Help Veeky Forums

help Veeky Forums

my workout buddy and friend Ive had for a year just broke up with his gf and shes sending me raunchy pictures of herself and strait up asked to hook up with me. She is a 9/10 and I would rate my self a 7.5-8. My friend on the other hand is a 6 and on top of that is a manlet and he is the only person so far to have had sex with this whore. ((we are seniors in highschool))

Should I fuck the shit out of this qt or should I be the bigger man and be a good friend, and at the same time let her go to some less worthy faggot who isnt as good as me??

I would normally tell her off but she is so. fucking. beautiful. and she wants me bad brehs.

>tfw im stuck

Post the pics she sent you.

snapchat.

Don't be a peice of shit thats your best friends ex you faggot.

Delete that whore off your snapchat or w/e before she destroys your life.

not my best friend exactly

we are semi-close homies.

She wants to use you to hurt him, don't do it breh.

Up to you man, just don't ruin your social life just for some pussy..

you're rationalizing hard by throwing him into categories

THERE ARE ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES

if you feel that these consequences are worth it (drama) then just fucking do it.

whores come and go, good friends are hard to find.

Will you regret 20 minutes in a terrible yet ok looking girl more than years of banter lost with a good mate?

haha I only said he was a manlet so it was Veeky Forums related

> I would rate my self a 7.5-8.
Post pics

if Veeky Forums is telling me to be the better guy then ill be the better guy.

T-thanks guys

Pussy feels like any other pussy. You'll fuck and leave this bitch while ruining a friendship? She's obviously using you to get back at her ex. So literally if you want your self respect to be walked all over for a single fuck while Fucking over another friend. Go at it. Detect crazy Bitches as soon as you can man it's not worth it.

agreed

>Should I fuck the shit out of this qt or should I be the bigger man and be a good friend

I would literally commit murder if it meant having good friends.

my point is that im more attractive than my friend and less attractive than his gf you ugly pos.

Ive done dmt I hold no delusions.

Fuck the chick. Manlets are subhuman scum. The earlier your """"friend""""" comes to realize his place in the world, the better.

Think of it as doing him a favor.

Tfw no bench spot tho. It's not worth it

Ain't worth it. You'll regret it. The joy of banging will be far offset by the anxiety of fucking up a friendship and then she will banging some other guy.

I hope you're still here OP

Think of who you're asking here. You're asking that 5/10 manlet. You're asking the rejects and social misfits here. You're asking cucks.

OF COURSE they will tell you "to be the bigger man". Obviously. Fuck them and fuck your manlet """"friend""""

Give the girl a good deep dicking. And do it well so she comes back for more.

>not screenshotting

Pussy.

>not having a 3 way with your bro

Matter of fact forget the whore just fuck your bro & bond harder than ever

>Being friends with a manlet

sluts come and go

never dog your m8s

Bros before hoes

She's only flirting with you to get back at him.

Don't do it. She's gonna tell him just to cause problems.

bros>hoes

This shit happens all the time

When women break up, they get over it by fucking a friend. Might as well let it be you, cuz she 1000000000% going to fuck anyone else if you say no