I have 4000$ to invest in crypto

I have 4000$ to invest in crypto

What should I buy? Obviously not BTC. Should I go allin on ETH? What else and why?

My goal is to trade shitcoins and get lambo

0.1 eth to whoever helps me

Fuck off

50% ETH 40% OMG 10% random shitcoin you like

your welcome OP
ETH: 0x54BDa655d4597Ae42c69E1DA141889EBCa81aC9e

ETH is good but its valuation is too high for you to ever make much. I like LINK/WTC/ODN.

Those might be "safe" bets but you will be lucky to 2x that before 2018. If OP wants to get remotely close to a lambo he has to go all in on risky coins.

Depends on if you're looking for a quick pump and dump coin or something long term.

Good long term coins are ETH, XMR, XRP

Mid term coins somewhat new and not fully proven are QTUM, OMG, LISK

Want short term coins but good profits too be made
NEO, WTC, BNB, etc etc etc.

Shitastic shit coins
Anything you see people shillin in Veeky Forums 99% of the time are pump and dump coins.

FUN coin burn coming up
FLIK coin burn on the 21st ( buy the dip, not ath!)
QRL genesis block coming out this month, very cheap atm
0x836c04eA79Cb3E51c43b3f414A0c29dA6b31f03a

Buy all the alts that we're king ding-a-lings just a week ago. They'll all rebound with force.
0x9d7a8bad27a54b74844639cdc2cac5e102522a72

ETH and LTC.
trade some of that ETH for shitcoins.
trade some of that LTC for shitcoins.
both are on the rise and solid.
Also faster than BTC.
good luck.

Have some invested in safer coins
20% ETH
20% XMR
20% NEO
Then split the rest into high risk high rewards coins like
10% LINK
10% KNC
10% DNT
10% TRX
Don't touch it and come back in a few months. You will not be sorry.
You're welcome
0x1db0db1Aabce1CB5D0cE9DA9a3F2752Beee39b87

That chump change is not going to get you anywhere with ETH.

These right here will get you the largest ROI this month no doubt, your welcome

WTC is gonna be 3x until the end of the year

send here 0x3a3B23d494F6D21b41cb47eCCEa285d0f15C6Cf1

i'll give 2x tomorrow

this but change TRX to ZRX

I just want to hold until a new promisiong ICO appears.

That seems to complicated for a newbie. I'll probably have a loss because I won't know when to sell or track all of them.

ICO's are pretty risky. Can't help you there bud. Americucks like myself can't join in majority of the time.

I suggest you check out some of the coins. Don't fall for "shills" always do the research before hand before investing.

Good luck user!

I'm not american. Also I don't need advice with future ICO's since I just need to wait untill one appears.

But until then I have to hold some altcoin and maybe get some 5-10% gains.

Thanks!

COSS
Time is ticking

If you want altcoins with good potential look into XVG, IOC, LINK.
IOC has a big release coming in few weeks that they have been working on for 2 years.
XVG plans on releasing new privacy protocol very soon.
LINK has big future potential and conference coming next week.
Now is good discount to get some cheap alts so make sure to buy within weeks.

THIS

0x

LINK, OMG, ETH and for a riskier move ETP (China's LINK).

All are longterm holds but ETP will grow sooner than later. OMG will easily return to its previous ATH and is projected to continue growing through 2018 by quite a large amount of speculators (And palm beach obviously). ETH is just a safe hold in general as long as the ICO bubble doesn't explode.

Oh and disclaimer I hold positions in those three right now.

>Obviously not BTC

Have fun being poor then

give me your 4000$ and i will invest for you
garanteed 25% per year ROI !!!
PM me

Obviously he isn't a cuck like you and actually buys low, bitcoin could crash at any moment when all the dumbarses who bought in for their bitcoin gold bullshit realise it's going to be worthless

Xby has a live announcement today after not having tangible development over 3monthz. Maybe it will be good news.

OMG? Why are you trying to ruin OP? OMG is fkin scam

I'm just a beginner myself but I'll try:

ETH is a decent move I'd say, don't really like bitcoin gold so I'm taking advantage of all the retards selling their altcoins.

Have been riding minor XRP and XML waves, if you can predict it well you get a quick 5% return before it drops again. very low yes but better than losing money on poopoocoins.

XMR has been pretty boring lately IMO but it should give good returns eventually.

pretty much what said I guess, buy some good reliable coins and then put the rest in cheap shitcoins that could give good returns.

The coin which actually has something working behind it and has potential upwards in Market Cap is NEO. If you want to fly, ETH or something like XMR won't work that way as they already made their 200x jump and people had time to spend their money.
Maybe one might also have luck with one of the pay tokes, like PAY or MTL, etc.

LINK, starting to moon as we speak, you can still get in.

This is why neo is garbage.
Qtum is the best bet especially for new quick profits considering 5 exchanges are coming 2 of which are Bithumb and bitfinex