Post em' fellas

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cCHfwBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boy I remember threads talking about stocks just last week where bizfags were all bragging about making 300% trades everyday.

Really activates the almonds

Iron hands

>This is what stockfags actually believes

The fuck are you holding with those spikes? Coins at like 1 & 2 sats?

EBET/LINK

What the fuck how

Must be hard being a brainlet. Dude literally holds around 10 btc, and probably nothing else.

fuck my shit up senpai

Lmao alts

Will I ever make it?

what the fuck user, stay strong.

I could have tripled my money by now. Made the mistake of taking profit too early.

What coin? If it's some shitty PnD (most likely) be happy with the profit you got and don't look back. Taking 50% is way better than getting dumped on. You did well.

Half in odn half in chainlink.

Kek I did the same thing. Bought ODN at 7k and rode the rollercoaster. Sold at 14k, thank god. Now I'm 70% LINK and 30% BTC. God help me.

Only brainlets hold BTC

Dude made 60% doing nothing. He is smarter than 90% of Veeky Forums

It's entirely dependent on the season. He's up 50%. When alts moon most will be up a minimum of 100%-1000% at least.

bought LINK at 10k sold at 8k, brought at 9k. daytraded omg and it raped my protofilo, cut my losses on many coins that I never sold when it was in the green because I was greedy and thought it would go to the moon, when it came to the red I sold quick but never when its in the green. EDG and LINK was my biggest losses. Still holding link but 1k less now...from 4.5k to 3.5k. Stellar lumins and KORECOIN my next biggest losses recently due to the altcoins dropping hard, lost $400-$500. From Aug 25th to now I have a massive loss of $4k to $1.7k. My portofilo is raped right now. I listened to biz too much and sold coins that moon after, people on this board manage to convince me just too much I'm a gullible piece of shit that cannot stick to my own opinions, I always go with others for some reason. I need some help, would be thankful

Provided you pick the right coins, which is not a 100% given. BTC has been rising steadily for years now.

if you wouldnt invest in shitcoins.

Top notch: BTC,ETH,LTC,XMR,DASH

Pick a few long term coins you like and just HODL. If you want to get better at day trading try practicing with like $100 until you can reliable turn some profit or at least break even.

Of course but you're far more likely to make more by trading alts, as long as you're half competent.

>I need some help, would be thankful
this is not for you user, cash out and go look for a job or just buy BTC and HODL

stop fucking coming to Veeky Forums then. are you crazy?
These guys dont know a fucking thing about trading.
look at this board, do you see what people are actually writing? Not one of these is actually wealthy. theyre barely affording groceries. make your own decisions.

But I've their gains right? Like x5 gains on link, neo and other coins. I just missed them all

>BTC has been rising steadily for years now.
how to spot newfags

We're 2 months away from 2018 faggot. The BTC flatline is almost 3 years ago.

>counting calendaryears instead of actual years
retarded or just desperate?

>implying 2 years isn't multiple years
Brainlet

Sorry for being a newfag but which wallet(s) do you use?
Wanting to get into Crypto-Trading for a while now and getting serious tonight.

164uQpeGETrvB5aB974smQCM4Pxsw4ZU7H
Comp me some sushi for making you laugh with my taco casa hodlins

Hahhaha you're literally holding lunch money.

>implying 2 years is "almost 3 years"
>implying 2 years at all

This is what ICO participation looks like, thanks tezos. Also iron hands.

im gonna kill myself

started with 2k and took out 2k when I got to 4k like a fucking idiot

Things are going good senpai

ACCUMULATE
L
A
T
E

Ignore random spike, that's just me fatfingering Blockfolio

Don't buy any bitcoin at the moment. I'm doing you a massive favor by telling you this. You'd be buying bitcoin at its highest ever price. Wait for a big dip then buy.

I did feel bad, but I knew things would recover
I didn't expect it to be so soon

Hopefully 20k soon :))

Do you know why it's rising?
Fork on Nov 1. Literally free money. Everyone wants in on Bitcoin now. It's a safe bet this month.
After fork you might expect crash, but after BCC fork Bitcoin just continued to rise. Bitcoin is king.

Just don't put everthing at once. Put in regular amounts to ride on the wave and keep reserves to buy dips

What happened guys, my charts are always fuqqed up

100% alts

Oh shit forgot about the fork. You can still save a shit ton waiting for the dip.

someone fatfingered an order on an exchange one of your altcoins is on (probably etherdelta), causing a 1 time trade at the incorrect price, briefly making it valued at that much.

Was planning on starting with small amounts of altcoins. I'm just worried that BTC gets above 5.1k which would crash the smaller ones, right?

It's shit man, all my charts are perma rekt

No, generally when bitcoin is doing poorly, alternative currencies are doing well. Vice versa, thus why all alt coins are performing terribly now while bitcoin is doing great. Having said that, bitcoin is forking to BitcoinGold in November. This means if you are holding 1Bitcoin on an exchange, you will receive 1BitcoinGold for free, which you can sell whenever you want i.e. free money just for having bitcoin.

This happened to me twice. I deleted my apps data and just started from scratch.

This happened to me too.
I was momentarily a millionaire holding only 1k LINK.
That has ruined my chart.

You idiots shilled Etherdelta as a "great exchange" here for a month. This is what you get.

REX made me a billionaire for a couple of minutes

>all these people with portfolios less than 10k
And I'm getting investment advice from you guys?

What did you invest in?

>alt coins performing terrible now

Uhh

I think everyone who earns minimum wage (about 20k yearly) or less should be banned from Veeky Forums. Possible exception if you're from a poor shithole country like Russia.

Also, that gif is like it's the 10th take and they asked him to "act more" every time

something like that happened to me as well, jumped out of bed and almost shat myself before realizing it was a glitch

See that uptick? Lamboland boys.

164uQpeGETrvB5aB974smQCM4Pxsw4ZU7H

0x1e95afbed703a9549426b9b426f758087a9c2a1b laughs aren't free, spread some cheese on a broker cracker

That's why you hardly find anyone with a couple $100k here.
Noobs telling noobs what to do.

Well I'm here for the lulz, but sometimes someone has a good idea, so I'm looking for those gems and research them myself before having a decision...

Oh wow, they just got fucking dumped and are recovering, yeah man, they're doing amazing.

discord.gg/cCHfwBc

>Formatted my phone and forgot to backup
>Invested most of my money into altcoins after 25th of August and before the China FUD

That's called the Brendan eich dip in TA parlance.

Well they do if you bought the dip.

What app is this? Not from here but i need to start investing

What should i sell to max out request ico? It's 6.7eth and I'm not making the same mistake again as I did in chainlink

I'm high af made screenshot of wrong tab