What's his bf%? What mode is this? Is it natty?

What's his bf%? What mode is this? Is it natty?

Somewhere between 15 and 20.
Very obviously not natty. You don't get shoulders popping out that way naturally.
He looks fatter than he is because he has a thick core.

Doesn't look fat at all. I want that body.

19-21% bodyfat.
A body that size can hide a lot of fat, and the amount of gear he's obviously on tells that he's carrying a lot of fat around his organs.

delts look average his traps are pretty prominent but that could easily be regularly hitting them with good genetics you can't honestly say for sure he's juicing from that pic, don't be a finger pointing faggot

no shit, anyone who thinks this beast is fat is a fucking retard tranny and therefore belongs on Veeky Forums giving shit advice to idiot newfags

i can understand how some people could but the guy just has a thick core

lol
oh shit
you're serious..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Smells of summer - the post.

Oh dear.
Did you actually open the pic and look at the shape of his delts.

they're kinda flat not popping half as much as you're implying

lol, your image of what is normal and natural is so warped. You might need to lay of Veeky Forums for a while.

I guarantee you won't find a picture of someone with delts like that from before 1940.

Oh and before any "they didn't train like we did" Shoulders were pretty much the most trained thing in the days of old.

Its crazy that steroid use is so rife nowadays that people are even beginning to defend very obvious users as natural.

>implying the only advancements in physiological science since 1940 are steroids

Top fucking kek

>random pic of guy on Veeky Forums is further advanced, naturally, than the most famous and prestigious body-builders less than 100 years ago.

Ok buddy. Everyone can see you're scrabbling for damage control now.

georg hackenschmidt. get fucked

Not even close to the same size or shape of the OPs pic.

If the OP guy was to do the same pose you would see that pic bears no relevance here.

samurbi is a male model, hes not some random guy

>you will never cuddle with him
why even live brehs

My guess is his back muscles and core are huge (on top of the big shoulders and traps), making him look quite wide.

omg those delts are MASSIVE i've never seen such INSANE delts before this guy will probably DIE in a couple of years from the TONS of STEROIDS he must be doing to get such MONSTER delts

ur so fucking stupid not even the user ur replying too but fuck ur triggering me. Hes prolly around 6.4" ish (or even taller), hackenschmidt on the other hand was a 1,75m manlet which makes his proportions way better.
Samurbi could be natural (decently high bodyfat), but he is a male model (he gets payed for looking good) so the chances are actually really slim.