/plg/ - powerlifting general

American lifters are natty edition.

Powerlifting discussion only.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmATF1eu6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for "manliness" does not hold the monopoly on sport.

If I run Smolov Jr. 3 Week for squat and bench at the same time will I die?

Probably, but even worse it won't be optimal for either lift.

It's scientifically guaranteed that you'll spontaneously combust on the first rep of week 4 if you combine the two. You'll control the eccentric fine then as you start the concentric motion the pressure will build up within every inch of your muscle fibres to that of 350 gigapascals (the pressure on the Earth's Inner core). You'll instantaneously expand. The sheer friction and energy from the force accelerating your cells outwards will induce a nuclear fission chain reaction of your atoms decimating everything within a 5 mile radius and producing the largest mushroom tip the world has ever seen.

Good luck user and may the gains be with you.

That dude has such a huge sternum, those pecs are just ridiculous.

Powerlifting is a man's sport, get over it. Overcoming resistance is a deeply masculine trait.

Seeing as lifting heavy is synonymous with the male body and male hormones I'd say literally everyone disagrees with you.

How will I reach week 4 of a 3 week program?

Survey when?

>male hormones
women produce testosterone and growth hormone

Men have substantially more and they're linked to key aspects of male growth and development

>linked to key aspects of male growth and development
same for women

Emphasis on *key features* of male development.

i guess if you define any argument under your own terms you cant really be wrong

Sean will argue anything if it drowns out the sound of his crushing loneliness.

I guess if you split hairs and make silly disputes you probably have very little male hormones anyway.

Women can't lift as much as men
Women can't handle heavy weights as well as men
Heavy powerlifting is dangerous for women, substantially more so than men

This is such a stupid argument. There's no way you can honestly believe this.

Stfu beta cuck. Are you mad your dream """"girl"""" is getting morning dick from felipe RIGHT NOW

But it is fact? There was no argument, I stated 3 facts.

He is literally stating facts here, not an argument.

you stated 2 facts and 1 retarded statement.

There he is, lol.

Fucking pathetic. What did you lift today, sean?

So a woman's feminine frame can handle 1000lbs?

Okayyyyyy

So I dont disagree with this; I think it is true.

I just think saying "x is a male sport" is pointless. Whether or not it is true has no useful impact or outcome for anybody.

I'm not gonna change my life knowing that powerlifting is a "man's" sport. And no powerlifter, or powerlifting fed will either.

idk

Hahahahahahahahahahsha you fucking stupid cuck. You really think im sean? Sean has a very distinct posting style, which I do not have and cannot be replicated

It's a joke lad chill

I wouldn't call powerlifting a male sport, but I would call it a male dominated sport.

So you're a different no-lift virgin alcoholic?

You're all sean to me.

SHWs are stronger than sub 80kg twinks
Does that mean SHWs are more suited for powerlifting?

Fuck off s-boy.

s-sorry to get my undies in a bundle.

this is objectively correct

It's simple biology. A man weighing 80kg can always lift more than a woman lifting 80kg.

You just erected a straw man fallacy

No I didnt.

You said lifting more outside class(in your case sex in my case weightclass) to lifting weight makes you more suited for powerlifting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmATF1eu6E

HOLY SHIT

MAN OHPS 1000LBS WTF

Fell for the meme friendo

Fuck's sake

I guaran- fucking - tee this user is under 23

>SHWs are more suited for powerlifting?
Yes

DYEL?

Why are Christians so dumb

Might run smolov for video curls

Looked like 350lbs for a strict press, not bad at all.

Nvm just saw the end. Now Im just confused.

Would doing rich pianas 8 hour arm workout effect sheiko bench?

21 :^)

There is someone here right now that is going to run sheiko int medium load and I need to discuss accessorie work.

I'm running it. In week 4 of my first cycle right now and recovering really well for the most part. What questions did you have?

I'm looking for somebody else

Makes sense. I know talent Alex ran it for a few cycles. He said he just did the accessories very light as more of a stretch and cool down.

I mean I'm looking for a specific person

Fuck off sean you don't even lift

Who am I speaking to?

Why would sean be looking for himself? Use your brain.

sean talks to himself all the fucking time

>Hi I have a question for SheikoExpert
>Is dino here?
etc

Touché

This doesn't make any sense. I'm fully confused now.

Everybody put on a name so I know who I am talking to

Good idea john, this will surely help.

Thanks Steve, it gets confusing in here sometimes.

I know what you mean buddy.

Sometimes I just get worried that if I post with a name someone will figure out that I live on McClure Avenue in Peoria Illinois or that my credit card number is 1500 0078 5489 9004

I'm here for you.

I'm looking for the person who is going to run that program, Sheikoexpert.

is whip really helping him this much ?

Who is this?

pete

Who am I speaking to? John had surgery Friday, he is with the Lord now.

Is panzer here

Just diddled 250kg for the first time.

190x2 squat today lets go

Congratz buddy

Just got my car towed, had to pay the impound fee, the ticket, and also found out my license is suspended and I don't know why. Today is not a good day.

shit, nice and clean lad

looking thick solid tight, keep me posted on your further progress.

Regards,
Bill

Congrats user!
>beltless
Wew

pretty nice milestone

Can someone explain to me the tradeoffs between, and when to pick one over the other

>heels vs flats

and

>wider grip (e.g. index fingers on the rings) for squat and a narrower grip like what Filip has?

what is comfy and not Tbh

t. train without shoes, squat pretty damn narrow but still have hands way outside the rings

just say you're a manlet you pathetic piece of shit

I'm 192cm tall actually

actually have pretty short femurs though, not gonna lie

thanks brothers.
6pl8 soon.

2 quick questions lads
1.- I'm buying my first wrist straps, bench is 225lbs now. Recomended length and brand? I'd like to spend about 15-20 bucks
2.-What happened to pastebin?

Thanks bros

You mean wrist wraps you dope. I would buy something cheap and flexible for my first pair desu

TIME TO SCHLICK

Repo

Inzer grippers

duce

Don't know about prices, but good brands for wrist wraps are Titan and SBD.

Esme

How long has Trappy been gone?

Need to buy a new bar for squats & deads that is reasonable priced and can hold up to 1000 lbs. Just bent mine being stupid. Any recommendations.

Not long enough for you beta orbiters to shut the fuck up about it.

She never even left, she just stopped tripping.

Any half decent olympic/powerlifting bar won't bend unless you do shit like rack pulls or drop the bar on safeties/bench.

fuck it man, don't get the whole le reasonably priced shit bar meme, just spring for an eleiko that'll last you a decade

HAHAHAHA GRET SEAN MEME
SOOOOP FUNNY
HAHAHAUA

I know, I got ballsy and decided to do some doubles on the box squat after my "light & easy" squat session. Ended up bailing on rep 2 and my 15 yr old expensive ass texas bar is now an expensive cambered bar.
I just bought a new GHR and don't feel like plopping down another $500 for a bar. Maybe I just borrow one from the 24 hr fitness down the road.

No,it's not funny.
It's really annoying,everytime I want to read/talk about powerlifting and come to this thread it's always:
>muh trappy gone
>h-hi esme where are you
Pls go and stay go.

>she
>she
>she
Falling for the liberal meme, smmfhf.

Roidshorts is right.

Literally autism

Anyone else here own soft toys?

I should probably get rid of them ASAP but I dont want to just throw them away, you know?

Powerlifting (IPF) is a sport for liberals. You're in the wrong place if you're not.