Fat People Hate/FPS

There's isn't one in the catalog. Dammit Veeky Forums that is unacceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutthinprivilege.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=UmfX4qHm76o
youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then post something to hate on you fat lazy fuck

I have a feeling when she puts on a bra she tucks the side fat under her arms into it to make her tits look fuller, holy shit i wanna throw up

omg look at you
that is perfection of a man guys take notes

this mentally ill person believes in "phantom fat". Pretty much, she identifies as an obese person when she's really only about 145. she's crowdfunding for food so she can reach her goal weight of about 300.

aboutthinprivilege.tumblr.com/

I can't hate on Boogie. He's an alright guy who had a hard life. You need to post people being infuriating in a FPH thread, not people existing.

the only thing hard in boogies is his arteries.

That's gotta be an elaborate troll.

>her armpits have bigger tits than her chest

I actually opened my mouth in disgust when I saw her topless.
Truly a perfect example of a beautiful woman, my genes are just too opressive to find a strong womyn like her attractive.

Sick tits

this is idiotic given most infantrymen would be weighing close to 100kg in full combat gear

>start doing a 1k kcal deficit
>drop 25kg over a couple of months
>get into cycling as well for cardio
>all overweight to obese friends notice
>start talking about eating disorders and how I'm unhealthy
>literally the most healthy I've been in 10+ years
>mfw

What's the proper way to deal with this shit?

>deal with it
Seriously, just pay them no fucking mind, they're just salty you're making it and they don't have the discipline to do what you're doing.
Maybe get new friends, they sound gay.

The person who did the first version of this comic is super disgusting

>friends
Time to get new ones user

>220lbs vehicle of lesser importance

Ignore them, once you hit your goals, and have been there for a while. You will realize what they are saying has nothing to do with you or what you are doing, but instead it's them rationalizing their poor lifestyles to themselves, because you remind them of their shortcomings, or where they tried but failed.

Success breeds jealousy. Don't look down on them or get angry with them, see it as a desperate plea for help.

They don't hate you, they hate themselves through you.

Find better friends.
Fat friends will only pull you back down.
One day, you'll reach maintenance, you'll want to do shit and they'll be too obsessed with food and lazy to get off their ass.
They will drag you back down unless they change too which they probably wont do.

Encourage them to try changing their diet or exercising with you if they're uncomfortable with their current weight. Continue hanging with the ones with enough motivation to do so (or those who are fine with themselves as is and supportive of you). Drop the ones who try to put you down to make themselves feel better

Yeah, but the first time I saw it, I googled the shit out of this. There are 95kg triggered mines. Most are around 150kg, and high is about 230kg.

Couple options

>Explain

>Ignore

If those don't work just stop talking to them... they aren't your friends, there are people who are holding you back.

Ya gotta be fucking kidding me. She's attempting to appeal her SSI for more money because she's "transfat"? How can anyone be this delusional?

What a bitch. I've had yeast infections before. You just go to the pharmacy and buy a $15 kit.

>emergency room

And people like this are why I don't want universal healthcare.

googling a few mines now Im seeing as high as 340kg threshold.

you could not have an anti-tank mine be detonated by 95kg

that'd just be a general mine, as it would detonate on anything military related walking by.

Wasn't that a satire book, though?

not in ww2 bruh

Fuckin christ. I might be over weight and not wanting to be a dudebro but when you have bigger tits than your girl friend it's to much. Atleast i am dieting and excercising.

I have no friends then. Getting new ones when you're practically NEET is rough.

I've tried but they seem to either not care or fail and not want to talk about it.

Those are the worst tits I've ever seen, male or female

Yeah, that's what makes me sad.

>year 3
>it's some girl's birthday
>usually people bring in chocolate to share with people
>she brought in a chocolate cake to share with the entire form
>it's fucking gorgeous
>end of the day and everyone hyped asf for this cake
>fat ass assistant teacher cutting up the cake and sharing between us children
>cutting up micro thin slices for everyone
>including the fucking birthday girl
>main teacher and fatty have a slice each bigger than if 6 of us combined our slices

WHY MRS ROBINSON YOU FAT FUCK

i see her on the bus on my way to or from the gym, she doesn't remember me as i haven't seen her since i was 10. fucking one day mrs robinson

The triggening

Did you get your yeast infections from using a filthy dildo?

No, these are worse

The situation depends on how they are to be friends with.

If they're good friends, and only mention it every now and then, you could either shrug it off, or try to guilt them into stopping. Just mention you're consciously and casually just cutting out junk food here and there, and going to the gym helps you unwind and you're not going hardcore, but what they're saying is making you feel bad and they shouldn't be doing it. I know you shouldn't have to justify yourself to these people, but that's just how reality works, especially with fatlogic.

If they're shitty friends, and you only hang out with them because you have no one else, ditch them and use the loneliness to go find new friends. Being NEET is rough, I have no friends but I never leave my house so it doesn't affect me, but if you go out a lot, then you have plenty of time to find new friends.

Dwight schrute really let himself go...

