I JUST TOOK THE BIGGEST SHIT OF MY LIFE

So after counting calories and seeing I was getting little more than HALF of what I think I need, I have stepped up to eating 3,400-3,700 on a consistent basis since Friday.

Well that made me pretty constipated for the meantime on this big binge spike... until today.

I dare not post a pic due to embarrassment. (unless you guys actually want to see?) But the dump I just took laid out in one long 12" piece, and about the diameter of a soda can.

Take a damn picture and show us, you're anonymous

>please be in London

Im not showing you guys. It was a monster. I'm holding a ruler, now I'm thinking it was closer to 10-11 inches. But definitely as thick as a can.

Show us!

Live turd pls

why the fuck would you not show us you fuck

>Implying you didn't take a pic before starting this thread.

Because you like not flushing your turfs. Sure.

Bruh... when I started counting my calories a few weeks after I started lifting I was shitting constantly throughout the day. But my lifts improved dramatically..

I'm gonna ask you nicely, please post soda-canned-sized shit thanks.

I'll love you forever.

>tfw bulking on a family vacation
>took a huge shit in the family restroom while everyone was gone
>hours go by everyone is back by now
>at midnight I hear my cousin scream "there is a mountain of shit in here" crying & gagging at the same time
>everyone is in the front room watching TV confused
>No one confesses to being the shitter
>I ninja my way towards crying cousin
>tell her it was my uncle, the fat one & walk off

Some one had to unclog that shit & I didn't see a plunger anywhere in the house I looked for about a hour.

you monster

Top kek

Please post it user

Here's mine in return, so close to it touching :(

I'm on a 1600cal cut. Last weekend was a local festival that I look forward to every year, so what does that mean? FEAST

I was 800+ calories over that day. I'm rarely over 100 calories, and that's on a bad day. Anyway, the next day I took a massive dump. It filled up the entire bottom part of the toilet and started filling up the larger bowl portion. I pooped a few times after, too. I surprised myself with my massive shitting. But it all passed easily and looked healthy, so good on me.

Now you can't wear a white dress when you get married.

eat more fiber; beans, fruit, vegetables, especially spinach

I have a device that could answer me every question I have. I have the ability to look up any information I can using this device and become as successful as possible. That was the intention of creating the computer. Instead, I am sitting here waiting for people to show me pictures of their shit.

I'm pretty jelly I haven't taken a good shit in a while.

>cutting
>shit a rabbit poo once a week if I'm lucky

What a time to be alive

Mods?

I'm thinking of becoming a lesbian so I don't have to deal with this shit.