>you don't realize it until twenty minutes later

>tfw in 25yrs a girl has never flirted with you

top kek

>tfw she turns out to have a feminine penis

jesus who posts that on social media?

Someone who wants to thank her friend publicly
And who knows, maybe more "friends" will ask her out too

>tfw a girl says hi to you

How can I know if a girl is flirting with me??

>those comments

Oh Scott, you poor dumb soul

dam scott turn it down

At least he hugged a girl and has pictures of him with girls...

>haha

>don't know how to flirt back so they either think you're gay or not interested

Heh

>on vacation
>plane touches down
>get my bags
>person watching the bags tells me to enjoy my stay in hawaii
>you too

>tfw she spreads her ass and vagoo

It's flattering, but I have a girlfriend.
I used to cheat on her a lot, but over the last two years I haven't done it at all.

Now when girls flirt with me I just accept the compliment but now I know when to turn them away.

>tfw you try to start a thread with that and get insta banned

>at 4:44am

Check her vagina for moisture

>tfw she cums on your dick

>be me
>be meeting friends at plaza to see movie
>get there early and swing by a sandwich place to get dinner
>be eating
>suddenly girl sits down at my table
>it is a small circular table with two opposing seats
>look around
>plenty of free tables
>panic and pretend I don't notice her, even though she's literally 3 feet across from me
>she says nothing
>eat in silence like a bitter married couple
>finish quickly and make a beeline for the door
>never see her again

how often do you think about her?

Scotty doesn't know

>think a girl is flirting
>confidence goes up
>have to work up the nerve to ask her out
>before I get the chance to learn she has a bf
>turns out I'm just the class clown and make people laugh
I've basically just given up at this point. No point in getting a gf when I leave for Parris Island next month.
I got a story if you guys want. I'll figure out a way to condense 3 months into a single greentext.

>not even saying hi
what are you, autistic?

> I got a story if you guys want. I'll figure out a way to condense 3 months into a single greentext.

no ty

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE
YOU HAD A CHANCE, YOU HAD A GODDAMN CHANCE AND YOU WERE TOO AUTISTIC TO GO FOR IT.
THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO ME

>at gym
>wear same uniform black shorts white tee for about 4 years
>today i wore regular tee instead of white
>girl says she didnt recognize me without my white tee

I guess thats solid proof she checks me out

its always weird because I don't know where to take it

you know what to do

It's a dumb story anyway. I take no offense, user.

holly fuck, tha'ts actually one of my biggest fears, how do i get over this?

I want to hear your story user :)

Tell me

> girl in class

> think she likes me

> wait no she likes chad now me sad

every highschool story on 4 chan.

>friend introduces qt female friend at party
>she keeps low key staring and sits next to me
>Laughing at stupid shit I say
>Asks me if she can have a bit of my beer
>she awkwardly hugs me when leaving
Didn't get her number and she left to a different state the next day.
I also found out one of the other guys there who's much better looking and way more socially competent got her number but was really awkward. I have no text game and I'm pretty fugly so I never really had a chance.

HOLY SHIT are threads like this actually necessary?

Can we just rename these threads to therapy general?

Insecure teenagers venting their sexual failures to eachother while framing it like they're better off or someshit.

>tfw a guy flirts with you

It was probably for the best. If I tried to engage her, she would have realized how boring and autistic I am and regret sitting with me.

>Be me
>Starting senior year at charter school in Miami
>Meet new girl
>She's from Poland
>i think we hit it off
>we become good friends real fast
>we hang out outside of school
>I fall really hard for her
>Ask her out a day or so after my birthday, she says no, joking that she wants to be an independent woman
>manage to hang out with her at her house before Halloween Party
>The host of the Halloween Party uninvites me, claiming there's too many people
>girl feels bad for me, tries to get me to go anyway
>I say fuck it, if the girl doesn't have a place to stay she can stay at my place
>get home
>wait an hour before falling asleep
>wake up an hour later at 2:30, she texts me asking to come over
>I go get her
>bring her back to my place, she's a lil buzzed
>asks what movie we're going to watch
>me being a huge fucking idiot, I tell her about Outlast (I'm sure you guys know what it is)
>We play until like 5 in the morning, then it's time for bed
>she's about to sleep on the couch when I tell her she'll sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch
>she argues, but gives in
>Morning after she says she had a nice stay, I walk her to her car and she leaves.
>ask her out again
>shoots me down once again, saying she doesn't want a bf
>whuddafug.png
>I put off military enlistment because I was scared of my dad and wanted to be with her, so I enlist in the military like I wanted to.
there's some more to it if you guys want.

