How much of Veeky Forums still eats fast food?

How much of Veeky Forums still eats fast food?
If you do: How often, where and what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FEu41fpum5U?t=4m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=T7-m2_lfMuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eat a box of 20 mcnuggets every few days.
Great bulking food.
I don't really bother with other fast food unless I'm drunk and being a retard.

I'll get taco bell once a month. Chipotle is the same for me. I used to eat mcdonalds a couple times a week for a bulk, buy cut that out to save money and my heart. Plus it's kind of shitty.

I only do this once every two weeks or so, and only when I'm bulking.

A 3 meat pizza from Little Caesar's,
A large order of curly fries from Arby,
and then a large waffle bowl ice cream creation from Cold Stone with whatever the hell looks delicious. FUCK.

does Veeky Forums like joey

youtu.be/FEu41fpum5U?t=4m45s

I get a large Double Quarter Pounder meal w/ choco shake from McD's 2-4 times a month. According to their website DQP has 56g of protein. Usually get them when I haven't got anything in the house to make a meal with.

Once or twice a week. Honestly I could it it every day but gotta watch for them macros. Get McDs or Little Caesar.

Pizza every once in a while, doesnt hurt.

No Veeky Forums hates that fucking squealing voiced, dipshit, fuckwit, fat fucking, gene pool pissing American cunt. Really, he represents so much that is wrong with the world.

That bun is red. It's red. Where's it from?

Bk I assume
I find him sad but entertaining. He seems happy I guess

WEWEWEWEEWEEWWWEWEWEWEEW

youtube.com/watch?v=T7-m2_lfMuI

Close enough to never. Chikfila is the only fast food I'd consider eating and I don't remember the last time I had that. Once a month if you count places like Chipotle, but I don't.

5 days a week usually . I work at a fast food place so it's hard not to

Burger King has experimented with colored/flavored buns. During the major Star Wars movies, you could get a Whopper with a black bun, and I guess there was a green bun Yoda. The black bun was also tied into a Halloween promotion october last year, I think. The red one is flavored hot, I think that was Spring 2016. The black one had no additional flavor, but the dyes made most people's poop turn green for one or two shits while it was in your digestive tract, funny stuff.

More than I'd like. Typically about five days a week because I can't be assed to make food to bring to the office. I try to stay relatively healthy and get salads most of the time, even if I still get something fried with it.

once a week

usually Churchs chicken or Taco maker

I'm a born and raised south Londoner, so I must have 2 pieces of chicken & chips at least once a week or I will simply die.

>alwight boss?
>yeah mate, the usual.

Aren't the salads supposed to be some of the worst things on the menu for you though?

depends on the place and the item

look up nutrition facts online protip

I only look it up for shit on the dollar menu desu senpai

>have really bad farts and constipation for ages and ages
>very fat so any farts sound super loud as my cheeks osscilate against each other
>realise that if i can get the has out of my ass without it passing the cheeks everything will be fine
>connect mcdonalds straws together and make a pipe out of them, taping the seems
>put one end into my ass to releive pressure
>other end goes into a fanny pack i wore that contains several air filters
>all goes well, the filters work well enough, the smell and sound of my farts go
>have mexican for lunchh, feel the gas build up, no fear however, my filtration system will save me
>get into lessons and start farting a lot, my filtration system starts to fail
>open it up and start to replace the activated carbon inside and the water percolator from my water bottle
>teacher sees me and asks what im doing
>i say nothing, she comes over anyway
>desperately try to hide my filtration system, accidently breaking the intake pipe from my ass
>just as she comes over my stomach rumbles and i begin to squirt liquid shit
>it goes up the pipe and causes it to spray all over the teacher
>shitting mcdonalds straw pipe is spraying shit everywhere, flying around from the pressure of my shit mixed with farts going through while i try to grab it
>try to run out of class but my legs have gone dead sitting there
>fall over at the front of class and slowly crawl out as everyone stares at me horrified as i leave a trail of shit
>am expelled from school, the teacher caught some disease from my shit apparently

Okay.

Once or twice a week, more if I'm bulking and you count chipotle. Usually some popeyes or pizza

yea. Dressing is a lot of calories. Bodybuilders put mustard or hot sauce on their salads