I puked again

Ate 50g of chocolate this morning, along with 1L of milk and 100g of almonds.

I felt kinda sick at the gym.

Got back from squattin, started my 2nd litre of milk, barfed al over the place.

What the fuck Veeky Forums, why can't I eat a lot?

maybe because human adults aren't supposed to drink milk? just a thought.

not that you can't eat a lot, it's what you're eating. you're going to want to let that much milk settle for a little while in your stomach before working out. also, after your workout (if you can) try avoiding milk for awhile. your stomach is still churning from the gym.

source: XC runner, this shit happens all the time

Who the FUCK is THIS?

And WHY is she DATING a fucking NIGGER?

This. Stop that GOMAD nonsense. You can replace your 1L of milk by a whey shake, and real food. You'll feel much better.

You can drink milk, but damn user, 1L for breakfast, no wonder you body couldn't handle it.

Why are you drinking so much milk?

Did you fell fo the GOMAD meme?

Did you know that you cant just drink that much milk without building Up from smaller quantities?

You can thank the kikes for that one.

Damn boyo. Thanks for the heads up.

Any idea what I could fill up with? I weight 120lbs, 6'0.

inject ghrp-6; You're welcome

>Just got my pro card
>ex skelefag

she's dating a fellow italian

I didn't fell for any meme. I'm just setting myself a goal of 3k kcals a day, and so far it's failing hard. I don't have much appetite.

>1 liter of milk
Disgusting. Not in the Veeky Forums sense, in a blunt one. You consumed a gross amount of milk.

Also, mammals that have incurred irreversible mutations in the CMAH gene should not be consuming mammals that do have not, and therefore generate neu5gc.

Though I am an experienced chocolate consumer, I never measure it by weight. Can you describe what sort of chocolate you ate, and how much 100grams is? This will better tell me why you puked outright.

Really though, don't bother with these trendy diets. You're not uncovering a magic "life hack" or some shit. Just eat a high quality, but "normal" diet. Fuck modern media culture and stupid people having louder voices via the internet, it amplified all of our worst dynamics.

You're failing because of that shitton of milk. It's making you sick and screwing your appetite.

>50 grams of chocolate

muh man, was it beyond 85% cocoa though? It has to be beyond 85% cocoa.

Today I ate 50 grams of 99% cocoa chocolate.

>all them antitoxant properties and blood benefits.

Dark chocolate, whole nuts, ate 100g. I think it fucked me up, much more than the milk since I usually drink 1L of milk every morning.

Man it stinks like death in the bathroom.

>1L of milk in the morning
>got back from squatting
>start 2nd liter of milk

Jesus, are you actually doing SS + GOMAD ?

Bw I told you guys wrong in the OP, I actually ate 100g of whole nuts chocolate.

I've also puked a couple of times when I started bulking. I couldn't handle eating a lot and 1,5L full fat milk a day. Just drink 1L a day max and always have a steady breakfast. Living an entire day on liquid and a bit of almonds isn't easy on the stomach

I think its just the milk user, plus you may need to activate your almonds. But the milk and lactose intolerance...you may have it.

Tell me about your skin user. Having acne problems ? If so, might be the milk.

Try eating cottage cheese instead maybe, your stomach will thank you.

why dont you just get some fast food, retard

I used to have lactose intolerance. Then I noticed eating before drinking the milk avoids the painful shits.

So I did that, and it went better. I just overdosed on the milk.

Way too expensive.

user...

Milk is way more expensive than fast food you retard, milk is between 3 and 4 dollars a liter here. I couldn't imagine drinking 2 litres of milk a day fuck I'd be broke

> 3 and 4 dollars a liter here

But what makes you think i live where you live, you mouthbreathing cunt?

A litre of milk costs 90 cents where I live.

>I used to have lactose intolerance.

wat

make kefir out of that milk you tard. Did SS and Gomad filter out a shitskin again haha?

What the FUCK are you even saying. REad the thread you filthy arab. I'm white.

Oh well then okay, just switch over to kefir then. Kefir is like milk, but its fermented by bacteria strains, making it digestible for people with lactose intolerance. It has nearly the same nutritional values, but less sugar (which is a plus in my mind)

Seriously though, switch over to kefir, buy some kefir grains and start cultivating them cultures.

>milk is between 3 and 4 dollars a liter here

lmao, where the fuck you live? monaco?

>3 or 4 dollars

Either lying or living in Alaska, lmao.

> Eats chocolate and almonds as the exclusive solid component of breakfast.
> Surprised when guts say, "Fuck you."

Peanut Butter toast

Desert rose right there.

kys

If you want to increase your appetite, you have to do it slowly. Trying to "eat big" when you don't usually eat a lot will end in bad times.

Maybe you could shove that thought up your crack? just a thought.

>tfw finished cutting down from being a fatasfatass
>2.5k calories is fucking impossible without some sort of high fat aid now.