Question: does death grip cause erectile dysfunction?

Don't ever say that, user. You'd never know unless you try.

No, but can cause delayed orgasm.

>never get flirted with
>can't flirt anyway

M-maybe their just too intimidated by me, r-right guys?

no, but Death Grips certainly does

Continue

>gay guy came up to me once and told me he'd swallow me
>tfw a girl will NEVER do this to me

I think maybe if you display disinterest in them they'll want your attention. I think the mistake I've made my entire life (I'm the long greentext user) is that I'm too eager to give attention.
Act like they couldn't get your attention even if they were shit on your shoes.

uhh nah

you need to know how to give the right kind of attention and know when to withhold it.

you go around feigning disinterest you wont get anywhere

Tfw she turns out to have a masculine penis

>tfw a girl is trying to get with you but you only want their admiration and lust

can't decide whether I like this about myself or if I'm really lonely

>6th grade
>Chubby motherfucker
>Go on field trip in middle school
>We go out to eat
>Sit at a table with cute girl who liked me and a bunch of other girls
>One of the ratchet ones tells me the cute one likes me
>The passing of time has ceased and all that exists is the creeping grip of anxiety cupping my balls
>Suddenly another girl at the table asks for hotsauce
>I go get it cause I panicked and didn't know how to handle this
>Get back to the table and hand her the sauce
>Act like it never happened
>Its never brought up again
>She's still nice to me and shit though
>Next year she does the meanest 180 I have ever witnessed
>Doesn't talk to me
>Acts like a bitch, I mean she was always kind of bitchy, but I didn't mind cause I liked her
>The one time I remember holding a conversation with her was when she asked me for pencil lead one time in 8th grade
>mfw I'm shocked at how much things have changed
She's also a solid 11/10 now so I think I may have screwed up just a bit there. I've only approached two females since then. Am I gonna make it?

that's what all girls do in school and sometimes past school. they tell their friends to tell you that they like you so that you'll make a fucking move. come on now bro. girls will never flat out ask you out or anything like that

Plz tell

What's wrong with a masculine penis?

>Miami
>senior year at charter school
what school do you go to?

>tfw a girl asks you out or flirts with you as a joke

High school sucked.

>Homecoming comes
>I keep my distance from her
>she asks a mutual friend why I'm so distant
>I (like a total tard) think we could still make something happen, so I lighten up
>end up talking, dancing with her
>but she's got the attention of another dude
>dance ends, after-party starts
>my autism kicks in, everyone else is smoking and drinking and hooking up, I feel out of place and wish I didn't pay 25 bucks for entry
>she's talking with the dude the whole time, eventually I see her leading him by the hand to another room
>crawlinginmyskin.gif
>I go to laundry room to get away from the party, one of my buddies sees me distraught so he checks on me
>the girl ends up coming to me like 30 seconds after I saw her go with the dude, she couldn't have hooked up with him that quick, but I didn't realize that moment
>I send her away, tell her I'm fine and to enjoy the party
>I breakdown like a lil' bitch.
>buddy takes me to get shots
>I get drunk for the first time
>go to another buddy's place and chill the rest of the night
>I'm a mopey scrub the entire next day.
>Next school day I move away from the girl (we used to sit next to each other) and just keep my distance.
>One day at PT (I'm a DEP Poolee by this point) she texts me, I tell her to delete my number (verbatim) but she asks what's wrong, she heard a rumor (that I accidentally spread, telling people when they asked what was wrong with me) that she hooked up with a dude and she told me it wasn't true, he smoked the marijuanas and she had eyedrops for him to use
>I didn't like leading myself on like I was, so I thought the best course of action was just to tell her how I feel and break off our friendship.
>I spend the rest of the year avoiding her and getting queasy when she was near me but by the end of the year I hear that she'd been on the cock carousel since we last spoke and she smokes like a chimney, so I kinda dodged a bullet.

damn that's some movie/tv shit. that's when you have to feign being obsessive and creep them the fuck out as revenge.

this. one time a girl decided to fuck with me and was like "are you looking at my ass?", i'm gay so i clearly wasn't, then she turns back to the rest of the group and says "wtf user just grabbed my ass!"

girls are mean.

You know what? She did that shit in 5th grade too. I said sure because she was cute, and I felt pressured as fuck because apparently she really fucking liked me (as made apparent by her friends). Then nothing really happened. In highschool I sat next to this girl cute girl with giant titties, and I asked her if she'd met the perfect man, tall, job, whatever she thought was perfect, came didn't ask her out first, she would never tell the dude. I don't fucking get women at all. I think she said she feels that women shouldn't make the first move or something. In retrospect I should have gotten her number those titties were massive, fuck.

