Cheat days?

How often do you have them? And what do you like to eat? Current fatty here. Trying to lose about 60 pounds. Once a week I split a large pizza with room mate usually with a salad too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RudZMKI3D_M
t-nation.com/workouts/neanderthal-no-more-4
t-nation.com/training/trouble-with-the-tilt-correcting-apt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the FUCK is this mango juice syphon?

if youre a fatty you should probably not eat a pizza a week hope this helps

You know that eating a salad doesn't make the pizza any better, right? You're just adding more calories. I don't do cheat days, I feel like they're counterproductive. Scheduling a controlled refeed day once every week or two can be good for some people, but you don't need it. Especially if you're trying to lose 60 pounds.

I cheat every day because I work out to counter it. I eat 4000 calories big boy, go to the GYM AND WORK HARD AND DIET HARDER.

Ay senpai, got some stats for me?

holy shit she is fat in videos

6'3 270 lbs.

iskra "cosmetic surgerer" lawrence

>he thinks he burns 4000 kcal a day
I mean, if you do you are truly a sick cunt, but for someone who wants to lose weight what you just said makes no sense.

Generally no. I try to eat clean most of the time and if i want a biscuit or two i have them. I prefer to eat 7/14 biscuits over the course of a week, than have one day eating junk.

Mate at that weight you've been doing something very wrong.
I'm 6'7 255lbs and fat too.
What do you eat in a regular day?
Also are you losing weight?

What you could do is spend five days of the week in a caloric deficit, and then, as a bit of light relief, you could eat a maintenance for two days (over the weekend, for instance). Of course, it would be best to be constantly in a deficit, but everyone understands your present difficulties.

You are the embodiment of the example given in this video. You'll never reach your goals if you don't make any progress long term. Just don't eat a pizza every week idiot.

youtu.be/RudZMKI3D_M

Based scooby. Thank you. I will try harder. Later cheat days.

He didn't say he burns 4000 a day you thick twat. He consumes 4000 a day.

>thread's about fatfuck trying to lose weight
okay cucklord

Great vid, thanks

I only read the green text bit, me bad.

that's quite alright brethren

good lord

She makes fully clothed more sexy than buck naked. Impressive.

holy shit it's been years since i've seen a scooby vid.

i can't believe i couldn't tell that he's on dat dere celltech
its's so fucking obvious

I don't like food, so for my cheat day I eat the same things I always do. Unseasoned muscle foods.

>cheat day
>once a week
No. It is a once a month thing. If you're at a caloric deficit for a week, but eat three times what youre suppose to on one day, youre not gonna make any progress.
Either stick to your diet or stop wasting your time and accept that you're gonna be a fat fuck.
A frozen banana that is mashed or blended can replace ice cream. Protein shake with frozen banana? Milkshake. Frozen banana with chocolate chips and peanutbutter? Reese pieces ice cream.
Blitz some cook cauliflower and add just a tiny amount of sour cream(?) and butter? Mash potatoes.
Just look for any books that skinny bitches read, they have tons of low calorie recipes that you can cheat with.

>cheat day
Why would I do this? My problem isn't that I'm reaching my goals too fast and need to slow down. Pick a diet you don't need to "cheat" at.

This. I cheat once a month, for one meal of the day. Have some self control.

recovering fatass here i have been working out for about 4-5 months and i have a cheat day each week wich consists of a unhealthy meal like a pizza and candy at the end of the day so before dinner its the same as usual but then i endulge and i have lost 30 kg so i dont agree with you, op i would have a cheat day each week so you dont loose your mind

pic is progress from March 20 to july 20 and always cheat each week

I cheat when I'm in a social environment. Basically whenever I drink booze.

Sometimes on the spur of the moment. I don't have designated days though, that's just retarded. If you KNOW you'll be in a situation where you'll go over, start cutting calories more every day and the day if.

Having half a fucking pizza? Eat 50-100 calories less a day, and make it pretty much the only thing you eat that day. Half a pizza is like what, 5- slices? Eat 2 in the morning, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner. That should average 1800 calories which isn't awful.

I have cheat meals every day because I count my macros BEEEOCH

you have slight apt address it before it gets worse.

you've been warned.

>mango juice syphon
Fukkin kek breh

Not that guy but got any tips?

t-nation.com/workouts/neanderthal-no-more-4

t-nation.com/training/trouble-with-the-tilt-correcting-apt

on Friday/sat din and sun din i stay in reasonable calorie limit Friday i have milk/cheese maybe few slices pizza and a doughnut or a happy meal
normally i have a few spoons of homemade icecream before dinner
other fav "cheats" nutty buddy bars, reeces pieces. the german peanut cheetos.

You can make anything work just have a small single portion of it and dont keep any extra in the house.