What do?

You're in the gym and you see this.

What do you do?

put it in

start sucking his dick

y-you too!

Halp

Finish my set. Looks like he's slipping the weights off the bar. He will be fine. Needs to learn how to roll of shame as well or get a spotter. He's an idiot so if he dies it'll be a good thing.

Undress him and leave him for a pack of feral niggers.

I leave him be, out of fear of losing my gains to the excessive cardio I would do rushing to his aid.

>pack of feral niggers
>implying not all niggers are feral

Put the weights back on, put clips on. Scream at him an inch from his face to finish his set.

>I want to help but I still got 12 more reps

Sit on his dick full homo

but if he doesn't hold on to the bar, won't it fly like a trebuchet and hit someone else

Okay so I got a story related to this

>work front desk at my gym so I have a free membership to work out whenever I want

>there's this one auchwitzmode skelly that's been coming in for the past 3 months or so

>Always doing random ass excersise with the most fucked up form

>don't ever say anything to him cuz I don't want to be "that guy" and I really don't care enough to correct him

>One day he's bench pressing just the bar on the bench two down from mine

>Doing my sets while watching him in the mirror and see him load 95lbs and prepare to bench

>He unracks the bar and it immediately drops on his neck

>watch him struggle and spit to do the roll of shame but he has clips on the bar

>Everyone else in te free weights area just laughing at him, waiting for him to die

>I decide to rush over and get the weight off of him

>"t-thanks" he says before covering his face and getting up to rush out the door

It's kinda crazy how no one was gonna help him. He still comes back but he refuses to make eye contact with me ever since then. I've offered to be a bro and work out with him but I think he's way too embarrassed. Poor guy.

Love him full homo. I love you

Offer words of encouragement and guidance as to how to slide the weights off as I finish my set

I may also encourage him by telling him how bad his roll of shame form is in hopes of improving it

Politely decline, let him know I have 3 more sets of 25 reps to go, so if he has the kindness to wait I'll be more than happy to help

He can't make it, you shouldn't have saved him.

>95 bench after 3 months of lifting

He wasn't looking for gains, but for the sweet embrace of death

Webm related

lmao I bet they're brit bongs

only right answer

this

>asphyxiation and asses stuffed in face
this is my new fetish

that or strayan

At the end he lifts it
>pure motivation

if his chest is made of and all the other weights suddenly disappear when they should hit the floor? what the fuck are you thinking