Any of you bros have a fitness youtuber at your gym?

Seems like this whole youtube fitness vlog lifestyle shit is everywhere now.

Last week i was in the gym doing pull ups and i saw this super skinny kid with a gigantic fucking tripod.... filming himself doing curls in the squat rack.

Shit made me rage on the inside desu.

Our gym is packed as fuck and only has 2 squat racks but u got this youtube celery wannabe curling 65 pounds in one of the squat racks.

Between every set he would pull his camera off the tripod and review his set, then he would sit down and point the camera at his face while he talks to the camera.

Pretty much every1 in the gym was staring at this kid, but he didnt give a fuck.

I dont know how these people do it man.....

Like i would understand if it was a guy squatting 500 pounds or something, thats not something u really ever see at a commercial gym but this dude was legit cheat curling 65 pounds.....

Havent seen him since though.

Am i just being a hater troll?

Honestly i wouldnt even give a fuck if the dude was curling where he should be curling (not in the squat rack)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9jYsVmNrkk?t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=ADCMmKb5R8c
youtube.com/user/TheAesthetics101)
youtube.com/watch?v=ehwkloPCtjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

curling 65 pounds?! barbell or dumbbell?

These two auts used to go to my gym back in my first year of training.

Nice enough guys really but me and some of the PTs used to have fun laughing at them . I overtook them in every lift within like 6 months of doing a beginner program. I think one of them won a bodybuilding contest or some shit, props to him i suppose.

youtu.be/e9jYsVmNrkk?t=2m20s

No fitness YouTubers but JoeGo101 goes to my gym every once in a while. He asked me to spot him and did 10 reps @ 205 lbs for bench. I've only seen him twice as he only goes to my gym when he's down visiting his other YouTube buddy who lives near me or something.
>I go to the Lifetime in Fairfax, VA

Barbell dude
What's the point of curling dumbbells in the squat rack?

>c&ping posts from fitmisc onto Veeky Forums

>What's the point of curling in the squat rack?

That girl goes out with a guy I went to high school with. He moved to Halifax and they're moving to BC together I think. I knew they made money on ig and giving fitness advice online and shit but it's funny to see them come up here.

Jeff Nippard?

He's not really a fitness tuber but Anthony fantano goes to my gym, squats 3+ plates like a boss. Also pretty cool guy.

Anthony faneto lifts?? Holy shit

the hodge twins go to my gym and the food they eat and post on youtube are restaurants in my town.

holy shit please beat him up

Deathtony Liftano
Buffest music nerd on the internet

Tell him it's pronounced "jer-AH" not "GHEE-ruh"

Tell us a story user

Is he as fat as he looks on camera?

whos the sloot in the middle?

>I overtook them in every lift within like 6 months of doing a beginner program. I think one of them won a bodybuilding contest or some shit, props to him i suppose.

the bitterness top kekaroonie

You have to have legit autism to not be aware you are making a fool out of yourself.

There is a guy who just started a fitness youtube channel from the town I grew up in, he's not small or a beginner, but he's one of the guys who has just been stalled for the last 2 years. I'm embarrassed for him, no one wants your content or gives a fuck about you

youtube.com/watch?v=ADCMmKb5R8c
he doesn't even use death grip for deadlifts

Yeah I grew up in Mount Pearl. His parents were split up, one in MP the other in Grand Falls. Really nice guy though, and he's pretty hench now. We're not like, best buddies or anything but we got along in school.

I have a slightly popular strength blogger and former wr holder who lifts at mine.

TOP KEK
>i saw this super skinny kid with a gigantic fucking tripod.... filming himself doing curls in the squat rack.

Lol no one good, just john haack

Why does this guy on the right look so weird? He's like bulging in all the wrong places or something.

i wish we had some
but my gym is just filled with powerlifters who have retard strength, one guy has a total of 1607 at 220 lb, other guys have around the same totals
here i am barely getting in the 1000 pound club

robin gallant

what does one have to do to look like the guy on the left in the op?

I've been seeing Matt Ogus at my gym for the past week. He hasn't been taking any videos, he's just lifting with some big ass black dude. He's seems like a cool guy

Yeah, rich piana goes to my golds gym and so I see him once a week. Haven't seen him since his divorce tho

His face looks really young and "nice". Ottermode would probably suit him better. He's to big for his face.

There's 2 guys that go to other gyms in my area that make youtube videos.

I record my workouts and put them on youtube but more so just as an archive to look back on and show my progress. I go to the gym around lunch time so they gym is basically empty and can record without getting in the way and not get interrupted (like people walking in front of the camera) I also prefer it because all the equipment is free so I never have to wait.

Curling in the squat rack for a video or not is just an asshole thing to do.

There's a lot of "aspiring" fitness youtubers that may not be impressive but other Dyel teen's who start going to the gym can relate more so I can see why they can become successful youtubers (Like that seanthompsontv guy youtube.com/user/TheAesthetics101)

I am one.

No need to deadlift the bar from the ground with an awkward hand position

Let me guess, you're that autistic girl with the youtube channel no one cares about?

This guy called Sam Hyde goes to my gym. He lifts big, but he's annoying because he slams the weights when he DLs and he carries a ridiculously large glass bottle of red juice he calls "zippy" water. That wouldn't so bad if he didn't spent half his time bragging to others about his "zippy" water recipe and how he will share the recipe with us, but never does.

form check?

tfw you find out Sam Hyde is the hero fit deserves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehwkloPCtjU

>yfw he's been chugging hummingbird nectar

Not a YouTube guy but the guy who sold mark mcgwire and Barry Bonds steroids and trained them comes to my gym in the mornings.

He's a huge douche and always says homophobic and racist things to the old people on the treadmills.

My gym owner told me he recognized his name and looked him up, showed me the pictures and that was definitely him.

It's like Gregg winszloff or craig winszloff or something

>lifting next to a notorious terrorist

ISHYGDDT

I don't know anyone who does the YouTube shit, but the skinniest dude I know has a fitness account on Instagram.