Brehs I fucked up pls tell me about your biggest binge during a cut I just ate my weight in nuts and seeds baka

brehs I fucked up pls tell me about your biggest binge during a cut I just ate my weight in nuts and seeds baka

i'll bite. Biggest binge back in my binging days was back right before I turned 18 when there was a deal going on at Domino's (I know. I know. ) and my and my auschwitz mode best friend decided to throw a mini party before my birthday. We ended up getting like 2 medium pizzas, breadsticks, and cinnamon sticks. I downed a whole pizza by myself, some of my friends pizza, breadsticks, and like all of the cinnamon sticks. I used to be a fat fuck my friend.

weak, thats pretty much nothing

You don't weight much do ya?

I used to binge a lot, but I felt so fucking guilty and fat after it that I had to stop. Halting my progress like that and having to cut for longer, increasing the likelihood of another binge.

Go back to normal like nothing happened the next day or you'll get yourself in a binge-restrict cycle and get a disorder.

One day a few months into my first cut I went to Arby's and had a beef n cheddar sandwich with small fry/soda combo, then I had a chicken bacon swiss sandwich with a small fry/ soda combo, then I had a medium vanilla milkshake with an apple turnover. 3,280 calories in one sitting, look on the cashiers face every time i went back for more was great Cut went on uninterrupted too, don't stress it OP

Listen to this user, I've been doing this binge-restrict bullshit for more than a year now and it sucks. I know why it's happening and I know how to stop it but my fucked up brain just won't let me do it. Just forget about it and eat sensibly from now on, don't try to make up for it if/when you slip.

How is that a binge? I eat way more than that once every week and I maintain 10-12% BF year round natty.

A binge for me is like 10000 calories.

I'm not very big so I guess that affects my appetite. I sure was full as fuck though. Porbably had 3000 - 4000cals

I sometimes pick up a quarter of weed and go a week of being too lazy to work out, while I stuff my face with fast food and snacks and candy and drink loads of beer just out of boredom. When off weed I can live on straight oatmeal, rice and dry chicken breast.

I wish you luck user. I know how bad it is. You just cave and although you know you can hold back, you can't and start stuffing yourself. Feels good for a bit then you're all bloated and guilty.

>Binges on nuts and seeds instead of pizza and cake

>SonIamproud.jpeg

Pay attention you double niggers this is what making it looks like

I went to a german buffet in Columbus, Ohio. It was called Schmidt's. I ate AT LEAST 4 plates of food. Idk why I just thought it was so fucking good. I gotta go back there sometime.

I think what was most shocking was that I still ended up down like 0.2 pounds that week.

Every other time I've been cutting it's like I just have a completely normal but off-diet meal, and gain for the week.

20$ big box from pizza hut is the most recent thing I could think of. I could never compete with my 14 year old self though

>Half box of cereal for breakfast
>whole pizza for lunch
>big dinner
>snacking constantly
>repeat every day of summer

>i ate my weight in nuts

I legitimately kekd hard when i read that

Every day I drink vodka.
Straight vodka, and it's still 800-1000+ calories.

...and he feels a sense of sorrow about it.

Occasional and incidental failures are inevitable, you just need to learn to fail better than the last time. That is how progress is made!

Ate 500g of pic related and 150g doritos when I was already at my calorie goal for the day. It's roughly 2500 calories extra.

Also backing this post up. Binge eating disorder is no fucking joke OP post binge guilt and shame is fucking horrible. I used to do some RIDICULOUS cardio to try and make up for a binge if it was really bad. Like putting two pairs of full sweats on and doing sprints in the dead of the summer.

Just realize you fucked up and use it a lesson to conquer your brain

Just be thankful it was somewhat healthy food you binged on. It was definitely calorie dense food, but it could've been worse.

One of the best ways to binge is to do it with healthy food. But that's tough because a lot of the time, these binges are fucking sneaky.

>An hour before bed time
>Getting hungry
>Not sure If I'm gonna make it or I'll have a hard time going to bed
>I'll just have a snack, something small like a few bites of something so I don't go over limit
>Stand in front of fridge
>Munch on peanut butter or other shit that's hih in calories
>Brain takes over

Before you know it, you just put down 700-800 calories. Imo, it's much better to make an actual low calorie dish. Instead of blindly throwing down calories it's a lot better to just bite the bullet and make a serving of oatmeal with a scoop of whey. 300 calories. Or making 4 scrambled eggs. 280 calories. The only problem with that is it's hard to actually do because you feel like you're failing on your diet because you're eating a meal you didn't intend on having. It's all about mind games with yourself when you have Binge eating disorder OP and it sounds like you do.

