Do you have bigger traps than Michael Obama?

Do you have bigger traps than Michael Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg
youtube.com/watch?v=ae7GPoUrCWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id say about the same size which is terrifying to me

black genetics

yes

i am fat and only lifting for 4 months and yet my traps are fucking gigantic, i guess its just genetics

not much neck fat either so i think i hit the genetic lottery with being fat

loose skin remains to be seen

Male*

holy fuck that bitch has bigger traps than me, you cannot fucking tell me that ain't a guy/ was a guy.

tfw you'll never have a qt3.14 waifu to defend you from trouble

so who's the dominant one in the bedroom

>having test so low your traps are mom-tier
Its time to /fraud/ "boys"

fuark, she has bigger traps than me

1. she's a trap

2. nigger genetics

Very likely number 1. She has many obvious male features.

Everything from her ring finger length, to her head size relative to her shoulder width, to the outline of her dick restraining device when her dress is blown inward by the wind, or with fast movements. You can SEE SOMETHING bouncing around. Is it the D? Can't know, but all things considered, probably.

source or more like this

HIGH TEST

check youtube mate ive seen videos that show proof that its a man

Don't feel like it.

Just google photos and videos of her. You can reconstruct what I said for yourself. Bear in mind that the average head size to shoulder width ratio in women is ~2, whereas in men it's 2.5 or so. That means how many heads fit in the shoulder width.

>tfw just realised Michelle is a better lifter than Barack

Someone post the gif

No, but then her arms are probably also bigger than mine.

those gorilla genetics

That's actually a Y chromosome at work.

This is literally my phsique with bigger traps
I might just kill myself

'Bama is mirin

juicy af m8
she must get those from holding Barack's legs in the wheel barrow position while she leaves the nuts hanging out for an hour

kek

>When your "wife" could beat you up easily

all those Farmer's Walks done by her ancestors paid off

I bet she obliterates his ass with her huge clit-dick on the daily.

fucking test monster.

rofl

Is "she" mtf or ftm?

youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

Look at them shoulders in this video.

She could have female klinefelters or just be a hermaphrotide or a genetic anomaly, I don't believe she's a tranny.

She's a big guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ae7GPoUrCWE

my favorite conspiracy theory lmao

This si why you should never workout traps, you just look like a turtle

Just work delts much harder than traps

What if I don't work mine out but they're just naturally big

What about the fact that she lifts and is into fitness to keep up public appearances?
My mother is the same way (granted not as much with the traps, but with calves/arms/delts etc.) Where she is just naturally muscular/mesomorphic in bodytype. Whenever she gets on a kick to workout (I mean she was a in her prime woman in the 80s and 90s afterall) she just blows up with muscle. To the point where she will lose motivation to work out in part because she just gets way too muscular for her own liking.

I am not so sure why people see Michelle Obama and spout that she is a trans person or that it is because of "black genetics". My mother is the same way, is quite a bit older than Michelle, can get bigger than Michelle very easily, and is 0% African in heritage.

Yet people complement my mother on looking young/beautiful and never suspect her age. But I guess I could be like the rest of my countrymen and say it is because of her specific ethnicity's genetics. She's slavic btw, she gets it entirely from my grandfather; a barrel chested navy guy of Polish ancestry.

>why they say she is transmission
Racist dyel cucks with the physique of a 40 year old woman