Need a dumbbell only routine

Getting sick of the Frankoman Routine

acquire a copy of dumbbell training by allen hedrick

routine? just do power cleans into squat into push press as one fluid movement. nothing else required.

To work around the lack of bench, can I do those exercises 1 arm at the time lying length-wise on a sofa? Aside from the asymmetrical execution that would be the most straight-forward way of doing them I think. Alternative would be some kind of weird chair-setup I guess, to allow symmetrical execution while not impeding the bottom end of the movement. Or do you don't really need to go low, and is doing it on the floor ok?

German volume training 10 × 10 for:

A day:
- one armed snatches (alternate sides, so 10 sets per side). From the floor each rep
- Goblet squats
- Kroc rows superset with one armed bench, same deal about alternating sides

B day
- one armed clean and press, from the floor each rep. Alternate sides, ten sets per side
- one legged Romanian deadlift, same deal, alternate sides, ten sets per side
- suitcase carries, alternate sides

Why unilateral work? Helps you with core stabilization and anti rotation.

ABxAxBx

2 rest days a week, workout 5 days a week

A (chest-triceps-shoulders)
PPPU 3x8
weighted dips 3x8
dumbbell flyes 3x8
dumbbell bench press 3x8
dumbbell shrugs 3x8
db ohp 3x8
lateral raises 3x8
skullcrushers 3x8
db squats 3x8

B (abs-biceps-back)
planks 3x45"
crunches 3x15
leg raises 3x15
stomach vacuums 3x45”
dumbbell row 3x8
curls 3x8
hammer curls 3x8

rep range: 8-12

personalized dumbbell routine, it's going good

Look up any program and whenever it says "barbell" replace it with "dumbbell"

Pretty easy nigga

I recommend PPL

Let's discuss PPL (push, pull, legs)

IMHO it is good for everyone except pro level competitors. Great frequency without overlapping/doing same muscle 2 days in a row like single body part splits. I've been doing it for a year and made food progress. It is easily customized and makes switching up exercises based on how you feel very essy. Good for strength and aesthetics, can be an amazing program for almost any goal.

However the one problems is arms. Triceps with chest And shoulders, back with biceps. If you work out 6 days a week, you only work arms twice. For this reason I've created my own thing.

PPLA (Push, pull, legs, aesthetics)

On my A day I do:

Forearms
Calves
Bicep/tricep
Abs and obliques

These muscles need to be hit Very often to grow. My chest and back have developed great, but abs arms and calves suck.

Within a month of doing this my weak points are noticeably better. Usually do PPLAxPPLAx to give arms a rest before push ands pull.

Even for natty folk this won't overwork.. as long as you eat a ton, learn what volume, intensity, and length is best for you. Did this natty for 9 months never less than 5 days a week. Never burned out. For the last 5 or so months ive been on 500-750 test cyp/week snd holy shit the frequency is blowing me up.

Questions, comments, flaming, name-calling, derailing, discuss.

Lol meant to make this its own thread my bad.

That's okay, we all forgive you

sounds like you'd get more done with a push up progression

I'm looking to buy an adjustable dumbbell set and a few weights, anyone got any tips, brands, advice? I'm povo so think buying one adjustable set would be the best bang for buck.
Can you use olympic plates on dumbbells?
Should I buy a collar and then some oly plates (those are pretty expensive, $1/lbs) or just a regular adjustable dumbbell set, which don't go up to very high weight (though I'm a weak skelly so it won't matter for a while).
Which size plates/how many?

Or would a few kettlebells be a cheaper/better alternative? I wish I had the money/space for a proper barbell setup :(

nah, I'm far from knowledgeable on this stuff but I HAVE tried that
it's no good you.

DB benchpres
DB incline benchpress
DB Bicep curl
DB military press
DB one arm rows
DB scaption rise
DB inverted row
DB tricep extension
DB high pull
DB flies
DB cross body hammer curl
Do this Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Do do dumbbell squats and dead lifts on Tuesday and Thursday.

>dumbbell squats
>dumbbell diddly

those gunna be sum heavy dumbbells sonny

bench on the floor is a thing though, it helps people on the "rerackin" part of the bench, its also lot better to do pushups with weights on your back

He asked for a dumbbell routine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Do single leg deadlifts and pistol squats with Dumbbells

AxAxAxx

Jackhammer Squats 3x7
Landmine Rows 3x7
Amazon Press 3x7
Pylon Push-ups 3x7
Wafflestompers 3x7
Corkscrew Deadlift 3x5
Dragon Curls 3x7
Burly Curls (21's) 1x21

I push about 90% of my 1RM: never go to failure.

Lately I have just been doing Turkish get ups with my adjustable dumbells because I have been lacking time. I find that they are pretty effective.

Really? Do you do them before your Hornet Pulldowns or after your Alternating Zephyr Press?