Possibly. I got distracted by looking for average weights of ww2 motorcycles, so I probably didn't differentiate between cavalry mines and tank mines as much as I should have. We'll just have to change it-

kek

>a filthy dildo

If you mean my ex that sounds about right. Got like 5 while I was with him, and in the years since I've dumped him I've only gotten 1, and that's because I did something stupid (cocoa butter does not belong on genitals.) 3d are pd.

>that
>gf
Kys Facebook fag

Awesome edits there dude.

Two words.

>crab
>bucket

lel

I... what?

Just because your autistic ass can't talk a slut into dingling your dangle doesn't mean the rest of us cant

So boogie posted this video 7 months ago.

I guess he got DDP to help him out. How much wieght has he lost since?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw

I'd be surprised if he hasn't actually gained weight, actually. Boogie was alright on Veeky Forums until people realized he's a lost cause.

In my case it's my skinnyfat dyel lanklet friends who're saying I'm losing too much weight
>literally ignore them or mock them about how much better I look than them
>eventually after I started getting abs and posted it on social media get asked for nutrition advice and how to get big
>tell him how I did it (SS and calorie counting with myfitnesspal)
>"That sounds way too hard and counting calories is an eating disorder, user. Besides I want to get big and I'm a hard-gainer. I have to bulk"
>this is coming from a 15-18% bf skinnyfat lanklet with moobs
>proceed to mock him and make mad muscle definition gains

Any decently built lifter will trigger this, though.

It's goddamn weird how fat is distributed so differently on people.
Her body looks like what happens to extremely obese men rather than what I normally see for women.

Yeah I wish he'd just stop lying about trying to get healthy and be honest about him being okay with eating himself to death.

Really want to know how this turned out. Surely the fatty had to do some time.

Unless you're going for bearmode you'd have to be 6'5 and at your natty limit to weight 100kg. It's not a weight for a "built lifter" it's the weight of a steroid user or a very tall world class lifter.

Lucy trips speaketh the truth.

How do you get a metal fork at Mc Donalds. Otherwise thats fucking horrific. Glad I read it but I wanted a more satisfying ending of that hamplanets life being destroyed.

No.

You can still be 6 - 6'1ft and weigh 100kgs and still not be fat. You won't be lean, but you won't be fat either.

Holy fuck that's insane.

You'd have to be around 15-16% bf for that. It's not fat but it's not a good look.

Yes, but their full weight isn't on the trigger.

I can smell the envy coming from all the lazy women and beta men.

It's actually fucking real
youtube.com/watch?v=UmfX4qHm76o

:'(

i FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE FAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

kek

This can't be real

Fuck you Boogie2988 is a fucking god he doesnt deserve to be the face of a fat hate thread youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg
>this gives me feels everytime

She's fucking melting

>Feeling bad for someone's probably made up shit story
>Thinking bad experiences enable you to be a fat fuck
Never gon make it

He never minded being the face of that fatepeoplehate subreddit and didn't think it should have been banned. I think he's smart enough to know that people disseminate this stuff for motivation and to hate on attitudes that lead to obesity. That considered I think he wouldn't mind. He's also never gonna make it btw

I would've fucking gutted that bitch with that fork right there in front of everyone.

That's why he GOT so fat. No excuse to not lose weight now.
At this point he's just trying to get attention.

Bullshit. No one is autistic enough to stab a handicapped person with a fork for no reason.

You'd be surprised. Remember that webm of the autistic guy on his phone who goes and kicks this little black kid for no reason and then gets punched the fuck out?

Fuck, I wish I had a friend like this while losing weight.

Grills get infections super easy. The relative positions of the vag / butthole was not very well planned.

Its not that he isnt fat I know he is fat and I dont like excuses either but there is literally nothing that you guys could say that makes me believe this genuinely chill dude deserves my hate. Didnt watch it till the end because when i posted it I refreshed this page close to the end of the vid and your comments were here

Meh. There are crazy people out there. There are people out there that lack basic empathy or common sense. Basically giant monster children.

>thicc

>all those faggots

I fucking hate people

That's basically what I said m8

made it 7 seconds

>she

That's possibly the sexiest body I've seen on a woman

I have never seen an overweight person when I go running in the mornings. More sad than hate-worthy I suppose, but still. Never.

I hate him because if he put in 1/10th the effort into diet and exercise as he does his videos, he'd of been a fucking success story by now.

Instead we've got a young generation of fat fucking kids who think boogie is a hero because he has a sexless marraige, youtube efame and eats what he wants.

I cannot wait until he dies (it won't be long now). Go back and look at this vids from 2-3 years ago, he has AGED a fuck ton.

there are a lot of reasons for a yeast infection. Most girls get em at least once.

yeah, but the girl in this comicis super gorss because she got one from filthy sex toys

see, i never got this argument in my whole life. How can you honestly believe, "not all of us can have that body."

Liberals NEVER question science. They love to say, "FACT" and be real edgy and hip. They believe the current theory that we evolved and we are related to monkeys. That means we are a part of the world. The natural world. None of us were ever meant to be fat. Every single one of us would look and operate like cheetahs. (being that the oldest form of hunting is literally running your prey to exhaustion)

So how is the argument formed? Sure, today, where machines do everything for us, but that's because we have technology and science. Basically you can't combat the idea that you are fat because of your own doing.

You know it's satire right? Granted it's satire that caught a few real people into it.