>when you have Binge eating disorder OP and it sounds like you do
Thank you for this diagnosis. I'm glad that after a proper and thorough investigation you were able to help OP.

This. My brain tries all sneaky shit to justify the amount of food I'm going to binge on.

If you are that hungry and craving food that much, just incorporate a refeed day a week, it won't do you any harm, will probably actually help.

i sometimes eat sugar, just straight up sugar, like a pound of it. Believe it or not it doesn't fuck my cuts at all.

I always binge on oats. No fucking joke, like just oats the entire day plain with milk. A fucking ton of it, maybe 5000+ kcals. That's how much I love it wtf.

During my freshman year I would down a large pizza and 12 of beer every Friday night. This was after breakfast and lunch, and was usually followed by our uni's version of Chipotle.

L-l-like uncooked rice?

Maybe not my biggest binge but the subjectively worst
>fast for 10 days
>on the evening of the tenth day my mouth gets really sore and aches
>for some reason megapanic (no idea fucking why)
>take this as a sign to stop my fast
>know that I need to slowly break it with something easily digestible
>eat a bowl of some leftover veggie soup my family ate the other day
>"aight, i broke my fast but no more food for now"
>lol nope, The Craving has been awoken
>brain goes on sleepmode and I start eating EVERYTHING in the entire house
>start off with all the leftovers
>eat about 2-3 apples and 2 bananas
>go on to making sandwiches
>then eat cookies
>then chocolate
>then finally icecream
>then went to bed
>ashamed and feeling completely bloated
>then the actual sickness came
>felt like the worst hangoever ever
>stomach ached insanely
>teeth felt like they were on fire
>became semil-delirious
>sweated profusely
>farted and belched nonstop
>rolling around in bed whimpering in anguish for what felt like hours
>finally fall asleep
>have the WORST fucking nightmares I've ever had
>wake up, feel like shit in a puddle of sweat, fall asleep, nightmares 2.0 Extreme Edition
>Repeat all night
>the next few days were total shit aswell, but the worst was over
>haven't fasted since

Dear gawd

My binges always start after long fasts, and after trying to "ease" myself with a light snack like an apple and end up devouring everything. Even if it's with food I don't enjoy. I see that there's no junk in the fridge, get mad and binge on disgusting shit.

Then roll about in bed in pain and think about how I'm going to make up for it by doing lots of cardio and fasting more.

The only time you should binge is on Christmas or birthdays

Wait. Vodka has calories? I-i-i thought it was m-minimal at best? ;_;

>haven't fasted since
youre really not supposed to binge like a madman at the end of a fast

you do know alcohol is 7kcal/g right

carbs 4, protein 4, fat 9

10 day fast is excessive for weight loss anyway.

I tried to have a cheat day last week after eating clean for two months, almost everything I thought would taste amazing after not having it for a while tasted like complete dogshit

JUST

>Dutchfag
>Pretty much 24/7/365 50% discount coupons for Domino's

Cutting does not exist in my life

last time i binged i ate a whole big pizza with 2L of coke and couple homemade peanutbutter protein bars

2220 cal a litre? sign me in

Pooost pics

Eventually Junk food lives up to its name in flavor after you've kept away from it for a while.

Feel ya
I can maybe agree on christmas but birthdays come so often

Well duh.
Even read somewhere beforehand that if a fast is abruptly broken (like the way I did) will all the benefits of having fasted go to shit, but when I started binging couldn't I care less. Fucking hate when i get into binge-mode.

Didn't do it for weightloss. Just wanted to test what fasting was like. Admittedly was 10 days a bit excessive, but it was physiologically interesting.
My gyno disappeared (have puffy nips and those hard discs underneath, both of which went away while I was fasting, then came right back after the binge)
My acne cleared and my face got quite good looking.
Body felt both energetic and yet frail. Very peculiar sensation.
The largest downside was that I couldn't exercise properly while on the fast.
Want to fast again and this time don't fuck it up at the end

O_O

I love oats with yogurt. Can't wait to bulk/mantain, during my cut I only have like 60gr of oats ;_;

Same brah, only around 60g on a cut. When I'm maintaining I get about 100g.

Lawd on refeeds I literally just eat bowls of oats after bowls of oats.