What's The Biggest Mistake You Made In Fitness **General High Test Thread**

mine was not paying more attention to my diet and macros. I lifted for years but always looked like shit. Within a year of monitoring and tracking what I eat, I look joocey as fuck.

Also high test thread thread

Pinning my PWO and using a squat plug. I have to wear diapers now

exacly my mistake. My progress after seeing a sports nutritionist makes me mad I didn't do it 1 year ago.

>sports nutritionist
Why not just use myfitnesspal? What did they tell you that you couldn't read online?

>sports nutritionist
What's the point of this? Just eat a lot of protein and no carbs. It's not rocket science.

Not starting sooner. I could have been lifting all throughout highschool and college, but I didn't start until I was 26.

College I had a beautiful gym with a skyline view of the city, tons of brand new equipment and I just never took advantage of it.

probably same as op. next would probably be focusing on stretching and "mobility" instead of just squatting with better form and using a belt

>no carbs
oh shit nigger what are you doing

my biggest mistake is yours, and doing all these stupid powerlifting programs for way too long.

>carbs

doing SS aka a beginner strength program, not even kidding.

my progress and aesthetics increased exponentially once I went with PPL.

carbs... you know.. the energy your muscles need to fucking work and grow

sauce

jessica kylie, I think

roll for a high test, athletic qt

cmon m8 give me 7 to 8

this is exacly the kind of mindset I had. Honestly, if you really got it all right the 1st time, power to you all. The progress I had after seeing a professional who actually studied the subject for years and has a fucking degree on the subject made me think otherwise.

Besides,

>Just eat a lot of protein and no carbs. It's not rocket science.

Maybe you should see one too.

rolling + dubs for paper bag plz

Forgot to retract scapula when doing 1 rep max on bench press. Now my left shoulder is rekt.

snapped your rotator cuff?

I know this feel.
You have my pity.

I stopped for 2 years and am getting back to lifting now

tfw no high test gf to go on a slip-n-slide with

Bulking and cutting too hard essencially doing nothing in the end ans also not counting calories.

Now I learned and I am gonna make it.

>Cardio before lifting
T-thanks Fitness 19... for the helpful advice...

Fatty confirmed

Inb4
>b-but carbs are the pure raw energy and power that feeds our muscles! You need all 3 of the macronutrients! You gotta eat lots of whole grain bread and drink lots of fruit juice okay?

That's great advice though. Can make faster gains on cardio and lose weight at the same time which increases testosterone.

HIIT is great, don't be a retard and follow the powershitter advice of "cardio kills gains"

I thought you're supposed to do cardio _after_ lifting?

lifting for ego instead of form

Too much volume on a split while i was a beginner. No gains central

Fucking waifu status.

Those perfect tits

I do cardio in the morning and lift in the evening so I don't even knoq

I have a degree as well and you do need carbs son. Seriously, please don't tell you guys are actually eating NO carbs...

i bet this guy doesnt do cardio either lol

What are macros and why should i care?

Kek

nice rebuttal faget

Not focusing on push press/deads/bench/squats with abs/pullup assistance from the start. Not learning to cook.

Don't worry, you'll eventually learn to cuck

pol pls

rtfs

soo what do you eat now?

>your muscles need carbs to work and grow
l m a o

losing weight via calorie deficit + walking without resistance training

lost 40 lbs over the course of 10 months and my blood pressure and heart became healthy again, but I became a weak skinnyfat mess. been on SL for 2 months now, wish I had even thought about lifting but it never crossed my mind before.

rebuilding from the ground up on my lifts, one more obstacle to tackle in life. gonna fucking kill this shit.

henry rollin

I can't believe you fell for the carbs meme.

Rawl

how do i get thick thighs like that

Read the sticky

rollll

IS THIS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING WRONG

BUT MY BENC HWENT UP BY 50KGS

Trying to build muscle and lose fat at the same time lolololololol, which I did for a year. Still made gains but they were super slow. Then I decided to actually eat more for the last 6 months and look better.
I've also never done a strength routine either. I don't know if I regret that.

you're actually a retard

Ever deciding to bulk

ZERO!

rooooooollllliiinnn

Not paying attention to my diet and not sleeping emough. Also, not paying attention to my routime. Basically, I was a filthy casual for 5 years.

Never ate enough

If I had a dollar for every time I fell for the bulking meme I could get a few mcdoubles

I'm holocaust mode by fit standards, otter by Veeky Forums, and now I just eat chicken and rice and eggs and just waiting for that thin layer of fat to go for true exposure of abdominal muscles

This.
She came close it was like 5/6ths of a squat.

Who is this?

Not filming work sets
Delaying progress because I didn't want to use a belt
Not doing conditioning

come on come on

Not researching and hitting the sterons sooner.

wait i want far left tho

there's a set to this... i know it..

imgur.com/a/xduRj

LETS GO

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

Exactly this. Been working out for 3 years and have never looked like I made progress until i started meal prepping. Gained about 30lbs though since i was not able to cook for a few months but looking like i bulked pretty much.
Also i never payed attention to form until about a year ago because i thought everything was basic and now i can barely squat without feeling like its bad form

rull

roll roll fight the powa

damn

This is all the same girl, right?