Protein Flavors

What unusual protein flavor do you absolutely fucking love? For me it's birthday cake from ON. Pic related

Chocolate flavour from ON is GOAT.
/thread
all other flavours are shit tier

ON chocolate malt. For some reason, it's ground finer than double chocolate and doesn't clump as much.

cinnabun from canadian protein, also maple syrup was good but im canadian so of course it was

The ON flavor called Chocolate dipped banana sounded fucking great, anyone have/had it?

I'm on the banana flavour right now and I mix it with Milo, which is pretty good. I haven't tried that mix yet though.

i take all my shakes with 2% milk. it's just something i do.

i've had the coffee flavor, which was damn good and began my midday half coffee half milk shake tradition, i've had double choco which was also great, i've had the mint and i'm currently enjoying the fuck out of rocky road.

what's the best flavor to mix with milk?

never truly fucking loved any flavor yet. BSN products taste delicious af but they dont have very good macros. i would try more flavors from ON if something other than double fucking chocolate went on sale. but since thats the only flavor that goes on sale, ill never know

currently sipping on pic related in pineapple flavor, but its only aight, nothing to write home about. i heard impact chocolate mint is good though, would be down to try that

I'm literally eating myprotein salted caramel in powder form off a spoon.

Do pussys really give a fuck this much about taste? Just chug you fucking sissy faggots.

when you're on a cut its nice being able to savour a delicious chocolate milkshake every day instead of ramming a sour concoction down your throat

ON strawberry banana makes me weak at the knees 2bh

I definitely recommend Birthday Cake, I think it might be a limited edition for their 30 year birthday. It costed me $35 at GNC with the gold card.

For the protein I get
Unflavoured > Double Chocolate > Vanilla
I mix with milk so all are delicious 2bh

do NOT get ON cookies and cream
tastes awful with water and only bearable with milk

huge fan of ON coffee flavor though

why do you idiots fall for the ON meme

Eat real food cunts.

>implying I'm not just too busy to cook
and how is whey not a real food you stupid faggot?

no shit, after heavy ass squats and my borderline meth preworkout mix, the last thing i want to do is eat a wad of boiled chicken and rice. slamming down liquid muscle is clearly the better option

Unflavored whey are my favorite

Strawberry masterrace you cucks

I feel like I am THE ONLY person that likes the vanilla flavors from ON. Vanilla ice cream? French Vanilla? I think they are fucking great, I don't understand why everyone hates them.

They taste like VANILLA, what's not to like you fucking assholes.

>borderline meth preworkout mix
Kek

ON Double Rich Chocolate

Mix it with milk and the tiniest bit of chocolate syrup and it tastes like you're drinking a brownie. It's how I got off sweets and baked goods, shit's fucking GOAT

I've tried like 10-15 different flavours and still double chocolate and vanilla are my favorites. Any fruit flavors always taste like shit.

Strawberry Cream from Myprotein is GOD TIER

>most popular flavor on earth
>unusual

Retard.

its shilling time

taste doesnt matter
>water
>protein
>chase if necessary
>chug gulp repeat

Rocky Road and Mocha from ON are fantastic.

I typically keep one of the huge fucking things of the standard chocolate and also occasionally buy the little 2lb ones of random flavors.

Natural chocolate and salted caramel are the best flavors from MP as far as whey goes. I never liked their more fruity flavors like their raspberry flavored creatine

I throw in a tbsp of PB2 in with my ON chocolate and it makes that shit delicious. Adds a few grams of Protein too.

Because it's the gold standard of protein.

how can i differ the regular cake to the birthday cake flavour?

Where do you guys usually buy from?

>like vanilla
>bought vanilla sugarfree whey
>mfw it tastes fucking disgusting

Name 1 high protein food aside from lean turkey lunch meats that is easier and cheaper to prepare. I prefer to keep a flexible diet instead of having to prepare all my food.

Don't worry senpai, I like vanilla too. Only french vanilla though. Vanilla Ice Cream tastes weird with water.

French Vanilla creme is ok as a cofee creamer

Sorry, is birthday cake actually good? What does it taste like?

Magnum cookies and cream in black coffee instead of water or milk.

Pistachio is godtier

rocky road 4lyfe

Carnivor blue raspberry is pretty fuckin nice

Tastes literally like what it says, a combo between Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. I have to pace myself on this stuff, it tastes too good!