It's a great fucking feeling though, i used to eat 4k a day and complain about being hungry.

Milk is fine, but like anything if you just ingest an assload of it then go to the gym you'll probably feel like shit.
>Hey fit, before the gym I drank a liter of root beer, i felt bad after the gym and puked after I started drinking my next liter of root beer.

>Dark chocolate
Not really descriptive enough. I'm asking because cacao can make you very sick. I've overdosed on it many times, and when I ate a good deal of cocoa butter and nibs one day, I became flu like and eventually had to pull over and puke beside the road. Continued on with a pounding headache, low blood pressure, and random muscle spams.

user, your body didn't magically start expressing lactase. You're still lactose intolerant. Probably food just slows the absorption or reduces its availability to bacteria.

Mystery solved. Stop consuming dairy.

But I can't. I need it in my diet.

probably because you're jamming huge amounts of liquid and lipids into your stomach totally messing up it's chemical balance and doing a nice job on your gall bladder like a total retard

Then how the fuck am I supposed to bulk?

Garbanzo beans I guess? Or literally anything else high in nutrients?

Who convinced you that you needed to drink a liter of milk, as though the majority of it is even absorbed properly when consumed in such a quantity, and not just shat out because it gets devoured by bacteria so quickly, or goes right through your empty stomach?

>lactose intolerant
>doing GOMAD

this is the most Veeky Forums thing I've ever seen

I wasn't convinced for fucks sake, read the thread. It's the easiest way for me to get calories, as I don't have a strong appetite, and it's easier to drink than to eat.

>Ate 50g of chocolate this morning, along with 1L of milk and 100g of almonds.

you damn fool. what the fuck are you even doing?

Good god damn user eat some real food for breakfast. Chug some milk sure but not that much and you gotta have something in your guts already to soak it up. And also way too many nuts.

Your whole diet is bulking accessory snacks, eat some meat and bread, eggs, bananas.

If you have trouble getting shit down in the morning make a Gainer shake with banana, oats, peanut butter, olive oil and milk. But eat some toast first damn.

Worked for me

Maybe you shouldnt drink fucking 2L of milk around your leg day workout dummy.

KEFIR you mongoloid. Or just protein shakes.

kefir is pretty bomb tbqh

Get some juice or something?

Look, I'm betting I've gone through more shit trying to manage to eat, and not starve to death, than anyone on this board. My diet is very precise, borderline engineered, and extremely restrictive. I manage to eat just fine. I think you'll make it without milk, ie, something i haven't consumed in 6+ years.

I'm pretty sure I've had it rougher than you. I was hospitalized three times for this shit, and eating is still very hard.

I'm just trying to make it, but even my lifts stalled. I'm left without any option.

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAVEN'T!!1!

But nonetheless
>I was hospitalized three times for this shit, and eating is still very hard.
elaborate a bit on this. Maybe I have some feedback worth hearing.

I was raised by a single mother who barely fed me. I was fucking weak in hischool, basically weighing 44 kilograms. So it wasn't unchommon if I fainted during sport sessions because I was so fucking weak.

I grew up with severe food allergies that made my blood pressure drop very low, my body not sweat properly and therefore unable to function in the heat especially direct sunlight, produced severe depression and bipolar / psychotic symptoms and panic attacks, made it hard to breathe, and made my entire body feel like it was burning. Worse, I did not discover the true cause until I was 17. At which point I found it very difficult to eat. I also had chronic pain shit to deal with and starved for a year and half because it hurt to eat, and lost 30 pounds. I was not overweight to begin with.

I don't want to go down this road and act like we're comparing who has the shittier backstory or something, we're not. I'm just telling you this so you know you can find a way. It might take a while, and you might need to iterate, but you're going to have to put in the effort. If your digestive system is screwed up from (I have SIBO as well, my stomach blows up like a balloon if I eat the wrong shit and it's a pain in the ass. You could have this too) work on addressing that.

Here's what I eat. Yes, this is a complete list of my entire dietary intake.
Turkey, garbanzo beans, green beans, chili powder, paprika, cumin, thyme, lettuce, carrot, long grain brown rice, oranges occasionally, grapes occasionally, cacao, cane sugar (only sucrose), vanilla, strawberries, raspberries.

That's it. I get by fine. You can probably add some stuff that has more usable calories, that's the only thing that's difficult. Turkey has very low usable calories, so you must have the rice.

You fuckin' moron. Humans can't drink more than a litre of milk at once without puking.

Some dude won a 100 bucks on a bet that way. Bet some guy he couldn't drink 1l of milk without puking. Couldn't do it.

lol what the fuck why can i drink a litre of milk at once then you fucking retard

Yeah, but caucasians can.

Yeah but you fucking puked again, didn't you, you fucking mong.

>Sitting Next to someone
>Dating

All dat projection and insecurity