How I get clear skin on my back?

How I get clear skin on my back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkF_pm637uY
youtube.com/watch?v=YOoBUluwSM0
wsj.com/articles/mets-latch-on-to-cupping-therapy-and-have-the-marks-to-prove-it-1407291031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scrub it in the shower

what is that?

Cupping

It's one of those quackey alternate treatments

Fire cupping gone very wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=fkF_pm637uY

I don't know why OP's picture has blisters though

looks like chinese medicien gone wrong

wtf? what is the benefit to this?

chinese medicine is never goes right

It's Mini Pizzas on a guy's back obviously

A 2012 review of the evidence in an article published in PLOS ONE said that studies appeared to show that cupping therapy was effective for treating a number of conditions, but that "nearly all included trials were evaluated as high risk of bias" – better designed studies would be needed in order to reach definitive conclusions.

Very few scientific studies have been conducted on the validity of cupping as an alternative medical practice. In fact, a significant amount of studies either do not support cupping practices or are unable to reach a conclusion concerning its effectiveness.

1/2

basically nothing. i tried it a couple times, the guy told me i should have ''increase in back flexibility'' among other bullshit. it's just something chinese weightlifters do for recovery so a bunch of stupid westerners decided to try it

This shit better be a photoshop you motherfucker

Traditional Persian medicine in Iran takes advantage of wet cupping practices, for the belief that cupping with scarification may eliminate the scar tissue, and cupping without scarification would cleanse the body through the organs (Nimrouzi et al., 2014).[14] Research suggests that this practice is indeed harmful, especially to thin or obese patients. It may be noted that individuals of profound interest in the practice are religious and seek purification. According to Jack Raso (1997),[15] cupping results in capillary expansion, excessive fluid accumulation in tissues, and the rupture of blood vessels. Although bruising caused by this practice is common, minor, and temporary, continuation may cause burns of the skin. Individuals have been performing the action for over 3,000 years, it is still yet to be scientifically proven. The practice is performed unsupervised, without any medical background, and often indicates more risks than obvious benefits.

In a recent controlled study by Cho and colleagues (2014), traditional East-Asian medical practices were evaluated in terms of effectiveness against lower back pain. Cupping was evaluated by the current Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) and with evidence from current systematic reviews and meta-analyses. They found that out of thirteen CPGs, only one recommended cupping. The researchers therefore weakly recommended cupping for both (sub) acute and chronic lower back pain. Because of a belief in its benefits stemming from traditional uses, it may be that cupping induces a placebo effect rather than any direct medical benefits.
2/2

I'm sure they'll tell you it "pulls toxins from the body" when all it really does is give you hematoma everywhere. Standard estern mystic quack magic.

Dolphins are a widely distributed and diverse group of fully aquatic marine mammals. They are an informal grouping within the order Cetacea, excluding whales and porpoises, so to zoologists the grouping is paraphyletic. The dolphins comprise the extant families Delphinidae (the oceanic dolphins), Platanistidae (the Indian river dolphins), Iniidae (the new world river dolphins), and Pontoporiidae (the brackish dolphins). There are 40 extant species of dolphins. Dolphins, alongside other cetaceans, belong to the clade Cetartiodactyla with even-toed ungulates, and their closest living relatives are the hippopotamuses, having diverged about 40 million years ago.

Dolphins range in size from the 1.7-metre-long (5.6 ft) long and 50 kg (110 lb) Maui's dolphin to the 9.5 m (31 ft) and 10 t (11 short tons) killer whale. Several species exhibit sexual dimorphism, in that the males are larger than females. They have streamlined bodies and two limbs that are modified into flippers. Though not quite as flexible as seals, some dolphins can travel at 55.5 kilometres per hour (34.5 mph). Dolphins use their conical shaped teeth to capture fast moving prey. They have well-developed hearing—their hearing, which is adapted for both air and water, is so well developed that some can survive even if they are blind. Some species are well adapted for diving to great depths. They have a layer of fat, or blubber, under the skin to keep warm in the cold water.

Although dolphins are widespread, most species prefer the warmer waters of the tropic zones, but some, like the right whale dolphin, prefer colder climates. Dolphins feed largely on fish and squid, but a few, like the killer whale, feed on large mammals, like seals. Male dolphins typically mate with multiple females every year, but females only mate every two to three years. Calves are typically born in the spring and summer months and females bear all the responsibility for raising them.

buy some coalface cleanser from Lush (yeah I know). scrub it in your hands and lather it onto you back and then let it dry for five mins, then wash it off. that stuff is incredible, it really helped my skin.

Two can play that game lad

1. Pleasure and distress, fear and courage, desire and aversion, where have these affections and experiences their seat?

Clearly, either in the Soul alone, or in the Soul as employing the body, or in some third entity deriving from both. And for this third entity, again, there are two possible modes: it might be either a blend or a distinct form due to the blending.

