What the point in lifting when its all about the face?

what the point in lifting when its all about the face?

shit face + nice body > shit face + shit body

right is fixable, with a decent haircut, diet, and basic skin care 90-95% of people can be decent enough imho.

I'm not saying there is hope for the guy on the right but here it goes..

1. Get some sun ffs
2. Trim those fucking caterpillars above the eyes
3. Grow a bread, will cover some of the face/weak jawline.
4. Hair style is crap, but not the worst hairline I have seen.

Unless you are literally deformed you can always 'fix' your face with proper grooming. Sure you won't be a model but still.
>but but I'm not a 6'4 model with an 8x6 dick :( why live ?
Well kill yourself then

>3. Grow a bread
I don't think he could even if he wanted to.

>trimming your eyebrows
Top faggot

FPBP
everyone get out out now.

Ugly men will always have ugly women around to date and procreate with. I don't see what they're complaining about. Do they really think that a 3/10 has a chance with a 9/10? Under any conditions ever? Why do they even aspire? It's not in God's plan. God made ugly girls so that ugly dudes can still get laid. Know your place in the great chain of being and be content. God provides for everyone.

I think i also read somewhere that ugly people are naturally attracted to other ugly people. So if you become buff and grow a beard to hide that weak ass chin you could definitely become the best of the worst.

This. I have no problem being ugly. After you get joocy enough you are perceived as a tough guy/goon type. I like that, and some women are into that. Is it what it is.

>pt1
uh oh

How do you find out you are ugly?

Why the fuck would you compare these two? 99.9999% of women on the planet will never even meet either, so why are you implying it's some kind of choice?

No women really looks at you and thinks, "Yeah, but he's not Ryan Gosling...", they judge you based on your own merits.

tl;dr you don't get women because your personality sucks too, not because you're ugly

When you have to ask

>be me, fatass, 265 lbs @6'4''
>FAT
>lose 65 lbs
>saw qt i had a crush on
>"Omg, user, is that you? i haven't seen you in a couple of years, you look AMAZING"
>ask her out
>omg user is just that you are so handsome i jut can't believe it, you're incredibly hot
>we've been dating for a month and is madly in love with me
>She's 5'10'' and used to model for big companies
>We're probably gonna have god tier children some day

Also
>Get a call from a friend
>"Hey a couple of people at the office saw your instagram pictures, they want you to do some modeling for the company"
>mfw its a big transnational company so i'm getting nicely paid
>mfw i'm not even fit, not even ottermode, probably skinnyfat, builtfat at the most

It is all about the face anons, don't let anybody tell you otherwise

That guy on the right looks like he could use better sleep and nutrition for his face and puffy eyes. He needs to shave his moustache stubble and maybe trim his eyebrows and definetly a better haircut. His pose makes his head shape look shitty since he is looking straight in to the camera, the guy on the left has better lighting and head positioning + facial posing. With this and lifting body the guy on right would go from 2/10 to maybe 7/10

pics

keked hard

No, he would go from 2/10 to 3/10

Being ugly sucks, But i still know a lot of ugly dudes who kill it with the ladies. I'm not ugly, but i'm not handsome and i've dated some hotties in my day.

What if they lie?

Pretty face and know how to talk = god
Pretty face and awkward = do OK, kept as a pet
Ugly face and know how to talk = do pretty well, but have to work the numbers (lots of tries)
Ugly face and awkward = forever alone

Sup uggy

>implying i'll post my face in a malaysian shin chan conversational board

Attractive people are attractive for a reason. They are healthier, smarter, more civilized than everyone else. The IQ gap between ugly and beautiful people is like 13 points, which means that being unattractive is literally niggerdom. Only alt-right pick up artists will tell you ugly men deserve the same chances as attractive men, and that's basically because they're tumblr for incels.

and then user woke up

>Attractive people are attractive for a reason
Genetics.

>People are hardwired to seek out rare, desirable characteristics indicating genes that are superior, that can't be faked easily, to improve reproductive success
No shit son

ok

You are some sad fucks, even if you are genetically fucked you can still look decent if you take care of yourself and have a nice body

How about lose some fucking weight and get that shit cleaned up. Nobody wants a smelly fat shit.

I got a bunch of fat between my eyes and eyebrows and it sags, I'm skinny. How do I fix this?

it's the same guy you stupid asshole

>TFW when not sure if ugly or not

Some days I feel like one handsome motherfucker, others I get depressed just after glancing into a mirror cause I look like utter shit

>I can't get the exact pussy I dream about because I'm ugly waaaaaahhh
Lol some of you deserve the fate you embrace

Post pictures of your face or forever be branded a lier

You wish fuckboy

I'm in the pretty face and awkward category, if only lifting also gave social gains

>goon type

henchmen best men, if you can't carry a body wrapped in carpet or fidget awkwardly in a suit that's too small for your forearms while the boss talks in code about money laundering you aren't even trying

Pics or i call bullshit on this and call you a lying faggot

>straight boys

I could still pull decent ass when I was 50 pounds overweight, just because I was confident and had a decent sense of humor.

I can't even imagine being in a situation where a slightly subpar face dooms you.

this

In all of these it's a groomed guy with proper lighting and good contrast and in a setting that they have obviously prepared themselves to look good on camera vs. a guy with no proper haircut, no styling and and no sense of posing or angles
The difference would still be there, but f.ex. trim and dye the eyebrows + hair of the guy in the right, choose a better lighting and optimal angle, give him a suit that actually fits and tell him to stop grinning like that: voilĂ : he'll be easily attractive enough to get the rest of the job done with some confidence.

so this and even if you have some unusual actually deformed mutant face, then this

Pretty sure that happens to everyone.
People rated me a 4 all the way to an 8 from the same photo, so I don't even feel bothered as much anymore.

Don't worry. Im a gril and people tell me that I'm a solid 8/10 all the time. I know I'm attractive because stranger, friends and family all tell me I look great. I work out regularly and watch my diet. I also enjoy fucking 3/10 guys for some reason. Hot guys are always douchebags who think they have game and I should thank them for giving me the dick. I like riding ugly guys because I know they'll appreciate it and it doesn't happen to them often. The only thing I dislike is the way they linger. I tell them it's a one time thing but they always want a relationship.

Guy on the right would looking infinitely better by actually taking care of himself.
>Glasses
>Proper hair maintenance
>Proper skin care
>Get some sun
>Find a social activity to learn how to mingle

You either become better or bitter.

People like beautiful people, fuck outta here and actually try and you'll get somewhere instead of a pity party.

I would say take it from someone who has made it, but you won't believe me anyways. Besides I actually have a life now so can't wait for replies on this website.

Stop blaming the world.

I have a really handsome face. Should I lift? Currently I just do bodyweight training.