Testosterone

I see my doc tomorrow to discuss the blood test he requested, here are the numbers

Testosterone: 297.2 ng/dl - Normal Range193.0-740.0
Free Testosterone: 9.3 - Normal Range 7.2-24.0

What would you seriously do with my low, but normal range numbers? I don't like the idea of taking T forever, don't really want the acne, moobs and hair loss. I was wondering how long I could try testosterone for without shutting down my own production for good.

Depends on your ethnicity

Low T is turning into ADHD of the 22nd century.

Why do you want higher T?
Do you think it'll cure your autismo?

Dear god you are fine. You also know jack shit about steroids, so why don't you keep your retarded ass way from them. Why don't you stop worrying about muh T lebels muffuka.

That depends. Your numbers are at the low end, but that range generally includes older people. So for your age range you're probably pretty low test.

Firstly, all of the sides you mentioned can be easily prevented if you're not an idiot. Second, if you decide to go on TRT you'll have to do it for the rest of your adult life, more or less. Thirdly, taking any significant amount of test will temporarily shut down your natural production, but it will came back to normal after you stop.

What aren't you telling us? Do you actually have any symptoms of low test or are you just worried about your numbers?

>comparing a mental illness based on subjective diagnosis to objectively observable health issue

>hurr durr low test doesnt matter
>hurr durr you are fine
>its not like roids work because they raise your test to levels like 2000 and more, user
>its completely not the reason I have more muscle mass, strenght and energy
>you are fine user, just man up :^)

But it's not low, it's within the normal RANGE. You're a fucking mouth breather and you completely misconstrued what I said to bang out that sweet green text shitpost. Kill yourself, you millennial piece of shit.

another user here, but its quite obviously on the lower part of normal range.

Pic related is you?
Fuck off memelord grandpa, if you wanted normal test while lifting you should've started lifting while you were young.
If you're young it just means you've lost the genetic lottery, if this is indeed the case, worry not, the fact you'll never get laid just means we as a species are still evolving and you should be proud to have been a part of that.

Yes, but it's within the normal range. You're test levels are not static. God, of course nobody here understands this. Bell curves and standard deviations are a fucking mystery to fuckwits here. Just look at the height threads.

>range that doesnt take age into consideration
>for a hormone that is heavily age-dependent

>user your test is in the range
>it doesnt matter your grandpa has very similiar level
>you are fine user :^)
you sound like most piece of shit doctors who just dont give a fuck about the patient health and just look at the all-holy normal range, nevermind dude cant get an erection or whatever

Oh i get it, its just not ideal.

No one gives a fuck about normal, the whole point is to be more.

Or maybe OP and a 70 year old both have the same results, both are normal, but OP is 20 years old, something is obviously wrong.

You sound like the kind of retard that gets an idea in their head then uses confirmation bias to blame everything on it. You're just like a fatty with a thyroid condishun. Nevermind that erectile dysfunction in your case is more due to you being a nervous faggot.

unox meisje!

Try living a better lifestyle, eat more, eat better, sleep more, workout etc...... then check your test levels again, things like this fluctuate.

He's right. You're a faggot who has no critical thinking

i'm on the same spot, i'm with 341 and 9.7 and i'm thinking about going on a low dose of test for couple months and see how my body reacts, i feel no energy doesn't matter what i do how many energy drinks i have, i need to sleep at least 10 hours a day to function like a 22yo guy, i can't gain muscle for shit, i'm bulking on 3300 calories for 2 months and i only got fatter, i don't have the same libido i did couple years ago when i was growing up, i don't have any facial hair or chest hair, the list goes on and on

Not all ADHD is based subjective diagnosis. Most of those cases disappear sooner or later and are probably triggered by making kids sit down still for 10 hours a day.

There are cases like mine, that still persists even though I'm 28 and is triggered by Hyperthyroidism among other things.

Did you list all those isues to your doctor.
The normal range has such a big variance because people have different sensitivity to testosterone. For one guy 300ng might be what 500 is for another, or 150 for a third guy.

BLAST AND CRUISE MOTHERFUCKER

ja jongen dat zien wij ook wel

age?

The doctor's diagnosis is "malaise and fatigue"

>YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE MEAN OLD DOCTOR THAT WON'T LET ME BLAST AND CRUISE HEALTH AND ANY TEST LEVEL WAAAAA

No your test levels are definitively a problem, it explains why you're both bitches.

A month of test is not gonna make you add 10 lbs of muscle. Most of the initial lean mass gains are higher water retention in the muscles anyway.
You'd have to literally blast tren and eat 5000 kcal a day to have a realistic change at that goal.

yeah, he recomended me to take ZMA, tribulus and other bullshit suplements that i already used but he didn't listened to me, i have another apointment next week with a different doctor

Yeah. I mean, trying supplements before hormones is natural, and your doc was right about that. But refusing to take the next step when they don't work is where he failed. You're right to visit another. Godspeed, user.

yeah, gonna try a fancy doctor where atletes go here in my town, but he is expensive as fuck, i also got all my blood tests before going to the doc

You're aware the 'normal' range was established using results of all ages of men yes? As in, the lowest range of 'normal' was the average test of the oldest group, and the highest was the average of the youngest. If a 20-something male has the test of your average geriatric, something is wrong.

Although I suspect most men's ED is in their head, numbers that low would certainly lead to low ED. Further, as long as we're talking confirmation bias, the person you're arguing against may be guilty but is at least presenting evidence. You're just making up assumptions.

>mfw I fuck up my own greentext

>thyroid

Don't get me started on acceptable TSH Ranges.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

His claim was that the "normal range" does not factor in age, which is extremely pertinent to testosterone levels. Do you have proof that it is not related?

It's such fucking stupid bullshit.

I'm like you OP, i'm 18 and fucking low as fuck, but my retard doctor says I'm in the normal range and the idiot flat out REFUSES to give me testosterone despite me being rediciously low for my age.

Exercise raises testosterone.

>Firstly, all of the sides you mentioned can be easily prevented if you're not an idiot.

What mistake do the idiots make? I guess I'll just ask tomorrow for testosterone cypionate, is there something I need to ask the doc for to prevent the sides? Thanks.