Chainlink is just starting

Confido started using Link.

We recently made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink because of the decentralised aspect of Chainlink. The way we use Chainlink is pretty simple; our smart contracts track packages by using multi-carrier shipping API’s like Easypost and Postmen to view the delivery status of a package. We connect to, and pull data from, these API’s using Chainlink.

Before we made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink we relied on one single API to serve us the correct data, which simply wasn’t secure enough when dealing with people’s money. Chainlink allowed us to stay decentralised and improve the security of our platform by allowing us to pull data from several API’s.

Other urls found in this thread:

confido.io/
twitter.com/Confido_io/status/916984095783219202
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
bankinfosecurity.com/report-malware-wielding-hackers-hit-taiwanese-bank-a-10368
febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>recently made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink because of the decentralised aspect of Chainlink
GET HYPE

Banks will literally replace LINK through supercomputas in every city

do not buy!

More like its just beginning to start JUSTing

Yes, but these supercomputers will be set up next to the toilets, so they're useless.

What the fuck is confido

confido.io/

>"a trustless escrow payment solution using smart contracts with a unique shipment tracking feature"

Chainlink smart contracts will power major banking institutions, peer-to-peer grassroots agreements/contracts, and even other crypto projects.

What a time to be investing in Chainlink.

Nodes don't exist yet though. Which means that Chainlink may take over the world but the token is valueless.

Even if that's a shitty app with no customer, the good news in that it's how easy it was for them to switch to Chainlink.

WTF man? what supercomputers? what movie are you in?

It's the new FUD meme. First toilets, now supercomputers.

To SAY they switched to chainlink. I changed my car from a carbureted to fuel injected. At least it was easy huh?

chainlink already having more use cases AND potential than 99% of other cryptos... time for me to liquidate other holdings and become a chainlink maximalist.

>chainlink already having more use cases AND potential than 99% of other cryptos

Yeah because it's a crypto fucking meta project, which means it still relies on those shitty 99% of cryptos doing anything to succeed. any token actually needs a function, any project that says "does this with blockchain!" already has a better use case than most tokens but relies on them

This, real potential of these tokens are nodes implementation. While this does not happen we have to wait with a $.40 coin.

But the patient enough will see the best moon ever

>which means it still relies on those shitty 99% of cryptos doing anything to succeed
No it doesn't. Chainlink is intended precisely for mainstream transactions.

>> Still in LINK when banks putting supercomputes in every city by 2018

>banks putting supercomputes in every toilet by 2018
ftfy

>Being this bad at FUDing

Kek

twitter.com/Confido_io/status/916984095783219202

No teases, just real more real life partnerships! LINK moving stealthy, but healthy!

>Nodes don't exist yet though
This, what the hell?
Are they running a pilot with big presale buyers?
Are they just using centralized oracles by smartcontract.com?
Are they just lying?

Yes, this is very good. Full name usage, I like it

Oh yes definitely, I love when I use my ChainLink™ Oracle-Problem-Solving Oracle with my Confido™ blockchain shipping solution. Mainstream!

>SUPA
>COMPUTAS
>IN EVERY
>CITAY

you're a little dumb there, bank are utlizting IBM supercomputers already since a long time for transations, how do you think we get millions of visa, cards etc. transations every second?

Uh, buddy.
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

We rich bois!

This

>When the Fud is so bad that it becomes a reverse shill

link holders are getting pathetic. this is the biggest scam campaign in history of crypto. whoever buys this is seriously retarted and should search for mental treatment.

ICO hype > bagholders created
post ICO > more hype > more bagholders

what do bagholders to ? they aimlessly shill in hope their shitcoin increases in value. they really think they can influence the market with posts on Veeky Forums and reddit. they think they have control. the illusion of control gives them safety.

so link holders, do yourself a favor and hang yourselfes. the world doesnt need you and your shitcoin. your lifes are as worthless as your coins.

kek

This is why LINK is a top 10 coinmarket cap coin, they actually has lots of quality content compared to the other pnd shill shitcoins

>ICO buyers
>bagholders

Sitting pretty at around 4x bucko.

Fake news cuck. Ain't no bagholding ICO-linkers. Just idiots such as yourself.

>top 10 coinmarket cap coin
get you facts and stop hallucinating widow.

cool story, now you can pay your bills.

bankinfosecurity.com/report-malware-wielding-hackers-hit-taiwanese-bank-a-10368

more incentive for swift to get this shit rolling with Chainlink

He was too stupid to check the charts before typing.

HOW CAN WE BE BAGHOLDERS WHEN WE ARE STILL 4x in the btc surge...you dumb fucking cunt

Don't feed the wagecucking troll. He'll find out how wrong he is soon enough.

Hehe, I know it's pasta ;)

who the fuck is this, lol some no-name bullshit.. and here you are thinking banks around the world are going to adopt this you fools. its just a conference to showcase their work, not a fucking joint venture...what did you think... that this conference is going to make you a millionaire? hahahha

>its just a conference to showcase their work, not a fucking joint venture..
You underestimate the importance of smart contracts in modern finance:
Capgemini consulting: febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf

World Economic Forum: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

SWIFT itself: swift.com/node/39911

You also underestimate the pressure SWIFT is under to adapt to the blockchain. (see CLS Blockchain Consortium and Ripple for instance).

SWIFT has the distributed ledger thing well underway, and desperately needs smart contracts to connect the ledger to the outside world.
Why do you think Chainlink was invited to develop a proof of concept, but the other two 2016 Industry Challenge winners weren't?
Because Chainlink brings smart contracts.

t. pajeet

kys

$50 by the end of Q1 2018

WTF is Confido? This is a nigger OP.

plz be bait
otherwise you are more than likely retarded

you are fucking retarded

>fucking kek