The Chinese Chainklink

Just like NEO, China is going to have its own in house products that business use. They will not use Chainlink, but they will use Metaverse ETP. Currently a quarter of Chainlink market cap, with considerably more potential. Get it now lads, once the Chinese fud smoke clears, we're headed straight for the stars.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/73n4gb/whitepaper_is_shallow_and_very_poorly_written_few/
newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-digital-identity-white-paper-v1.0-EN.pdf
medium.com/@mvs_org/the-current-economics-of-metaverse-6da0d6a5fe3d
linkedin.com/search/results/index/?keywords=viewfin&origin=GLOBAL_SEARCH_HEADER
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy 10x. I have been accumulating.

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/73n4gb/whitepaper_is_shallow_and_very_poorly_written_few/

enjoy your bags.

Fuck off already you noob. Did you read the Antshares and Walton whitepaper?

They were pure shit in terms of English.

newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-digital-identity-white-paper-v1.0-EN.pdf

Read this and come back when you find something wrong other than broken english. Or GTFO and don't reply with random reddit threads of other noobs.

HAHAHAHAHA who gives a fuck about the white paper? It's a Chinese shitcoin that will get memed to 100+ million marketcap because it's Chinese.

>whitepaper_is_shallow_and_very_poorly_written_few/

THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT WALTON WHEN I BOUGHT IT AT 1.50

NOW EVERYONE IS ASKING SHOULD THEY BUY WTC? LOL

THIS. KEK

lmao i remember reading the exactly the same thing about antshares back then and unfortunately i fell for the fud
then i remember reading the exact same thing about walton when it was around 0.80 but fortunately i learned my lesson and i bought it and made a 10x ROI
now they're saying the same thing about metaverse, really makes you think...

you forgot to turn your caps off on your other account

LMAO NICE TRY

SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS ASKING IF ITS TOO LATE TO BUY IN

It is very undervalued at this price .
medium.com/@mvs_org/the-current-economics-of-metaverse-6da0d6a5fe3d

Chinklink?

Get in anons, worth at least a 2x min.

How do I buy if I'm the US?

Wait till it goes on other exchanges. You can buy from me when it goes x10.

They said the same about every coin

But senpai, that has literally nothing to do with what chainlink does?

>The top of their website has a Chinese notice. Anyone have any idea what it means?

Dear Metric Supporters:

Thank you for your support and trust. According to the "Notice on the Prevention of the Risk of Issuance and Issuance of Token", at present, the coinage of ETP in the sector is in the normal promotion. According to the current progress of coin, we have made the following tips:

1) Yuan sector to stop receiving users ETP coin request time node: Beijing time on October 15, 2017 at 24 o'clock the whole. Please send your name, mobile phone number, mailbox, transaction history, ETP number, and send it to [email protected] by mail. We will check your message and reply to the email after receiving the email.

2) after October 15, still has not yet actively retreated, the market risk by the currency holders to bear. If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected] to get in touch with us.

The development of the public sector of the sector will proceed as planned. Thank you again for the understanding and support of the yuan!

Yuan team

September 30, 2017

So what does this mean?

I'm not a Chinese scholar, but I think it has something to do with the Chinese ICO ban (where Chinese companies have to refund ICOs) -- this could be "send us your info, and we'll return ICO funds", not sure if the Chinese ETP holders would get to keep their ETP?

IM IN BALLS DEEP. easiest 10x ever and if you dont see it you deserve to stay poor. Its being added to some major exchanges soon.

This happens everytime. Coins like this receive FUD when they're clearly undervalued, then it goes 5x-10x and then all the ATH/Buy only when a coin is hyped boys jump on.

Seen it with Antshares, OMG and WTC

what does this have to do with chainlink? totally different products/tech.. are you a total retard?

Did you even read the fucking website you stupid fuck? Can't handle the fact that Chainlink isn't an original idea?

yeah, if only they had any of this implemented

finally

Literally "How do you do, fellow Veeky Forums forum users who are completely unaffiliated with Metaverse?", the thread.

kek

Discord of the week trying to pump their next shitcoin. You guys realize you're fuckin ass holes right?

?

Chinklink

Any interesting connections or advisors?

The CEO, Eric Gu, is an advisor himself to a lot of companies including Loopring, Indorse, etc. He is a respected name in the blockchain industry. Google him.
Team details are coming out in a couple of days.
Checkout out in linkedin-
linkedin.com/search/results/index/?keywords=viewfin&origin=GLOBAL_SEARCH_HEADER

Definitely a pump and dump coin like NEO. Means it should pump at least x25 at which point I'll sell.

This is 100% a pump and dump coin, by pump I mean it'll go 20x its value and by dump I mean it'll stay there maybe drop a cent.

Did you read WTC's whitepaper back when it was $1?

Stay poor, pajeet.

are u srs?

Do you realize how dense you are ?
Name me one Chink white paper that's legit you idiot. NEO, WTC, LPR, they all have shit whitepapers, they still made people fkn rich.
Nobody gives a fuck about whitepaper you dumbass, stay poor