Thoughts on Diet drinks??

Thoughts on Diet drinks??

I feel like a dumbass when I drink them, but goddamn, sometimes I need that dr. p.

Just drink water

Garbage.

unnecessary but technically benign, but the less you desire anything sweet the better

Britbong here, am I allowed to drink a cup of tea with milk and 2 sugars in the mornings?

No milk nor sugar

>With lime/lemon.

Jolts my ass awake in the morning

kek

I dont drink sode nor do i have craving so i dont use them but i understand craving can be a bitch so i say you should be free to drink them.
Inb4 u rack dispirine
If fitness causes you to not enjoy simply pleasures then whats the point?

>sode
Soda*

diet a&w root beer is GOAT

Once every 2 weeks or so I'll have a diet pop with a yummy meal. Tomorrow, I'm fact I'll be drinking a diet pop and eating pop corn at the cinema

i personally would rather have the known problems associated with 40g of sugar than the unknown problems of artificial sweeteners

best to be off that crap. Just drink sparkling water. Diet sodas, particularly diet coke are extremely acidic and rot your teeth. Not to mention aspartame makes you hungrier and eat more, aka ruins your cut. I used to drink like 3 cans of diet coke a day, stopped cold turkey and never looked back.

no

Literally steals your gains by making your gut an unnaturally high acidity environment, killing off beneficial gut bacteria that helps you digest and break down nutrients.

Just drink water, tea, or kombucha.

no

this desu senpai

> dad always drinks diet drinks
> he's out of shape. Has severe dadbod
> he wants to be healthy
> tell him he should drink more water instead of coke (regional dialect for soft drink here)
> he says there's no different between drinking water and drinking diet coke

>aspartame makes you hungrier
Talkin' shit mate

Diet Dr. Pepper is patrician tier. I drink some maybe once a week, maybe more if I'm washing down a thick bulking meal. there's no reason to feel bad for doing so

yeah that doesnt make sense, but it does taste like sugar which is not great for fatties trying to realign their palate

>Thoughts on Diet drinks??
Enjoy your CANCER.

>unknown
lol retard. Yeah the FDA just approves food chemicals without long term studies proving their safety. Aspartame has been a hot topic for 30+ years now --- not even including the strenuous study done before it was introduced --- and not a single study has demonstrated it to cause any harm aside from piquing hunger (which personally I think is biased because the people who glug buckets of diet soda simply lack self control in the first place)

LITERAL CANCER
I
T
E
R
A
L

C
A
N
C
E
R

I drank 6 cans of Diet Coke a day for years. My teeth had cavities, my tastebuds forgot what sweet was like, and my brain was in a constant haze.

I quit cold turkey when I started lifting, lost like 10lbs of water weight, I can think clearly again, when I state sugar I know what it is again, and I just generally feel better.

Diet soda is a demon. Grab some black coffee or a topo chico

is ur dad my dad?

Coke zero tastes like the real deal

Just Kys

It's what you're doing by drinking that garbage anyway

Just drink water, or tea, or kill yourself, it's all good :/...

this shit right here. $1 for a 2L to kill that sweet tooth on a cut

There is literally nothing wrong with 0 calorie soda drinks you fucking autists. They don't make you gain fat, they don't keep you from losing fat, they have literally zero fucking effect on body-composition you retarded dumb cunts.

What is the average IQ/Age on this retarded fucking dumb cunt imageboard anyway? You guys are literally nigger-tier, single-mother science.

Not even a diet soda guy but since when did Veeky Forums get so full of retards? I hope you aren't this poorly informed about your other diet choices.

is correct. Literally every study ever done on the matter points directly to this.

I love drinking one while I trigger the autists on Veeky Forums about them

Hey, mine was a joke about drink choices, not about the effects of diet soda. I just think it tastes bad :/.

I hear cancer is wonderful friend

easy caffeine fix and mix for my jim beam

Enjoy soda sparingly like you would candy, and only get the good shit thats made with real sugar. Diet soda is a contradiction, it's for people that can't deal with not indulging themselves.

how can you get fat drinking something with no calories? Its the the fucking diet coke which is making him out of shape, its literally everything else

*not the diet coke

Popcorn is a yummy meal?

is black coffee okay? i dont give a fuck about caffeine, i drink preworkout, which is like 4 or 5 pots of coffee

This.
Some dudes in lab coats think it might fuck with insulin resistance, but nothing has really been proven yet.

they give you cancer but at least they dont make you fat (which is good enough reasoning for me to drink them)

There's thousands of peer reviewed studies out there on diet soda.

Nobody has ever been able to find any negative effects besides POSSIBLY staining of teeth, but this can be fixed by using a straw.

Every other possible thing you've heard about diet soda is literally fitness industry myths spread like fire throughout the normie world.

Disgusting

>No milk in my tea

Yeah fuck off right there tbqh, I love a milky tea

RENAL CANCER
E
N
A
L

C
A
N
C
E
R

>Dont be healthy

The thread ended here.

literally more sugar than normal soft drinks and will make you fatter

Diet is trash, I wouldn't trust aspartame personally. but seriously just drink regular soda, not as a staple tho obviously. Also preferably if it's made with REAL sugar; the sugar(sucrose, which is one part fructose, one part glucose) in that pop metabolises the exact same as if you were eating a piece of fruit, the only difference is you won't be getting any vitamins or minerals from that soft drink, hence, don't make it a staple.

Also people worried about drinks made with high fructose syrup instead of real sugar, it's okay, it's not that bad, HFS only metabolises slightly different than sugar, so it's nothing to get to worriedd about.

> not just drinking water

Know how I know you don't play sports? Or lift?

Oh I wanted to mention but forgot, diet sodas tend to use sweeteners in them instead of actual sugar(a macro nutrient you would literally die without!) Yah it's not so great. Splenda for example is sucralose and its a chemical not found in nature its man made.

I'm actually surprised I remember this, but I think splenda specifically is altered with chlorine and that the chlorine might possibly be able to break down into chloroform or some other toxic form of chlorine in your stomach. Anyway, I haven't looked into that much because I don't eat splenda and sugar is just much better. I never trusted artificial sweeteners.

>topo chico

My nigga.

Also checked

I mix Coke Zero with vodka every now and then but never drink any soft drink on its own

aspartame is the most researched chemical in the world.

it's fine

Shoo shoo sugar industry shill

Wtf I thought this only happened in the 60s

I'd rather have a real soda every now and then on a cheat meal.

You fucking what
>these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums