guy.
Best thing I could see to do would be take out weeks 1,4, and 8. It would kind of suck starting at that intensity and doing none of the volume deloads but that's the best thing I see to do right now.