Fuck off Vince I already told you this story on Skype
Happened to me in middle school
>Hey user do you want to go out with Esther?
>(me, knowing it's a scam,) sure
>literally, LITERALLY five seconds later
>user, it's not working out, we should break up

Im not your buddy vince manlet

Under21 girls use guy for free alcohol? Say it ain't so!

>girl sends snapchat with text "I love you user"
>thinks it's probably a dare between her friends
>reply with "LOL"
>she stops messaging/snapchatting me
>next day one of her friends started yelling at me for making her cry
>mfw

What charter school do you think it was?

>reply with "LOL"

A girl I liked in middle school wrote her number in my yearbook and said "call me :)" I never did and realized she probably liked me about a year later when I thought back to it.

I had this girl named Courtney that did this, but she wasn't mean about it. She would always flirt and shit. We were in math and her friends asked her to sit with them (she was popular) and she would always tell them, no I'm gonna sit with my bf user. And we'd sit there and she'd talk and I'd listen and awkwardly respond. I know she didn't like me because she had a bf, but I think she genuinely wanted to help bring me out of my shell, and she did kind of. Thank you, Courtney

>Esther
Are you a lich?

No, I grew up in southeastern Indiana.

user what the fuck? Why? Did you at least explain to her that you thought a girl as pretty as her would never want an ugly retard like you? That could've saved you.

does this even happen

Holy shit..

This also reminds me of a song, I'm bored you're amorous by Dear and the Headlights

I never said I loved her. I had the texts but I deleted them, some Veeky Forumsbros said she was clearly into me but I said a bunch of sappy shit that probably scared her off. I don't believe them that she was into me, but the sappy shit probably did scare her off.

What a betamax response lmao. But no, I didn't think about trying to salvage it since the damage is already done.
But apparently she got a manlet boyfriend now and constantly sends me pics of them going on dates so she's happy at least.

not today

hahah I always send the ole'LOL whenever I get a response that clearly the sender is wanting a several sentence reply. Funny when they boil over angry

Yes, and it gets even better if you get to the point of exchanging phone numbers and she promptly forwards it onto the entire basketball team from her school and you get 2AM phone calls for six months.

I wish I didn't know these feels

Is this just a hollow meme? Or is this reality.

I'm deathly afraid of dating a guy who lifts because if he got mad when I came out to him, it'd be easy dealings for him to snap me over his knee.

>got pressured to ask a girl out simply so her friends could laugh at me when I was rejected
I got bullied at church more than anywhere else desu senpai. I at least had some friends at school

lifting doesn't correlate with violence unless they already have anger issues. Nor does it correlate with hating whatever-you-are

this shit only started happening to me recently. i broke up with my ex and

>user who would you hook up with from our friend group
>oh would you hook up with me
>am i on your list user

tell her she is
>i'm flattered but i was joking

i've had other awkward experiences with girls but the last "major" one that happened to me was this qt came into my job and we talked about common interests. she gave me her email (lol are we in the 90s) but she also has a bf

i never emailed her

>implying a girl would flirt with any of us

It's just that there seem to be a lot of cases where the gay/trans panic defense was used, even in recent history. And that freaks me out. What if it's normal for people to respond like that?

At least if it's someone who can't even bench the bar then I'll be able to nothing personnel and super sonico out of there.

Fuck the mother bitches that play with boys heart. Fuck them

Wow. that song is pretty good. Thanks for that user.

>walking to the atm
>at the pedestrian crossing waiting (bank's across the road)
>girl walks up to my side
>she's tiny like 5 foot and cute. looked like 18yrs. 6.5/10
>her: "if you weren't_______ i'd take you home with me" with a big sheepish grin
>me: "what?" (______ is the part i didnt hear properly)
>her: "ahaha nothing :)"
>me: "well ummm i'll be over there *points to atm* so..."
>cross road without anything
>withdraw my cash
>go to cross road again but she was gone

didn't pay her any mind as i was in a hurry and she dressed kinda gaudy so i thought she was a hooker but she moved shy and genuinely...attracted (?), i felt like i should have at least taken her name and number, chat her up. was a friday too so i might have even gotten a buddy for the weekend :/

I believe that unrequited love is genuinely the most painful thing I have ever felt in my entire life.

Anyone who has felt this way has my unconditional sympathy and understanding

I feel for all of you, bros

the only gif appropriate for this bullshit.

scotts, when will they learn

maybe _______ was "stinky" and crossing the road did both of you a favor

>if you weren't such a retarded cock slurper i'd take you home with me