And what applies to the affections applies also to whatsoever acts, physical or mental, spring from them.

We have, therefore, to examine discursive-reason and the ordinary mental action upon objects of sense, and enquire whether these have the one seat with the affections and experiences, or perhaps sometimes the one seat, sometimes another.

And we must consider also our acts of Intellection, their mode and their seat.

And this very examining principle, which investigates and decides in these matters, must be brought to light.

Firstly, what is the seat of Sense-Perception? This is the obvious beginning since the affections and experiences either are sensations of some kind or at least never occur apart from sensation.

Its supposed to increase blood flow through the suction being released. And the blood flow from it is thought to help healing and recovery times.

Lol I bet the dude doing the cupping was like 'ye man dem blisters is the toxins an shit leaving your blood'

I want in on this.

In a village of La Mancha, the name of which I have no desire to call to mind, there lived not long since one of those gentlemen that keep a lance in the lance-rack, an old buckler, a lean hack, and a greyhound for coursing. An olla of rather more beef than mutton, a salad on most nights, scraps on Saturdays, lentils on Fridays, and a pigeon or so extra on Sundays, made away with three-quarters of his income. The rest of it went in a doublet of fine cloth and velvet breeches and shoes to match for holidays, while on week-days he made a brave figure in his best homespun. He had in his house a housekeeper past forty, a niece under twenty, and a lad for the field and market-place, who used to saddle the hack as well as handle the bill-hook. The age of this gentleman of ours was bordering on fifty; he was of a hardy habit, spare, gaunt-featured, a very early riser and a great sportsman. They will have it his surname was Quixada or Quesada (for here there is some difference of opinion among the authors who write on the subject), although from reasonable conjectures it seems plain that he was called Quexana. This, however, is of but little importance to our tale; it will be enough not to stray a hair's breadth from the truth in the telling of it.

ITT: fuck knows

I wonder who was the first idiot to try it.

lets go lads

With girls, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a “striking effect,” for she endows them for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of their lives; so that they may during these years ensnare the fantasy of a man to such a degree as to make him rush into taking the honourable care of them, in some kind of form, for a lifetime—a step which would not seem sufficiently justified if he only considered the matter. Accordingly, Nature has furnished woman, as she has the rest of her creatures, with the weapons and implements necessary for the protection of her existence and for just the length of time that they will be of service to her; so that Nature has proceeded here with her usual economy. Just as the female ant after coition loses her wings, which then become superfluous, nay, dangerous for breeding purposes, so for the most part does a woman lose her beauty after giving birth to one or two children; and probably for the same reasons.

Then again we find that young girls in their hearts regard their domestic or other affairs as secondary things, if not as a mere jest. Love, conquests, and all that these include, such as dressing, dancing, and so on, they give their serious attention.

My guess is that it's from another type of cupping where they poke tiny holes in the skin to let "bad blood" flow out. Shit probably got infected.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOoBUluwSM0

>mfw

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Pic is cupping gone WRONG. Cupping should leave a light hicky mark on your back. Not whatever this shit is. My boyfriend is a professional massage therapist, so I get cupping treatments every few months. Regardless if you believe the Traditional Chinese Medicine behind it, I will tell you it feels damn relaxing when the cups are on your back, I feel a bit more limber afterwards, and it's like having a mini-massage 24/7 for your back the next two weeks. You can also cup other parts of your body if it feels stiff. Around the shoulders and knees are other common spots.

Just wash it more and eat a vegan diet

Need to clarify, OP's pic is cupping gone wrong. My pic is healthy looking cupping marks.

Chinese medicine...
gone wong

>You can also cup other parts of your body if it feels stiff

some mlb players do it. i'm tempted to try it if my shoulder pain doesn't go away soon.

wsj.com/articles/mets-latch-on-to-cupping-therapy-and-have-the-marks-to-prove-it-1407291031

Cupping
Basically Chinese blo science

>gets a liter of blood pulled out from stab wounds in his back
>THIS WILL TOTALLY HELP ME RECOVER TIMES BRO

I was 100% sure it was donuts from the thumbnail.

God, I feel sick. The fuck is this shit!?

2nd degree burns. They use a stick with cloth on one end that they light on fire. This little torch is what they use to heat the cup as they lower it on the back. Looks like the person either heated the cups too much or let the torch touch his back.

Either way, those are burns.

Imagine trying to back squat squat with these on your back

see

you are what you eat, obviously this man is a jelly filled doughnut

suction cup therapy to pull out toxins , eastern medicine

>toxins
you lost the game

If you need to lose money quickly to some bullshit fad. You can just do this.