FOR REAL

Discuss

Face is everything when it comes to girls unless you're fat as fuck and that comes from a guy with a 4/10 face. It's literally noticible how much better girls treat my good looking friends, except for the girls I'm friends with. Basically you need a decent face (or a great game) to get a girl, but you also need a decent personality to keep her.
Just lift for yourself.

Oh, and pić rel body is pretty decent.

THIS SO MUCH>>>> Oh and Op I consider the square shaped torso to look stronger imo

I'm not salty right, but I just can't fathom how someone finds this face atrractive. When I see this type of face I get furious. Look at the absolutely mongoloid expression! Weird eyes and weird mouth, I'm genuinely curious.

it's a good face without any significant flaws.

Square >>>>>>>>>> Triangle

I wanna fuck both of those people

What a stupid fucking hat

i don't think you understand, klokov does the fucking.

>implying he isnt a secret powerbottom

come on

that ass needs to be raped

Nice

how can a man so tall and big be so flexible?

Do you really think girls look at guys torsos all day long and analyse if he has a square or V- shape, if he has high or low lt insertions or short or long bicep insertions? You're accustomed to all the different body features of a guy, girls can't even put that in words. As long as he has abs and an Adonis belt (read: he's somewhat lean, has low bodyfat%), they're attracted to him.

By flexing

>klokov
>no v taper
Dumb
Like his face is good, but that body is trash. No shoulders, no pecs, love handles, absolutely no lats

Oops, forgot pic

Facial aesthetics are the best indicator of good health and great genes. It makes sense girls would focus on it.

nah his body is fine
it's not nothing and it's not bad shaped either
you're actually wrong

>Love handles

Those are his massive obliques you fucking retard. You're literally just spouting random buzzwords.

What are you talking about he is clearly v shaped, he just doesn't have a girlyman weak core.

Uhhh cuz he's fucking hot?

>Full Homo
>retarded thread

Wtf is wrong with you guys? This is a solid 9.5/10 body and looks better than 99% of this board.

What the fuck is up with that hat

You're so ugly you've lost the ability to identify attractive people, lol.

Damn, Russians really do like young girls, don't they?

DELETE THIS

has anyone tried to make a tinder account using Klokovs pics and see what kind of high test QTs an alpha male like that attracts?

1-10% homo but this guy look like a 9/10 easily.

i dont have tindr but i can make a grindr profile i guess

This is true.

The way women speak to my fat Friends or my less attractive compared to the way they speak to me is very different.

When speaking to an unattractive guy a girl will have a lower voice, not fiddle, and wants him to get to the point so he can stop talking to her.

When they talk to an attractive guy they will literally change their voice to a higher pitch, start playing with their hair, smile, and ask stupid questions to try to get the guy to stay a bit longer.

We sort of do the same thing but I feel like men aren't as picky lol

I wanna see him fuck her

His physique is vastly superior to >99% of males.

That could be why.

i-i-is klokov wearing lady's underwear?

do it, it would be interesting to see the results

why

it would just be lots of people asking for sex - grindr isnt roundabout or interesting like tindr

>Women trying to make memes
Not even once

>grindr isnt roundabout or interesting like tindr
interesting like tinder...whats interesting about tinder exactly?

When i made a grindr i just did it to get mires so dont judge me on this.
Basically the guys there are very straight forward. They just ask you to come over and fuck and will ask if youre top or bottom. Again im not gay i only wanted some mires but they just wanted to fuck me.

Ive been having the same thoughts and no its not gay
Men are more interested in sex so naturally if you want to find out if you are sexually attractive or not you look to men for the answer

With tinder you wont get mires, you most likely wont get matches even so fuck tinder id say

Did you try this with pics of yourself though and what kind of results did you get?
also, stats?

misread it and thought you said tinder. Grindr will just be gay faggots trying to guzzle his cum. Make a tinder

not him but grindr is a terrible way of judging attractiveness

you will always get compliments and offers of sex no matter what you look like

its nice for an ego boost tho

Grindr conversations are all the same

>say hello
>swap some pics
>ask what theyre looking for
>ask where they live
>ask to fuck
>fuck

on tindr theres an element of trying to chat people up, its more varied

>tfw you will never see him breaking her

I dont use tinder because i hear its impossible to get matches/conversations from it because most girls are bots or single, obese mothers looking for chad mcchadington to take her away in his ferrari
Seems counterproductive to try and judge your attractiveness when you know the result will be silence and negative no matter what

You dony get it. I DIDNT get mires. No one complimented me or anything. They just wanted to fuck.

Well that sucks so its either
>Tinder
No matches, no mires, no sex because they dont want it
>Grinder
Matches, no mires and no sex because thats gay

Guess its sticking to CBT then for feedback/mires

As weird as it is kikebook groups are the only place i get mires online.

i get mires, but only as a way to try and get me to have sex with dudes

its pointless though, i barely lift and i know it means nothing

the mires are usually stuff like "fit body", "gorgeous", "cute" "hot" or other one-word platitudes, nothing super indepth

trust me, you will get mires on grindr

its almost impossible not to

>its pointless though, i barely lift and i know it means nothing
Still better for your ego than getting the silent treatment on tinder though

Is tinder really that bad though? i mean i imagine it being a type where you can swipe right every day for months and not get a single match and if you do match, its a bot

I got 0 mires on tinder. Even when girls would message me first they wouldnt even try to compliment me. When i complimented them i got cold answers like "thanks".

girl messaging first is a big part of mirin. Uggos don't get diddly squat.

on tindr people are trying to date, so therea lots of bullshit pua "playing hard to get" and shit. On grindr you dont get that crap.

>so therea lots of bullshit pua "playing hard to get" and shit
But im a guy so im already hard to want, cant really play hard to get because then i wont get shit

the girls are playing hard to get dingus, not you

Oh, well that makes sense but they are very hard to get

I want to try it but i think im gonna fail, seems impossible to succeed in dating as it is and tinder excacerbates all the bad parts of dating