Cutting General

>ate 2100 calories today
I feel like shit

>used to be able to down 3k calories with no problem
>for some reason it's hard to eat over 2k while cutting

goodbye gains

See a therapist. You're fucked in the head if you can't fuck up even a little bit without wanting to kill yourself.

Ate half a personal pizza, pretty sure I went over my cutting limit, gave the rest of the pizza to my roomate in shame.

>eat a few hundred calories
>feel nauseous
>don't eat for the rest of the day

Is this what being a skele feels like 24/7? Probably why you guys can't gain.

Same here
I'm looking forward to bulking but it's gonna be hard as a bitch to eat 3k+ every day
First time on Veeky Forums huh?

Just moved into a new place and bought only clean low calorie shit, feels bretty gud man

>he doesn't have 3000 TDEE at 180lbs

Wow, must suck having shit genetics.

Actually on the contrary those who have lower calorie maintainances are better fitted evolutionarily, and when ww3 comes, your ass will starve to death.

>tfw skinny fat and drink too much
Fuck

im at 2000 cals a day dont think ill make it but ill be strong as fucck
P.S i hate cutting will only cut for a fight

>implying there wont be tons of tasty human flesh to eat.

I'm sure a chick's thighs are probably like 5000 calories.

>Recently started working out again

5'8, 270 lbs college dude. Yes, I know I am fucking large. That's why I'm eating right and in the gym working on it.

I usually eat like 4K calories of total utter shit, today I ate 2,030 calories with 1,005 cals burned in MFP.

I'm not starving. Should I be? Did I eat too much?

>Tfw trying to bulk and eating as much as op makes me feel bloated and sick

J U S T

Yo same, I moved to my new apartment Monday and I went grocery shopping today. FeelsGoodMan

>100lbs lighter than you
>I feel like I've become a fat fuck
I hope I never get to that level. That being said, you did good today. Keep it up user, you'll make it

Thanks friend.

Ironically in High School, when I was like ~180 or so, I was in a theatre show. A little girl came up to me and asked "I really like your fat suit!"

I like to have died. I dropped 40 pounds. And then put even more back on over the next 4 years.

Best of luck on your goals as well

Using a trend app to help log my weight

How often do you weigh yourself lads to make sure you are pace for your goals?

>can't even do 1pl8 3x5 anymore

losing ohp gains is depressing mang

W-what if he was talking about his squat?

i should do a cheat day

Having the same problrm here. Forgot to eat lunch because I was so busy at work, so for dinner I had another 100g of chicken breast, felt like my cut was ruined despite still eating less than usual.

eat healthy foods and you will have very little problems while cutting

a bit of broscience: maybe that#s just your body getting used to low calories so you need to have a cheat meal once a week or something to reset your metabolism ... maybe

Every fortnight here. The longer the better so you get that boost of confidence when you see how low the numbers dropped.

>tfw I cut on 3000kcal at least

Nice having such an active job.
I'd be a fucking whale if I worked behind a desk.

I gym 6 days a week. 6'5....95kgs. How many cals and how much cardio should be be doing ideally on a cut?