What the fuck does Veeky Forums wear, becuase you're fashionable right?

What the fuck does Veeky Forums wear, becuase you're fashionable right?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/doonan/2016/05/a_fashion_guide_to_the_careless_masculinity_of_jason_statham.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not that shit

>not layering pants and standing in shadows
Do you even effay ninja?

>wearing a bomber and a sweater during summer
kek

That picture was not taken during summer you idiot.

How did he change his eye color?

> not wearing jackets during the summer

Normal fag

Cargo pants and plain T-shirts. If it's super cold I throw on my hoodie I've had for 10 years.

Better camera.

Veeky Forums people should wear tapered pants/jeans or shorts that are cut above the knee and that aren't cargo shorts

you can wear almost any shirt although properly fitted polos, henleys, or even a properly fitting button down shirt all look great on fit males

I wear T shirts and chinos or pants basically year round
California's got its negatives, most of which stem from Californians, but the weather is not one of them
Tbh senpai the most expensive thing I wear is cologne, because it's pretty important to smell good too

What is best brand?

I don't into fashion because I am fat and clothes are very uncomfortable on me.

The one that fits you the best.

Blabla cargo shorts.

Just wear whatever the fuck.

Same. I dont like leaving my house because im a fucking 190 lb blob

use to be 240 but im still fat as fuck regardless

Height? If you're at least 5'9" you're light enough to look/dress decent and it be worth it..

iam naked at all times.you just dont know it

well, you do now

more pockets=more pussy amirite?

I always wear a tshirt and basketball shorts with Nike Elite crew cut socks or ankle cut Nikes and UA'S with joggers because I like to be hip

slate.com/articles/life/doonan/2016/05/a_fashion_guide_to_the_careless_masculinity_of_jason_statham.html

This, while tongue in cheek, is really accurate. If your Veeky Forums you should be highlighting your body with high-end basics that aren't distracting from your physique - john varvatos, rag and bone, james perse, theory et al. Stuff that's particularly fashionable is more suited to skinny bodies and doesn't highlight your best attributes.

Jelly???

Keep it wavy

>joggers
Fuck off, that meme needs to die.